Chapter 8

Don't forget to vote , comment and share

Stay home, Save lives #COVID19

P.S   This is not edited, avoid the errors.

Much love

Happy reading

Hareem

A girl like Urwa was way more confused than she should be about what happened. Confused with her own feelings, confused about what to feel and what not to feel. But when has the heart ever listened to its owner before?

 Yeah never !

Thinking about last night she lost the courage to get out of her room the next morning and faked a headache. Lying on her plush bed she thought about him once again. Sure he had no right to make fun of her like that but hey..he apologized.

A soft knock on her door made her sigh heavily. 

These people won't leave me alone anytime soon. She groaned getting up and sat on her bed.

"Come in" , the tiredness in her voice made the other person frown.

"Did you eat last night properly?" Baazil had a funny expression on his face while asking and Urwa stuck her tongue out at him in irritation.

"Yes Baazil I did, why are you asking". She frowned taking the covers off of her body as Baazil narrowed his eyes at her in suspicion.

"What is it my child?" He faked a British accent failing at it miserably and Urwa smacked his head in return.

"Nothing"  Urwa scowled at him in irritation . The accent was horrible coming out of his mouth but it was Baazil, who never gave up.

"Tell me child " He tried to make a face and Urwa silently glared at him . He sat cross legged on her bed making faces at her.

"Nothing" The response was the same which irked Baazil more.

"Come on tell Uncle Santa" He rubbed his tummy and Urwa threw a pillow at him this time which he dodged with ease.

"Shut up Baazil, leave me alone." She huffed at him and he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Tell papa what happened " Another fake accent and Urwa yanked the hair on her head in frustration.

"STAPH IT !"  Her eyes were about to come off her face when he started laughing like a hyena.

Her glare grew strong in annoyance and she looked like she was about to kick Baazil off the bed no mater the consequences .

WHAT IF HE BREAKS HIS ASS ?  She thought

Hah ..even better ! 

But he can help us.... regarding Sikander...

The other female living inside her head who was probably a little bit rational then Urwa tried to reason with her and she grinned at Baazil.

"Baazil you are my best friend no? " The smile on her face made Baazil's own disappear from his face.

"I don't have anything to eat I swear. Not even a chocolate in my pocket" He shook his head and Urwa's eyes bulged out of their sockets forgetting completely about Sikander.

"You have a chocolate in your pocket ?"   

"No, I said no didn't I you flesh eating monster !" He looked terrified now and got up from the bed instantly and Urwa followed his movements swiftly forgetting about everything else.

"Don't be melodramatic, gimme."

"I don't have it  !"

"Gimme gimme" She tried to get it out of his pocket and Baazil ran out of the room and she followed him screaming like a banshee.

"I know ya Baazil. Yer no means yus. Ya have it in yer pocket." She laugh and this time Baazil made a face running.

"Now that's a fake accent" He yelled while getting inside the dining room where everyone was having breakfast. Urwa entered seconds after him and now they were running in circles around the dining table while everyone watched them with shock.

Urwa completely forgot about Sikander also sitting there who looked relieved seeing her normal reaction. 

Well normal for Urwa at least...

Saman and Essa were looking at them with open mouths while Agha jan shook his head in sadness looking at his grandchildren

"Allah Allah" He whispered grabbing his head in his hands and Sikander tried to stop the bubble of laughter in his throat.

Bablu who was about to set another plate of omelet on the table looked horrified as Urwa grabbed the plate from him in the middle of her running marathon.

Maisam on the other hand was rooting for Urwa and clapped in encouragement as she ran after Baazil. A piece of toast was about to come out of his open mouth when Dadi who was sitting next to him smacked his head making a gross face.

"Ai hi, beta tameez kahan hai teri ?" ( Son where are your manners ?) While Maisam showed her his teeth grossing her out even more.

Sheheryar was on Baazil's side watching them like it was the most important and popular show of the year.

Mahi and Behram entered the dining hall and Mahi seemed unfazed at the show happening in front of her and went straight to meet Agha Jan while Behram greeted everyone loudly and sat next to now a red faced Sikander. Stopping himself from laughing his guts out his face turned crimson  while Behram chuckled at him.

"Oh hey dulha bhai" Urwa said and ran out of the dining room following Baazil who was now about to die from all the running.

Behram leaned towards Sikander's ear and whispered.

"You have a very bright future mate." This time unable to hold it in Sikander laughed out loud while everyone looked at him with confusedly.