A New Adventure

Jaune POV
How long has it been since I joined on with the Brotherhood of Steel? Two, maybe three months. I could've sworn it felt longer. When I first arrived in this world, at first, I was terrified, but when I met the Brotherhood, though, everything changed. They taught me how to fight, taught me how to kill. I was part of the Boston chapter so I was constantly dealing with either synths, ghouls, or raiders. That is until we met the sole survivor. They helped us bring down The Institute and bring peace to the commonwealth. They even kept the young synth that looked like their child, Shaun. I guess it was because they never got to raise their child that they kept him. Honestly, I don't blame them since I would most likely do the same. I never hated synths, but what The Institute was doing was just wrong. Anyways, today we're heading on a mission to Florida to see if we can expand our control of the east coast. Several groups have gone there and reported in via the radio. We had finished setting up the communication center when we got the first call. We were the final group to head out there since we had also volunteered to head out there. Right now we're on the heliport at the base preparing to head out.

Knight: So, when do you think we'll be heading out Knight Sergeant?

Jaune: I don't know yet trooper, but when Paladin O'Brian gets here, I think we'll be off.

Knight: Yes sir.

We had waited a whole hour before Paladin O'Brian finally showed up.

Jaune: Paladin O'Brian, sir, glad you could finally make it.

O'Brian: Glad to be here. Now that the whole team is here, we can finally head out. Arc, get the troops ready to move in five.

Jaune: Yes sir. Alright you heard the him soldiers, we're heading out in five!

All Knights: Sir yes sir!

We had soon gathered all our equipment and supplies we needed for the trip since we were going to be traveling for a while. We were about to head out when O'Brian came up to me with something.

O'Brian: A word Knight.

We soon went over our of the earshot of the rest of the troops.

Jaune: What do you need sir?

O'Brian: I believe this is something that belongs to you.

He soon handed me the object as I soon recognized what it was.

Jaune: Crocea Mors.

O'Brian: I had a feeling you knew what it was. That's why I'm giving it to you. Wield it with strength knight.

I then took the blade and placed it on my arm as I took out the blade and activated the shield. It felt so strange to activate it after not having it for so long. We soon loaded onto the Vertibirds as we soon took off. I had to take some mentats so I didn't get airsick. This was going to be a long ride.

//Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Knight Sergeant Arc fighting Grimm with his Laser Rifle//

We had been flying for two hours since getting the equipment together and getting my sword back. However, something soon happened as the Vertibirds shook violently.

Pilot: Paladin, you need to see this!

Once Paladin O'Brian and I made our way to the front, what we saw next shocked us.

O'Brian: The hell is that?!

Pilot: Unknown sir, it looks to be a portal of some kind.

O'Brian: Contact command, they need to know this.

Pilot: Yes sir!

Once a line went through to command over the radio, we were told to fly through and report back once we were on the other side. When we went through, though, what happened next was unexpected.

Menagerie, 1200 hrs. Market Plaza
Third POV
Several Faunas looked up at the portal as many were panicked as to what it was or where it came from. Many Faunas were recording it or taking pictures as the rest of the mm were wondering what in Remnant it was. Just as they thought things couldn't get weirder, three aircraft of unknown designs flew through the portal.

Jaune POV
When I had opened my eyes, what I saw was blue skies and a small town full of people worh animal traits, Faunas to be precise. That's when I realized I was back on Remnant.

Pilot: Sir are you seeing this?

O'Brian: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't.

???: Attention unknown aircraft, please identify yourself immediately.

Pilot: This is Vertibird Squadron Echo, requesting permission to land.

After a few minutes or so, the response finally came through.

???: Permission granted, head towards the helipads.

Once we had landed, we were soon greeted by stares of either awe or fear. We weren't surprised though. We were an unknown group of individuals who had showed up out of nowhere and were armed to the teeth. We were then led by two Faunas to the chiefs house.

Ghira: So, to recap what you just said, you're a military group known as the Brotherhood of Steel that seeks to protect those who are unable to protect themselves and you are able to make such advanced technology that you can make armor that has the durability of a tank, but light enough to wear.

O'Brian: That sums it up, yes.

Ghira: How is it that you have such advanced technology that rivals even Atlas.

Jaune: We're from a different world that is in the year 2277. However, two hundred years ago, everything was brought to an end once the bombs fell.

Ghira: This is a lot of information to take in.

O'Brian: We'll understand if you don't believe us. We're just hoping for friendly relations. Anyways, what can you tell us about Menagerie?

After several long hours of talking, the three of us soon came to an agreement.

Ghira: So, you'll help us colonize our island in exchange for you being able to be able to live here.

O'Brian: That's seems fine to me.

Ghira: Then it'll be an honor to serve alongside all of you.

Once the two shook hands was when the project began.

Third POV
In only a few weeks, the Brotherhood had helped to not only protect the colonists as they set up new colonies on Menagerie, but also eliminated the Grimm on the island all together. Those that survived were captured and soon domesticated where they were soon bread and made new one with steel colored coats and black eyes instead of black coats and red eyes. Soon the island was its own independent continent with a Brotherhood of Steel base in the middle. The largest base in all of Remnant and it was owned by the now called Menagerie Chapter of the Brotherhood. The group was soon made the new military force of Menagerie as they were able to protect and fight at the same time. This soon led to many people, both human and Faunas males and females who could get along together, to join the Brotherhood of Steel. Word of the new Military group spread like a wild fire, and some were not as happy as others.

Unknown POV
I had heard of this new group and I was not happy. I couldn't believe that after everything the humans did to our kind, the people of Menagerie would welcome them with open arms. Someone needs to do something about this, and it looks like it's gonna be me.