Layla { Logan + Ayla }

By TeamFandom853

My name is Ayla, and I'm Logan Paul's assistant because he doesn't know how to be an adult for the life of hi... More

1
2
Not A Chapter
3
Not A Chapter
4
Not A Chapter
5
Not A Chapter
6
7
8
9
Not A Chapter
Not A Chapter
Not A Chapter
11
Not A Chapter
12
Epilougue

10

702 11 2
By TeamFandom853

I'm not weak!
I simply walked over to him and the girl, I looked Logan straight in the face and punched him right in he nose. He clutched his nose and clenched his eyes together in pain.
"W-T-F?!" The girl raised her hands in the air.
"Wow! I would have thought Logan would kiss someone who would talk with actual words than abbreviations."

I walked out and silently cheered myself on for what I did in there.  I got in my car and drove to Logan's house.  I know what you're thinking, "you're mad at Logan so why did you go to his house?" Well, that's because I have know where else to go.

A few minutes later Logan walked through the door, so I got up and walked to my room, I slammed my door and laid on my bed thinking about everything that happened between me and Logan.  

I heard a knock at my door, it was Logan.
"Ayla I'm sorry, when I saw you kiss Mack I got mad and didn't let you explain what happened.  So, I decided to get revenge and do the same but then this happened." He said through the door.
"I don't forgive you asshole!" I opened my journal and started writing after I heard him leave to his room.

Dear journal,
Do you know that feeling you get when you love someone so much it hurts?
You feel a tingle rise and you get goosebumps just thinking about them.
That's what I feel but In this case he thought I did something I didn't want to purposely do and he went off and did the same but on purpose with another girl.
I just want him back.
I want him to hold me and kiss me.
I want him to tell me I'm beautiful even though I forgot to put makeup on.
I just... want him.
But I can't let him back.
Not right now at least .
I gotta make him wait and see if he will wait for me.
End of entry.

I put my journal away when I heard Logan walk to my door.
"Goodnight Ayla, I'm sorry. I love you." He walked back to his room and shut the door.
"I love you too." I whispered to myself.
"I always will, Logan." I said as I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

*edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
464K 20.5K 69
"So let me get this straight. You brought me here,not to beat me up or do your homework,but to be your other good girl." Gabi thought about it for a...
27.4K 498 13
JJK #1 - Gojo Satoru as construction worker na lagi kang binabati pag uuwi ka ng bahay n'yo. °°° Language: Taglish Status: Completed DISCLAIMER: This...