HYUNG

By areumin9yu

Highest Ranking in FF as of; 12/25/17 - #254 Date Started: October 20, 2017 Date Ended: April 26, 2018 "This... More

HYUNG
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40.

01

11.4K 443 97
By areumin9yu

Third Person's

Everything's back to normal.

That is what Seokjin thought after he woke up from his dream but his feelings was now messed up. He just didn't know what to feel since he'll be the one taking care of them instead of him being taken cared of. He's the HYUNG in the real world afterall.

Sighing for the last time, he sat beside Namjoon who's writing down lyrics, though it's obvious what the younger was doing, Seokjin still asked him. “What are you doing, Joon-ah?” He smiled tiredly at their leader as he ask the questions.

“I'm writing a song about my dream, hyung.” Namjoon smiled, his dimple slightly showing and Seokjin swore that Namjoon had one of the precious smiles.

“I'm guessing you had a beautiful dream?” Seokjin asked again.

Namjoon shook his head, the elder noticing the sad smile that is plastered on the leader's face. “It was beautiful, hyung..”

“Then why do you look so sad?”

“It's because I didn't get the happy ending I want.” Namjoon stood up from the couch then leave Seokjin feeling bad for him.

Everybody deserves a happy ending, even if it's in reality or fantasy.. but sadly, Namjoon didn't get what he deserves.

While here he is, thinking about the dream he just have last night and also thinking about the reality he is in, right now.

He got his happy ending on his dream, and also in real life. He got Jungkook in his dream and Yoongi in real life.. what about Namjoon? What's making the leader super sad?

Jin-hyung!”

He was slightly startled when he heard someone yelling his name. He look around and saw Jimin who's smiling widely at him.

He motioned to the younger to take a sit beside him and the cute member willingly took it. Jimin's smile can really made everyone's day.

“What is it?” He asked then smiled.

“Can you tell me some pick-up lines, hyung?” Jimin cutely asked so that Seokjin couldn't say no to him.

“Okay.. but you know, you might regret this.” He warned but Jimin just shook his head and he took that as a sign that he can go on. “Is there something on my eyes? Can you see it?” Seokjin pointed his fingers to his eyes, and Jimin leans in for him to see if there's something on it but he didn't expected to be mesmerized by his hyung's eyes. “It's my love for you.”

Jimin giggled at his hyung's cheesiness after he got out from the trance he's in a while ago and Seokjin feel contented at Jimin's giggle.

It's really nice to be back to the real world. Where he could be the boss. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-----

a/n; here's the first chapter! sorry for any typographical and grammatical errors! the thrill was about to start. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.5K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
129K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
372K 13.5K 30
Jungkook is homophobic. Jimin is gay and has a crush on Jungkook. They're best friends. How are they going to solve that out? "I like you." "Ew, tha...
2.6M 128K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...