Arc of The Brotherhood

بواسطة Wrench007

(Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Fallout.) What if Jaune was presumed dead during a mission against a white F... المزيد

Weapons and Armor Pt. 1
Weapons and Armor Pt. 2
A New Adventure
Word Spreads Quickly
Changes in Remnant
Reunion
Bad Things Happen to Good People
Defense of Beacon
Calm Before the Storm

The Truth is Revealed

8.9K 64 62
بواسطة Wrench007

Third POV
Two weeks had passed since the first Goliath was built. With the assembly lines now fully operational, building these behemoths of a vehicle could easily be done. In the two weeks that prior to the first ones completion, a whole fighter wing of them from five factories each was made. There being thirty factories within the Citadel, half of which are used for the Goliath Construction, and counting there are three new fighter wings worth of Goliaths. Each wing was soon sent to one of the three remaining kingdoms. In Vaccuo, the Brotherhood was seen as protectors of both Humans and Faunas alike. In Atlas, they made an alliance with the Atlesian Military where they became allies. In Mistral, they were shown the greatest of hospitality from the citizens. The Chapters that were being set up in these kingdoms had been done both quickly and effectively as they had newer, better technology. With the newest consumer good to Remnant released by the Brotherhood, the Pipboy, people were quite curious as to how it worked. With it they could see their physical health, what items they are carrying on them, and so much more. Things weren't always right in the world, though. During this time, the extremist cell of the White Fang has been trying to take down the Brotherhood and ultimately failing. With the armor and weaponry they have, winning against the White Fang was easy. Many of the White Fang's soldiers had either turned on the extremists or surrendered. Those that were still loyal were losing hope with every defeat they suffered. Even during the night, they couldn't win. They had lost to a group whose armor let them see during the night. Each victory for the Brotherhood meant either new soldiers or more POW's. Even though they were taken prisoner, they were treated as if they were comrades. Many were even recruited as soldiers into the Brotherhood. While in Vale, those that didn't know that Jaune was still alive, i.e. most of Team RWBY, PNR, CFVY, and SSN (Sun became a member of the Brotherhood and promised not to tell.), were still unable to let go of the past. This had meant that Blake had won the bet and Jaune had to tell them the truth. He was not looking forward to this.

Jaune POV
I just heard from Blake that the others still have yet to let go, so that means I have to tell them the truth. I was at the meeting spot waiting for them to show up. Sun was already here since he was part of the squad I now lead. Thing is, what was I going to say? I decided to use the voice changer I was given and kept my helmet on. As we waited, Sun decided to pass the time with small talk.

Sun: So, how are you gonna lay it on them?

Jaune: I don't know, probably really cryptic or bluntly.

Sun: Go for cryptic, that way they can figure it out on their own.

Jaune: Alright, cryptic it is. Still doesn't make me less anxious, though.

Sun: Anxious how? Can't wait anxious or butterflies anxious.

Jaune: Butterflies.

Sun: Ah, good to know.

When we got finished talking, the four teams had finally showed up to see the two of us standing there and waiting. I had activated my voice changer just before they showed up.

Neptune: Alright man, what did you wanna talk to us about and who's the other guy.

Jaune: 'Wow, was I really this dense when I was in school. Damn.'

Sun: He's the CO of the squad in part of and the reason I asked you all here to talk is because he knows something that y'all might wanna hear.

As he said that, Blake, who was in the back, smiled at the both of us as I spoke in the changed voice.

Jaune 'Voice Changer': I heard of what happened a couple months back, I'm sorry that it happened to some one like him.

Pyrrha: It's fine, you had nothing to do with the incident.

Seeing the rest of the group react with either sadness, regret, and stress I felt bad for worrying them for so long.

Jaune 'Voice Changer': I know, but he was an Arc and an Arc always keep their promise.

When I said that they all looked shocked by this. After a few moments of shock and realization they passed out, so I decided to take the voice changer off.

Blake: Well, didn't see that coming.

Jaune: I kinda expected that. Told ya they weren't ready yet.

Sun: How is it that they still haven't copped with the fact that you were Jaune.

Jaune: I'm just surprised that they didn't realize it till now. Also, I know your there Oz, no sense in hiding.

When I said that, I heard a small chuckle as Professor Ozpin stepped out from behind the lamp post.

Ozpin: My, you have some capable instincts. I didn't think you'd know I was there.

Jaune: C'mon Ozpin, I know you. If something happens without you knowing about it, you manage to find out.

Ozpin: You have me there. Anyways, shall we get the others back to Beacon?

Jaune: Of course.

//Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Jaune facing Adam//

We had just made it back to Beacon as I was taking off my helmet.

Sun: Not gonna hide anymore?

Jaune: I'm done hiding, time for the world to see me for who I am.

As the Bullhead doors opened up, you could see Beacon Tower clear as day. It's been a while since I saw it and in all honesty, it kinda feels normal seeing it now.

Sun: You know, I never get tired of seeing that.

Jaune: Well, when you're me you tend to see a ton of buildings this size.

Sun: Wow.

As the four of us walked the halls towards the main elevator, people looked at us and some were in complete shock while others were in awe. I wouldn't be surprised, I mean, they're seeing a dead man walking. Once we had dropped off what remained of Team RWBY, PNR, CFVY and SSN we made our way towards the elevator. The group that was most surprised by my return was Team CRDL. They were all looking in shock as they thought they were hallucinating, but after rubbing their eyes and what not, they knew for a fact that they weren't hallucinating. Cardin was about to walk up when we reached the elevator. Once we were in, we went straight to Ozpin's office. Once there, the three of us sat on one side while Ozpin sat on the other.

Ozpin: Well, now that we're all here, why don't you start off with telling us what happened to you Mister Arc?

Jaune: Just call me Jaune, Mister Arc is my dad. Anyways, where do I start, I guess at the beginning.

//Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Jaune calling cadence//

After explaining what had happened to me after the explosion, Ozpin was quite surprised by what I've told him. When he offered me a spot back in Beacon, I politely declined as I explained that I was never learning much of anything, even if it was drilled into my head, I still didn't learn much of anything. I needed to get outside my comfort zone and the Brotherhood gave that to me when I ended up in the Common Wealth. Ozpin understood why as we had small chat.

Ozpin: So, what will you do now?

Jaune: Now that I think about it, continue fighting for the Brotherhood. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done, and we won't stop till the job is done.

Sun: That's cool and all, but what are you gonna do about Pyrrha?

When he said that, I immediately paled as I knew that Pyrrha would probably have her wrath pointed at me.

Jaune: ...shit.

When I said that, I heard the elevator ding as it hit the ground floor, and I knew that Pyrrha had probably woken up by now. When it was close to the top, I activated the stealth boy and turned invisible. When the elevator reached the top, two blurs went passed me and landed in front of Ozpin as the others came out with Glynda, two of her fingers on the bridge of her nose as she sighed.

Glynda: Sorry sir, I tried to stop them but they managed to get past.

Ozpin: It's quite alright Glynda, now, what do all of you need.

As they were talking, I managed to get into the elevator and press a button without them hearing as it started to go down. I knew that I could make it back to base, question was, how long could I stay inside the walls before they finally get in? I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. This is gonna be very hectic.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32K 912 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
7.7K 169 15
What happens if the greatest thief to ever walk the earth is reincarnated in the body of one of Remnant's future greatest heroines? I don't have the...
2.5K 111 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
RWBY: Arc. بواسطة

قصص الهواة

13.9K 178 19
Jaune Arc was beloved by his friends and family. one day his secret was out that his transfer papers to Beacon was fake. Jaune was humiliated. torme...