Her Song (Gaara x Singer!OC)...

By LongLiveLuci

Uhhh. So this is a oneshot I've had in my drafts for probably over 2 years, give or take a few months. I'm no... More

Her Song

23 0 0
By LongLiveLuci

Disclaimer: The song in this story belongs to NEFFEX, not me. And the picture belong to the creator of the anime, "Little Witch Academia", or whoever made the fan art. No content was purposely stolen and not given full credit to the real owner for. 

It was a normal Saturday night. I was being pulled to one of the clubs at the other side of town by Naruto and the rest of Rookie 9. Not to mention Neji, Tenten, Lee, and my siblings. I usually just stayed at the bar with Neji, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Shino. It became so much of a regular thing that we actually became pretty good friends. Naruto, Sai, and Lee were dancing all around the club, Kiba and Kankuro was trying to pick up some girls, Choji was by the snack bar(of course), and the girls were doing shots in one of the booths while other men tried to buy them more drinks with the intent to get them drunk and take them home. Little did those boys know, Ino, Sakura, Hinata, and Temari were pros at drinking and it took them forever to get drunk. So their attempts were fruitless. 

I thought I could just drink, listen to the music that rang throughout the club, and exchange a few words with the guys around me. But, that definitely didn't happen. About 10 minutes after I got there, one of the owners of the club came up on stage to make an announcement. 

"As most of you know, we will be moving to another location closer to the middle of Konoha soon. Hopefully in the next week or so." the owner said over the mic. "So, for a big 'kind of going away' party," he put air quotes on 'kind of going away', "we are having a special tonight. Any drink tonight is free! It doesn't matter what it is! It's free!" The owner put up his hands and smiled. His blue t-shirt was showing a bit of his stomach. 

"You know what that means, Shikamaru!" Kiba said, sliding next me to get closer to Shikamaru. Said person sighed and held up his arm to call over the bartender. "5 rounds of shots please." he's said, lazily. "Aw come on Shika!" Kiba whined. The bartender got ready to start the shots and Shikamaru sighed again. "Fine. Make it 10." I turned away from the two and looked towards the stage as a girl walked out to start singing. Her fiery red and orange hair was cut short into a bob that was spiked up at the sides.

I didn't think much of it at the time. I mean, sure, I thought she was attractive. But I had found many girls attractive before. This wasn't an unusual occurrence. The thing that got to me though, was what she did. "Ladies and Gents! Welcome to the stage, Onsei Kashu! She's here to sing us her new single, 'Best of Me'!" the owner exclaimed. The girl, now known as Kashu, smiled at the owner and grabbed the mic as he walked away.

*Start Song*

"I have a dream
That's all I need
I'll make it happen with some work and belief
Know what I want
So ill take it on
I've made mistakes but mistakes make you strong"

She starts walking around the stage and swaying her hips.

"Let's break it down for a minute
I want the crown, Imma gonna get it
You hear me loud girl I'm winning
Yea Charley Sheen would be grinning
These boys know that I'm sinning
And this is just the beginning
I'm closing in the 9th inning
There ain't no point in resisting"

By this point she was off the stage and dancing around the club, the mic still up to her face. She grabbed some of the boys shirts teasingly and smirked at some of the girls who did not look pleased with her flirting with their boyfriends.

"Living life
Like a dream
Live it right
That's the theme
Every night
Got a team
Mobbing tight
To the scene
Out on stage
Hear 'em scream
Okay
This the dream
And I prayed
As a teen
One day
It'd be me"

I watched as she quickly made herself over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools, crossing her legs and grabbing a shot from Kiba's hand. She downed it with no difficulty a smirked at his pout. Then she noticed me.

"If I want it
Then I get it
Head down
Don't regret it
Push myself
To the limit
If I play it
Then I win it
I'm just saying
I'm just living
For today
For a minute
I don't stay
I just visit
Have no shame
I'll admit it, yeah"

Kashu grabbed my collar and put her face real close to mine, as if singing that last part to me. I just smirked at her and she returned it with one of her own.

"They looking right at me
To see if i succeed
To see if i believe
They looking up to me
They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me"

The red/orange head let me go and made her way back to the stage, again teasing guys along the way. But when she got onto the stage, her eyes never left mine. Neji noticed this and snickered, lightly jabbing me in the side. I smiled smugly at him, knowing what he was getting at.

"They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

And I won't rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now

They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now

Oh damn if they want it now they got it now!"

Kashu, again, jumped off the stage and began to shimmy her body around people and under arms. I mean, it wasn't that hard with her small but muscled physique. One of straps on the sports bra she was wearing fell off her shoulder when she brushed against some guy. He was just staring at her boobs the entire time she was near him and for some reason it made me a bit upset.

"I swear to god girl I'mma make it soon
Silence all the haters as they see us making moves
I do what I want so I got nothing to prove
Staying motivated teaching others what to do"

She was finally by the bar and Kiba was attempting to hide his shots. I say attempting because Kashu easily maneuvered her arm to grab one that was just about to slide down his throat. Shikamaru kept snickering, as she hadn't stolen any of his yet. 

