Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 24

1.3M 36.6K 10.2K
By Lilohorse

Chapter 24

“Can you stop stepping on me?” I asked Zoe sweetly, shooting her a fake smile. She gave me one back, adding a sour look afterwards. She was becoming the definition of the word annoying. Constantly stepping on my toes was one thing, but she wasn’t leaving Hunter alone. I wasn’t exactly the jealous type, scrap that, I wasn’t the jealous type but whenever she tried to put her hand on him, I felt like ripping it from her wrist.

“Can you guys stop arguing?” Kyle asked, standing still from the dance move that he had been practising before. I couldn’t really blame him for snapping, we’d been at each other’s throats since I’d arrived and that was over an hour ago.

“I would, babe, but she’s being a bit touchy,” Zoe replied with a scoff. I clenched and unclenched my jaw, trying to calm myself down.

“You’re being a bit touchy with my feet, don’t you think?” I hissed. She just rolled her eyes, pushing the right leg of her tracksuit bottom up. I didn’t understand why people did that; it would get in the way less if you stuck them in your socks the same way that Dylan did. Granted he looked like a dork, but it worked.

“Look, girls, you need to stop this,” Kyle replied harshly, looking between us. Kenzi cleared her throat, shooting Kyle a glare.

“Just keep Zoe away from Andy and we won’t have a problem, will we? Just change their positions!” she exclaimed. Kyle sighed.

“I would have to change their partners if I did that,” he admitted. I frowned, shaking my head.

“I don’t mind dancing with one of the others.”

“Speak for yourself,” Zoe muttered. I sighed. Did she always have to be so unreasonable?

“Look, just stop stepping on her toe, babe,” Kyle warned, rubbing his hands up and down her arms. As usual, she turned to putty and gave him her winning smile.

“Someone get me a bucket,” I mumbled, causing Dylan to grin from beside me.

“Right, from the beginning!” Des hollered from the CD player, grinning as he pressed the button. The music started to thump again, making the floor bounce as we started again from the top. It wasn’t a difficult routine but it wasn’t one of our best. Zoe had apparently hurt her stomach so couldn’t do as many of the moves as she was needed for. I still reckoned that she had a bit too much sex over the weekend.

I grabbed the back of Dylan’s neck, skimming through his legs and against his back. He glanced over his shoulder at me before twisting and holding my lower back against him, dipping and twisting before we all separated for Des and Luke to do their body popping solo.

“You’re sweating,” Dylan replied through a laugh. We were all sweating, bent over and panting.

“I don’t sweat, I perspire,” I breathed out. Dylan chuckled, straightening and groaning.

After wiping my face with a towel, I sighed, checking my phone. Going to the bike arena with Hunter was becoming a three daily thing. Whenever he went, he took me with him and I was quickly becoming friends with Alfie and believe it or not, Lee.

“Do you want to come back to mine for a beer?” Dylan asked, resting his chin on my shoulder. I sighed and twisted around, throwing my arms around his neck.

“I can’t, I’m going out with Hunter,” I groaned, immediately feeling bad for blowing him off.

“Tomorrow?” he asked, leaning on the side with his towel on his shoulder.

“Definitely, I’ll bring a film and you can get me drunk on Carlsberg,” I replied and he grinned, taking a swig of his water bottle.

“Sounds like a plan,” he said with a grin, handing me my bag. “Have fun with Hunter,” he waggled his eyebrows and I laughed, shaking my head. Luke and Des were waiting for me by the door so that I could go back to theirs for a shower and then meet Hunter at the gym.

“I see Zoe was bitchier than usual today,” Des commented whilst we were walking. Luke didn’t tend to speak all that much, he just gazed out into the road as if expecting something to pop up and take him away.

“She’s beginning to get on my nerves,” I admitted, running my hand through my slightly wet hair.

“And ours, not going to lie, her jealousy game is getting old,” he replied, hitching his bag higher up his arm.

“She wants Hunter?” I asked. Des sighed but nodded.

“They used to be together, she mucked it up and he dumped her ass, she’s wanted him back ever since,” he concluded, finishing it with a shrug.

“Well, I guess I’m just using her used toys,” I muttered and Des laughed.

