Persecution

By lostinnyc

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I... More

Persecution
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Q And A.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.

Chapter 9.

412 15 19
By lostinnyc

Corruption [kəˈrʌpʃn]

(Noun) // Dishonest or illegal behaviour, especially of people in authority.

Harry came immediately after the phone call towards me, grabbing my hand gently and brining to his soft looking pink lips. Leaving an innocent kiss.

"But hey babe, now you're here stuck forever." He said. The place where he placed that kiss was burning.

It saddened me to know that he was totally right. But my parents will realize it's not normal anymore and search for me. I pushed Harry out of the room locking the door. The tears didn't stop falling. I went to bed and tried to sleep. I missed Ness, I wish she could be here with me, at least she would try to cheer me up.

*2 weeks later*

We tried to have normal conversations with Harry. We tried not to argue but failed most of the times, our argues were most of the times about me being rude, not letting me go back home, not obeying the things he asked me like; clean the house, make food for me, please me. Or me not excepting the offer of joining the gang. I always worked on his nerves I didn't know why he still kept me here. We always hurt each other with words. Even physically. The times he slapped me in the face is countless.

I now sat on the edge of my bed. Well Harry's bed. Stared at my arms, it was all covered in cuts. Harry wanted to tie me up when he was going to leave for a meeting because he thought I would try to escape. Well I agree with him though. But Harry couldn't find any rope so that son of a bitch used barbed wire. The images of me crying of pain flashed in my mind, how the metal all dug their way into my skin.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Ky can I come in?" I heard Harry.

"Yeah." I replied short and he walked in. He sat next to me and said hi. I eyed him, he wore nice black old pants, tight, not too tight, and a black tight shirt. Everytime he moved his arms the shirts sleeve got up. Damn he can be attractive at times. 

"What's up." I said suddenly trying to start a normal conversation.

"So, once in a while I set up a party for the whole gang of Central-London. It's just not a regular party though. It's sick." He said all excited.

"What's your point." I said rude.

"My fucking point is, you're going to join me." He said. I showed him the finger and didnt didn't argue with him on this because Nessie probably would be there as well.

I remember when Harry told me to buy dresses when he took me to the shop the 2nd day of the kidnap. Those damn cops who where there didn't help me. Bastards. 

I grabbed the dark red, more cute than sexy dress. I showered and did my hair and only put on mascara. I truly hated to put on make up. So I always kept it with mascara. My long dark lashes made my eyes look bigger. I pulled my dress on and my black sandal heels. 

"Are you damn ready or what?" I heard Harry. He's annoyed so I fast walked out of the room and walked down stairs trying not to fall.

Harry wolf whistled when I got downstairs.

"Cut it." I said annoyed, he put his hand up, all defensive and walked us out. His hand on my lower back, drawing circles.  He leaded us to his giant garage, I still drooled over his car collection. Harry choose a Black Lamborghini, I opened the car door and sat on the leather seat. "Styles you already have a lot of cars. Do me a favor and give me your R8." I said all serious. Harry raised his right eyebrow, all amused. 

"Go suck a dick." Harry said winking. Oh what a nice thing to say. Well if he ain't giving me that car I'll keep it in mind to leave a beautiful scar behind one of his 'So loved' cars. I smirked and with that Harry's car roared. We were on the highway and suddenly realized there were 2 other cars driving next to us. One of the left, other on the right side.

(http://24.media.tumblr.com/b50cf2b77b05a11d6b438ba382c619cc/tumblr_mqditzC69S1rpdptuo1_500.gif )

"V12 Gang." I said making eye contact with Harry. He smiled showing his dimples and pressed the gass a little harder.

***

We suddenly arrived at an amazing looking place. Even from the outside. It was sick.

"It look sick doesn't it?" Harry said. I just nodded my head and walked in, the music, the ambiance. Harry was right. I looked around hoping to see Nessie. And yes there she stood in a pink dress, her big smile showing. Zayn held her hand and they looked all happy. How?

"Kyyyyyyyy!" Nessie screamed when I walked closer to her. Zayn smiled at the cute action of Nessie. 

"Ness, I missed you so much." I almost cried.

"You couldn't escape." She said sadly. 

"No." I said trying not to cry.

"He punished you didn't he?" She said through gritted teeth. I wanted to tell her everything was all right but I was too late.

"You fucking bastard!" Nessie screamed while walking towards Harry. Shit Nessie will start a whole scene.

"Ness, Ness. No don't." I said and pulled her away from Harry.

"You'll fucking pay for it!" She screamed, Zayn tried to keep her behind her back and whispered something comforting in her ear.

"What's wrong with her." Harry said amused.

"The question is what's wrong with you!" I fired back.

"Watch your mouth." Harry said getting mad.

