Why me!! (BxM)

By sky280318

Jayden wakes up in a strange house with an even stranger person sitting next to him, just watching him. Than... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Authors note
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Sorry 😅😔
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen

Chapter one

115K 2K 1K
By sky280318

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING PRICK" I screamed at the man who has me pinned up against the wall, outside of the club I just came out of.

"Tsk tsk tsk, such naughty words coming from such a young boy. I think I'll have to punish you when we get home, what do you think?" The mysterious man said right next to my ear.

This man is fucking crazy. Did he just say home? And what the fuck does he mean by punish?
"W-who are you and what the fuck do you want" I asked.
I can't believe I just stuttered I never stutter.

He chuckled lowly the warmth of his breath sending chills down my spine, "you really need to stop talking so poorly or your punishment is going to be worse. And as to who I am, well I'm your master. But you can call me daddy if you would like."

What the hell this man is crazy! "I'll never call you daddy you fucking perv"

"Hmmm what should I do to you for your punishment? I think a spanking will do." He thought out loud.

"Alright we should get going. Come on let's go." He started to pull me backwards away from the wall.
"I'm not going anywhere with you, you are a fucking pervert and a stupid ass motherfucki-"

Slap

He just slapped me and hard. There was this slight buzzing in my ear it was getting rather annoying. It wouldn't go away, I was getting so frustrated that I didn't realize that we where walking towards a nice red V-8. I tried to struggle against him again which earned me another slap to my cheek, which made everything go black.

A/N. heyyy I'm new to writing so please don't be mean if it's really bad but hope it is an okay book and yea hope you enjoy it -sky❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 12.8K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...
342K 2.9K 47
"Please daddy please" he cried "Please what babyboy" I tounted "Please fuck me hard daddy"he moaned I groaned at the thought alone
951 48 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
24.9K 709 21
Jayden is just gon' be Jayden no one can really stop him, but HE sure can.. Started; 14, December 2021 Ended; saturday 14, may 2022 This Story Cont...