but i love you ♢ chanbaek

By yoongisdickpics

chanyeol hates baekhyun, baekhyun loves chanyeol ; a chanbaek fic ©yoongisdickpics 2017 More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
epilogue

sixteen

3.3K 166 166
By yoongisdickpics

chapter sixteen

After Chanyeol finished eating his chicken, feeding Baekhyun a few pieces time to time making Baekhyun blush a light pink with his heart beating at a non stable pace whenever Chanyeol got close. The two cleaned up and went to Chanyeol's bedroom where all the composing stuff was.

Chanyeol took at seat on his chair at his computer. Yes, he did make sure to close down the smut page before Baekhyun got to Chanyeol's oh-so-welcoming home. "You can sit on the bed if you want."

"What if I wanna sit somewhere else?" Baekhyun challenged with a smirk.

"I mean I don't know where you're going to sit but sit where you please I guess." Chanyeol shrugged.

Baekhyun took this as a opportunity to sit where he was thinking of siting right after Chanyeol opened his mouth. Baekhyun walked up to Chanyeol, standing right in front of him looking down at the boy sitting on his black swirly chair. Chanyeol just gave him a look of what-are-you-doing.

"Baekhyun what are you—", Chanyeol stopped talking when the older male by a few months just sat on the younger's lap. Chanyeol's eyes widened not expecting Baekhyun to sit on his lap. Chanyeol just looking at Baekhyun's butt that took its place on his lap like it was nothing.

"You told me to sit where I please, this is where I wanna sit." Baekhyun said with a goofy smile plastered on his lips as he wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's neck to make sure he won't just slide off.

"I didn't mean this." Chanyeol said trying to push Baekhyun off him.

"But—" Baekhyun was interrupted as Chanyeol pushed him off. "Oww...well thanks." Baekhyun said sending a glare at Chanyeol.

Baekhyun retrieved himself and got up off the floor and went and sat on the bed with a frown on his face.  Chanyeol seemed to notice this and started to feel guilty for making Baekhyun sad.

Chanyeol let's out a sigh before standing up and walking over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was looking down at the bed and playing with his fingers not knowing Chanyeol was walking towards him.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pulled Baekhyun up from his sitting position on the bed into a hug. Chanyeol's hug was soft, warm and oh so very welcoming for Baekhyun. Baekhyun's heart wasn't ready for this but Baekhyun sunk into the hug anyway. 

The two hugged for a couple of minutes before Chanyeol asked, "You okay now?"

Baekhyun smiled at him and replied with a simple yes.

"Good," Chanyeol smiled "Now lets get started on this assignment." Chanyeol said the smile still on his beautiful face (well that's what Baekhyun thinks of it.)

Chanyeol leads himself and Baekhyun who is still in his arms to the computer screen and opens a music composing application. Chanyeol finally lets go of Baekhyun and takes a seat on his chair with Baekhyun leaning on the table, head and body behind Chanyeol and his chair.

Chanyeol starts showing Baekhyun some of the features and how the application worked. "So here is the drum beats section." Chanyeol said showing the drum beat section along with playing some of the beats.

Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun which had his head to the right of Chanyeol slightly close to Chanyeol's head. Baekhyun was just looking around on the computer finding the application very interesting. 

On the other hand Chanyeol started admiring Baekhyun's features. Taking in every detail of Baekhyun's side profile. From his perfect eyebrows to his shinning cheekbones.

Chanyeol must have been staring for a while because Baekhyun got confused on why nothing on the computer was moving along with also why the beautiful male next to him isn't say anything.

Baekhyun turns his head to be met with the view of Chanyeol admiring him. Chanyeol's eyes are literally shinning while he looks at Baekhyun. Chanyeol can't hold back Baekhyun looked so cute in front of him.

Chanyeol gave a little peck to the older leaving the older surprised and confused.

"W-what?" Baekhyun said confused and lost.

"Nothing you just looked cute." Chanyeol said with a wide smile. "Let's get back to this aye?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah.." Baekhyun said still dazed from the kiss (more like peck). He is definitely not used to Chanyeol kissing him out of nowhere, they aren't even dating yet.