“Far from it, she was more of the toy, Hunter doesn’t get played often.” I smiled, shaking my head. I didn’t really care about Zoe or Hunter’s past relationships; in all honesty, I didn’t actually know what Hunter and I actually were.

“Have your shower, there’s some shampoo in the shower cubicle,” Des replied when he opened the door.

“Thanks!” I called over my shoulder, going into the bathroom and taking my long awaited shower.

After washing and scrubbing, I left the bathroom and headed out towards the gym. Des and Luke were never around after my showers, they just left me to go and do whatever I wanted.

The gym was only a couple streets over so it didn’t take me long to get there. I was slightly early due to practise ending early and Hunter was still in the gym when I got there. Normally, I’m not pervy, but I jumped at the chance of watching him train for a bit.

Hunter was in the middle of the gym with the punching bag. Apart from him, the room was completely empty and the banging from the bag echoed throughout the room. His arm muscles were flexing and jumping whenever he struck the bag and his breathing was getting deeper, heavier and he hit the bag with one final punch. The chains boomed out, screaming with the strain as he hunched over, the sweat shining from his back.

“Impressive,” I muttered, leaning on the wall. Hunter straightened, looking over his shoulder. When his eyes caught mine, he grinned, pushing himself back up. His hands were coated in the bandages and he slowly unravelled them whilst walking towards me. His walk was slow and deliberate as he got closer, resting his hands on either side of my head on the wall.

“Thanks,” he mumbled, looking down my body. His breath was hot and minty, fanning over my face when he pushed himself back, watching me with interest.

“You’re early, if you wanted to see me topless, you could’ve just asked,” he winked. I scoffed, turning to walk out of the door.

“If I wanted to see you topless, I’d get your top off.” He grinned but didn’t say anything.

“I’m going for a shower, feel free to let yourself into the car,” he replied, throwing me the keys. I nodded, feeling the cold metal in my hands as I walked through the door and back to his car.

Hunter’s smell overwhelmed my senses when I lowered myself into the driver’s seat. There was no doubt about it that he would kick me out into the passenger seat when he got there but it was going to be fun whilst it lasted.

I did have a plan to get revenge on Hunter for what he did to my back but it would require getting away from him once we got to the biking arena. Alfie would probably be willing to help and if not, Lee would be more than eager. I was taken out of my thoughts by a tapping on the window. Hunter was smirking at me as he shooed me over to the other seat and sat down behind the wheel.

“Ready?” he asked. I nodded, buckling myself in as he started the car.

“So, does everybody there know you then?” I asked. He glanced over at me before giving a curt nod.

“Yeah, I used to drive, they all know and love me,” he finished smugly. Little did he know that he was setting the final steps of my plan into motion.

“As I said before, if someone speaks to you that you don’t like, tell me,” he said with a hint of warning as he got out of the car and waited for me to catch up.

He slung his arm over my shoulder, leading me inside. It was a lot earlier than the last time we had gone and everyone was rushing around, preparing for the show. Alfie was nowhere to be seen but Lee was behind the main desk, taking bets and tickets from people, replacing them with seat numbers.

“The usual,” Lee muttered when Hunter stepped in front of the desk. He nodded, putting his hands on my hips and pushing me through the crowd, kind of using me as a barricade for himself.

                When I glanced over my shoulder questioningly, he grinned.

                “Ladies first.” I scoffed, turning around and stopping so that I was directly against his chest. He looked down at me amused before gently kissing my forehead and spinning me around to push me through the crowd again. Choosing to ignore the tingles, I used my elbows to get us through to the actual arena.

                Hunter sat down and let me shimmy past him to my seat. Before I could sit down, Hunter pulled me down onto his lap. I leaned back against him as he tightened his arms around my waist, pulling me back against him. I glanced over my shoulder to look at his handsome face.

                He offered me a small smile before looking back at the arena. I frowned. What were we? We were acting like a couple but he didn’t want a relationship and in all honesty, I wasn’t sure if I wanted one either.

                As soon as the show started, Hunter stood up, holding me in front of him when everyone stood, looking to watch the riders. Our seats were pretty much right at the back of the area, we had a good view because of the screens and because Alfie’s suit was bright blue.

