Troublemaker

By Pgrish17

Cece has always been the type of girl who followed the rules, but when she meets Anthony Padilla, the rebelli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

99 4 0
By Pgrish17

JOY'S POV

I was just watching tv with Sky when I got a call. I looked at my phone. It disn't say blocked, but I didn't know the number. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Joy?" I heard quite familiar a voice call out.

"Yes, who is this?" I replied.

"Anthony. Thank god. Have you heard from Cece?" He asked, sounding worried.

I dropped my phone.

"Dude! You just bought that phone! Don't break it!" Sky said.

"Cece's missing." I stated.

ANTHONY'S POV

I heard Joy drop the phone. I guess that must be a no. I got a call from someone. I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Anthony?" I heard Felix's voice.

"I was just about to call you! Listen, I met thi-" I started.

"I'm outside your condo. In the blue truck. Come down here." He said.

"Okay?" I hung up.

"Who was that?" Ian asked.

"Felix...he's outside. He want's me to come with him somewhere." I said.

"Good luck bro. You'll find her." He said.

"I hope so. She means so much to me." I said then left.

I saw Felix in his car then hopped in the passenger's seat.

"I'm taking you to Cece." Felix said.

"Wha-You know her?" I asked.

"Yes. I know her. She's my best friend. She's heartbroken." He said.

I looked down. I wasn't going to cry. I refused to. Don't...cry.

"It's okay. She's safe." He said.

After about a half an hour, he brought me to a cave.

"Dude, what the hell is this?" I asked.

"She's in there. Just trust me" He said. I nodded my head and walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 90.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...