"What if I don't?" I challenged him.

Just when he wanted to say something back, I left him there all alone and went into the crowd trying to find Ness again. But my eye caught a good looking man who grabbed a microphone. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are all here thanks to the big boss Styles." He joked and everybody started to cheer. I already could imagine Harry's smirk on his face and rolled my eyes. 

"I'm going to be your host for tonight and my name is Michael. Well as a ritual we start now to bid for the girls. You know how it works, we show you the chick, like it? Then bid, the highest bid gets the shawty." He said, and everybody started to cheer again. The big crowd started to back away to sit on tables, I looked around not knowing where to go. Only 15 girls were on the dance floor. 16 including me, just when I wanted to walk away one of the girls held my hand and pushed me with them. 

"Come on!" She sad cheering.

I'm in trouble. 

"No, no I-" I couldn't finish my sentence and stood in the row with girls. The girls looked all exited. Who the fuck is exited to get sold?! 

"Ladies and Gentlemen here we have Alexandra, isn't she pretty, look at that body. She can do ballet and can sing. Well who bids?" Michael fast started.

"500!" A guy with blond hair said. I looked around and saw Harry looking at me, shit he looked so mad it made me scared. He gave me a look like 'What the fuck are you doing?!' I mouthed: 'I don't know what's going on!' and fast looked away. I hope he just gets me out of this mess.

"600!" Another guy yelled.

"600? Is someone bidding higher? No? 600? Sold!" He screamed and the guy took Alexandra with him. What happened at this moment disgusted me. I'm getting out, just when I walked away a guy who stood next to Michael pointed at me.

"What's your name and give me some information about yourself cause you're next, right after Abby." He said showing a blond girl in front of me.

"No, I don't want to I-" 

"Just tell me about yourself and don't make it difficult for us." He. Why won't Harry get me out of this mess, I searched for the green eyes but he wasn't anywhere. 

"Kylie, I'm Kylie. I can speak 3 languages fluently and can do kickboxs and taekwondo. I'm American." I spat.

"I'm so gonna bid for you. And oh my name is Sam." He said while writing the information on a paper and he gave it to Michael. He winked just before Michael grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. I slapped his hand away but he didn't care.

"Well, we have a really interesting girl now. All in red." Michael said winking at me. The crowd cheered when I stood next to Michael. I felt embarrassed.

"Here we have the absolutely stunning Kylie", some boys whistled, and I then I saw the green eyed boy, Harry giving them death looks "she can speak 3 languages fluently can kickbox and did taekwondo for over 5 years. We have a feisty one." He added. "And wow, she's American!" Michael yelled. 

"Now who bi-" 

"20,000 pounds!" Harry yelled not giving Michael the chance to finish his sentence. My mouth formed an 'O' shape at the amount of money he bid. The crowd gasped.

"50,000 pounds!" Another man yelled, he looked a bit older then Harry and had blond hair.

Harry gave him the look, but the man ignored him. Everybody's mouth formed an 'O' shape, mine didn't even closed.

"60,000 pounds!" Sam bid.

"70,000 pounds!" Harry continued.

"90,000 pounds!" One of the boys who whistled bid now. Please Harry bid again.

"500,000 pounds!" Harry growled now. He was clearly pissed. The crowd looked at Harry, some in shock, some scared because of his scary voice. The all 3 boys didn't give Michael the time to speak. 

I let a quiet squeal at the amount of money.

"500,000 pounds ladies and gentleman! This is a first, I don't think that someone else even dares to bid higher than this! I mean 500,000 pounds cash? Who bids?" Everybody got quiet, everybody was looking at me, and the 3 boys. At that moment all I could hear was my heart beat and all I could see was Harry looking at me in worry. "Sold to Styles!" Michael's voice was muted. The whole crowd cheered, whistled and screamed. But it was like it was happening in slow-motion. 

Cause Harry was eye-catching, walking towards me, he looked very posh with his fully black smoking. He entwined our hands. My hand tingled at the small touch. The girls all glared at me.

"You're mine, mine only. And nobody can take you away from me." Harry said while placing a kiss on my cheek. My heart started to beat faster. I felt nervous.

"Let's go." Harry whispered seductively in my ear.

He leaded me towards his car and we were back at the damned house.

*Jenna's POV*

Finally.

A/N: OMF JENNA BITCH NO THEY AREN'T IN LOVE WRONG ALARM LMAO.

Lots Of Love A. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 4.3K 8
One abduction. Six days. A gruesome gangrape. That's all it took to turn Sage's perfect fairytale into a nightmare. Completed ✔️
208K 8.5K 111
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 - 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭, 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫...
71.7K 2.7K 44
"We have to fight together in order to survive"
32K 566 33
Read to see...