"I'm staying focused
My mind is open
They start to notice
That I'm in motion
There is no potion
You're not just chosen
It takes devotion
To stay composed man"

I grabbed her hand that was about to touch my shoulder and twirled her around a couple times before letting her go. She laughed a bit and fell into my chest but didn't stop singing. Instead she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, much to my dismay.

"Never stop never stall
There ain't no time to fall
Try to live get it all
You got one life to ball
Thinking big never small
'Cause you gotta want it all
When you finally get that call
You get ready take it all"

We danced around a lot. Which was pretty much me twirling her and Kashu dancing around me as I laughed. She seemed to be enjoying it though.

"I don't need a handout
I already standout
Starting to advance now
Ready to expand now
You don't have a chance now
'Cause we're in demand now
Make it by the grand now
Feeling in command now"

I was tempted to say, 'You got that right,' but decided against it and just watched her shake her body around me. Kashu handed me her hand and I smirked, twisting her back and forth as she smiled into the mic.

"They looking right at me
To see if i succeed
To see if i believe
They looking up to me
They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me"

I noticed the rest of the club forming a circle around us, making cat calls and laughing. Not to mention the rest of my friends calling out to me and seeming to be amused by the girl dancing with me. 

"They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

And I won't rest in piece now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now"

Finally I just picked her up and twirled her in the air, earning a bundle of laughter.

"They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now

Oh damn if they want it now they got it now!"

It ended with me doing a big dip with her. She smiled at me as the music stopped and everyone began to cheer. "That was awesome, dude." Kashu laughed. I just smirked at her in return before letting her go and watching her walk back to the stage. "Thanks for all the applause and thanks to the amazing guy who danced with a random person!" she yelled into the mic, laughing as she did. Everyone turned to me and smiled, snickered, or glared. 

I just ended up giggling and bowing, getting some chuckles from other people. Kashu walked off the stage and gave peace sign towards me, sticking her tongue out, too. The rest of the night was spent laughing and drinking with the gang. Kiba and Shikamaru finished their contest, Shikamaru being the victor after Kiba fell off his stool trying to down his 35th shot. Ino, Hinata,  Temari, and Sakura almost got kicked out when they pummeled a guy who was trying to touch all over my sister. I would have helped, but I knew that they would be fine on their own. Sasuke and Neji were about to go home but were coaxed into staying by Naruto, who said they didn't have to come next time if they stayed. 

Sai and Lee had multiple arm wrestling contests but it was a draw on every single one of them. Shino...well...he disappeared when I was with Kashu so I don't know what happened to him. Kankuro came back sulking after the 7th girl blew him off and tried drowning himself in girly drinks before the bartender had to cut him off, making him sulk even more. All in all it was an eventful night and I had fun for once. 

We were about to leave, it being about 3 am, when Shino was finally spotted. He ushered me over to him, and me being me, I followed with a slight glare(I wanted to go home). Shino grabbed my hand and pulled me to a random room at the far side of the bar. I immediately got an idea and a blush appeared on my face.

"Woah, woah, Shino. I like you bro, but not like that." I tried to pull away but he had a tight grip on me. "Oh shut up, Gaara. That's not what I brought you here for." he said, a face full of disgust. I just let him pull me around until we were even farther back, away from all the chaos of the dance floor. "Okay. This is it." Shino said, letting me go. We were in front of a door that said, 'Stars', on it. I cocked my head to the side in confusion and looked at Shino. "Um, why are we here?" He just gestured for me to knock, and so, I did.

There was a big crash behind the door, a shriek followed by someone cursing out the world, and then footsteps. "Have fun." Shino said before disappearing off to who knows where. "Wait! Shino!" I yelled out to get him to come back. But it was futile. The door opened up before I could go after him, and on the other side was the girl I had been dancing with, Kashu. Her hair was a mess and she was hopping on one foot as she held on to the dangling one, pouting at the bright red toe. She glanced up at me for a split second before slipping and toppling onto the ground with a wince. "Oh..." she said as looked up at me, scratching the back of her head with her hand and grinning.

 "I was hoping that you'd find me!" she giggled. I just stared at Kashu with shocked eyes, confusion written all over my face. "I'm sorry." I started as I helped her up from the floor. "My friend just dragged me over here. I didn't know you were behind the door..." I looked down the hide the blush that over took my face.

"Oh no you're fine. Yeah, that guy, I think his name was Shino, said that he would bring you here." Kashu explained. I smirked at her and spoke. "Oh, did you want me to come?" Her face lit up with red and she looked anywhere but my face. "Would I be a bad person if I said yes?" she mumbled. I chuckled and put my hands in my pockets while leaning my head to the side. "Nah. You'd be just my type."

Little did I know, that that night would be the beginning to the rest of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...