                The people in front of me were far too tall for me to see over, at the pathetic height of five foot two, everyone in front of me was jumping around and it was beginning to get impossible to see.

                Hunter glanced down at me and grinned, hitching his hands on my waist, he picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. I wobbled at first but Hunter’s hand grabbed mine, keeping me stable to watch the show. I grinned, patting him on the head as my form of thanks.

                Alfie, as per usual, was amazing. He completed all of the jumps perfectly but Lee managed to flunk one of them, falling on his face and ended up being taken off by the medics.

                When the show ended, Hunter held my hand as I jumped down from his shoulders.

                “Thanks,” I replied with a smile. He shrugged as if it was nothing, taking me to the back rooms to talk to Alfie again. I had no intention of talking to Alfie, I needed to speak to Lee about getting me somewhere.

                The corridor was empty when we got there, all of the men that had been hanging around the other times that I’d visited were gone and the medical room was directly next to Alfie’s ‘dressing room’.

                “I’m going to the toilet,” I replied to Hunter, taking off in another direction. He smirked, pushing Alfie’s door open.

                “Have fun!” I grinned, slipping into the medical room as soon as he was out of sight.

                It was a small room with only a bed and a table in the corner. As expected, Lee was sitting up with his arm in a bandage. I thought that he’d hurt his face but he seemed to have no other injuries.

                “Hey,” I said in a chirpy tone. He looked up, obviously not realizing that I was there.

                “Um, hey?” he replied, rocking a confused expression. I chuckled, sitting down on the bed next to him.

                “Fancy getting back at Hunter with me?” I asked. His confused expression immediately worked into a grin.

                “What did he do? Dump your sorry ass?” he asked. I shook my head, turning around and pulling my top up to reveal his ‘mark’. The first thing that Lee did was laugh. I thought he was going to pee himself at one stage but he managed to control his bladder.

                “Right, I need to get to the intercom room,” I replied. Lee nodded, not gathering what I meant but still led me down the corridor and into another room.

                “What are you going to do?” he asked.

                “Everyone here is, like, buff, right?” He nodded, still not gathering my meaning. I grinned, pulling the microphone to my mouth.

                “This is Andy speaking from the radio room, can a Mr Hunter Jacobs please report to the main lobby, his mummy is here to give you some money, wouldn’t want you to be hungry now, would we? I repeat, that is Mr Hunter Jacobs to the lobby to collect some money from his mummy, that is all! I announced, spinning around in the chair with a smug expression. Lee was laughing next to me, shaking his head.

                “God, you’re hilarious,” he muttered, opening the door and getting us the hell out of there before security showed up.

                When we were back in the corridor, there were men outside chuckling at Hunter as he walked past, he looked pretty calm but the murderous look in his eyes was telling me that he was going over about one hundred different ways to kill me.

                “Andy, a word,” he replied, grasping my shoulder gently.

                “Sure, what word do you want?” I asked sweetly. His eyes narrowed and he sighed.

                “We’re going,” he seethed. I chuckled, waving goodbye to Lee as he put his finger under his throat in a ‘you’re going to die’ motion.

                “I guess I desevered that one,” he admitted once we were back outside in the cool air.

                “Yeah, you did.” He chuckled, shaking his head.

                “Very creative,” he praised, leaning against the car next to me. Just as Hunter was about to get in the car, a familiar guy walked across the car park and waved.

                “Get the money from your mummy, Jacobs?” he hollered. I couldn’t stifle my laugh, it erupted from me as I got into the car. Hunter just rolled his eyes, muttering curse words under his breath as he started the car.

Please vote and comment! This hasn't been proofread :P 

Question: Andy and Marco or Andy and Hunter? Was the shoulders scene cute or was that just me?:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
Bex By KaylieR4

Teen Fiction

47K 1.8K 48
One girl. One boy. One life changing deal. "You change your mind?" He asked smugly as I walked over to him. "Before I agree to anything, I have o...
315K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...
319 41 16
"Dad, there are a few things that a teenage girl is supposed to hide from her parents. It's a rule. Read the rule book." I told him seriously. "Okay...