It had been 2 hours of the two boys working on their assignment they were close to finishing the song tune but still had to work on some lyrics. Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to take a break for a while before finishing the tune so Baekhyun could go home, not like he wanted to leave.

"Break time." Chanyeol said loudly while stretching, "What you want to eat?"

"Any fucking food. I'm hungry as hell." Baekhyun said in a whinny voice.

"When did you become like Chen?" Chanyeol said with a chuckle.

"Bitch the fuck you just say?" Baekhyun said getting ready to square the fuck up on Chanyeol.

"Whinny child let's go eat." Chanyeol said laughing while dragging the small Baekhyun downstairs to eat some food. Baekhyun just pouted as Chanyeol dragged him downstairs. Baekhyun wasn't gonna lie he loved the feeling of Chanyeol holding him in any sort of way.

Once the two boys found their way to the kitchen filled with delicious goodies, they went and scavenged for something tasty to stuff down their throats.

"Hey Chan, can we watch a movie I found some popcorn and I wanna eat it.. but while watching something, if ya know what I mean." Baekhyun said trying to make any type of sense.

"You can watch me compose the rest of the tune while eating it." Chanyeol stated.

"That's not entertaining though." Baekhyun whined.

"Are you trying to say me moving a mouse while dragging little sounds into a line isn't entertaining?" Chanyeol asked offended from the other side of the kitchen.

"I mean.. yeah." Baekhyun stated with a 'duh' face.

"Well fine be fucking rude. I thought my hands were entertaining." Chanyeol let out with a huff in a joking matter.

Baekhyun just laughed.

Chanyeol hearing the little boy's laugh sent butterflies to his stomach. Baekhyun's laugh was beautiful, so oh very beautiful. Who was Chanyeol kidding everything about the boy laughing was beautiful.

Chanyeol got out of his crossed arm posture and just turned to admire the laughing Baekhyun. How does one be that perfect Chanyeol thinks.

Once Baekhyun stops laughing Chanyeol gets out of his trance and says, "How about we quickly finish the song and then watch a movie and eat that popcorn?"

"Mmm...", Baekhyun said, a finger on his chin as he stares at nothing in particular pretending to be in deep thought, "Yeah, let's do that."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both raced upstairs and ended up finishing the tune to perfection in around 45 minutes.

"MOVIE TIME!!" Baekhyun screamed running downstairs to the lounge. Chanyeol just laughed following the small boy at a walking pace.

"What movie?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as he sees the older come out of the kitchen with the popcorn he wanted to eat ages ago.

"Ooo do you have Triple X the most recent version?" Baekhyun asked excited because he hasn't seen it yet.

"Actually I do." Chanyeol said with a laugh going over to the cabinet to grab the DVD.

The two put the movie in and sat down on the couch putting their feet on the coffee table in front of them. A blanket was spread over them and the popcorn was in the middle of the two.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun as the movie started to play with Vin Diesel doing a whole lot of tricks and shit. Chanyeol just admired Baekhyun's smile and gaped mouth that Baekhyun had on at the times when Vin Diesel did practically anything.

"That's so cool." Baekhyun muttered making Chanyeol turn to the movie and actually watch it not looking at Baekhyun.

A bit of the movie went passed with Baekhyun already eating half of the popcorn. They were up to the scene where the team recruits.

"Hey, that Chiness guy kinda looks like Kris." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at the male character under the name 'nicks' for a bit then burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh that was funny." Chanyeol said slamming his hand on the couch after he calmed down his laughter. 

The two continue watching the movie until the end giving little glances at each other time to time. Luckily none of them caught each others gazes on each other.

Chanyeol gives a long stare at Baekhyun and admires the smaller in every way for one last time before the movie ends.

'I think I may be in love with him'

_

i lowkey wanna watch triple x for the third time, don't judge me i like watching kris in movies i literally watch valerian just to see his face

also yall dont come at me if any of the shit i write is wrong mmy asss doesn't know shit about composing and all

no spell chekc cause ya bAbY girL is lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.3K 30
An Exo Fanfiction story. " Tell me.. Is this what love is all about?.. "
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...
158K 6.7K 39
When living with guilt isn't enough, Baekhyun decides to go away Only to be met by a familiar face A familiar guilt Chanyeol