On The Run (Under Severe Edit...

Por Wolf_Girls

It all started on a normal day when two sisters, Alexis and Lucia Cortez, went for a run. Lucia saw a strange... Mais

We are not related.
Happyland
You seriously want me to believe I'm a werewolf?
Meeting my arch enemy
First day on the job
I've always wanted to chase my own tail
We have to tell her
The truth
The Chicken Fiasco
Unbelievable
Unexpected Rain
Peter's Coming Out To Play
I'll do that for fun anyway
Unexpected phone call
I Do Not Trust That Creep
Can This Day Get Any Worse?
I'm changing lives, mother would be so proud
An unexpected turn
Coming To My Senses
Cabin In The Woods
The worst Is Yet To Come
Sequel and new book

Pig of the family

7.7K 73 14
Por Wolf_Girls

*I don't own all the characters, most of them belong to Stephenie Meyer.*

****************************************************

 Alexis's POV:

 “Mr. and Mrs. Cortez, I'm honestly very surprised that Lucia is apart of this, she's one of our best students. We've never had any problems with her, that is why I'm prepared to let her off easy. But as for Alexis, who has surely taken 20 years off my life since starting here, needs structure, discipline and possibly even electroshock therapy.” Our principle, Mr. Bender, continued his lecture, while pacing back and forth in his small, cramped office. He was literally blue in the face.

My sister and I have been sitting in Voldemort’s office for about the past hour or two listening to him complain about us, well mostly me, to my parents.

My dad wasn’t paying any attention to him, as usual, and was half asleep in his chair.

Our mom was listening to every word the smurf had to say, as usual, and kept elbowing my dad awake every time Bender turned his back to us.

“I have given her many chances to improve her lack of humanity,” Voldemort aggressively spat out as he jabbed a large beefy finger in my directon. “But she has been acting more like the devil each day. I’m sorry to say this, but Lucia will be suspended for a week. On the other hand, I'm more than happy to say that Alexis is expelled from this school!”

******************************************************

 The car ride home was really silent. Not as usual.

As soon as we stepped through the front door mom broke the silence. “Go to your room. Your father and I will be up in a second.”

“Can’t we eat first?” I asked hopeful.

“Alexis. Room. Now.” Mom ordered in her ‘don’t-mess-with-me’ mom look.

“Yes mom.” Lucia and I mumbled walking slowly up the stairs. While I walked up the stairs I saw mom stomping into the kitchen and took a bite out of an apple. That’s unfair!

Once Lucia and I went into our room, I fell down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. “Mom is so unfair. She can eat, but I have to starve to death.”

Lucia laughed and fell down on her bed. “Lex, you ate two hamburgers just an hour ago.”

“An hour? Are you nuts?” I asked sitting up and looked at my crazy sister like she was…well…crazy. “It was two hours ago, not one.”

Lucia rolled her eyes. “I cannot believe we’re related.”

“Oh shut up.” I joked, lying back down. “You love me and you know it.”

Lucia was about to respond, but was interrupted by our parents coming into our room. “I am very disappointed in you two. I thought I raised you better than this.” Mom always starts her lectures like that.

“Obviously not.” I muttered under her breath.

“What did you two do anyway?” Dad asked, clearly amused.

“It’s a long and complicated story, but you should know Alexis blackmailed me into it.” Lucia answered.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to dad. “But I can say that it involved peanut butter, a blowtorch, a bowling ball and a lot of blue stuff.” I added.

“Wow,” Dad said deep in thought. “Why didn’t we think of that in my school days?” 

“John!” Mom scolded. “Don’t encourage this.”

“Oh. Right. Sorry.” Dad said quickly “You two are grounded.”

“Alexis, you’ll be doing the gardening.” Mom added. “And Lucia, you’ll be working on the inside of the house.”

“What?” Lucia whined. “Why does Alexis get to work in the garden and not me?”

“Because being grounded doesn’t mean doing something you love.” Mom explained. “And besides, if Lexy has to work inside, she’ll be spending that time watching TV and cleaning out our fridge.”

“You got a point.” Lucia sighed.

“Wait,” I said worried. “Do I at least get lunch breaks?”

Mom opened her mouth to respond, but closed it again then turned around and walked out the door. Dad followed like a good little soldier. He looked more like a lost puppy to me.

Once they were out of hearing range I sighed and turned to my sister. “So unfair.”

Lucia nodded. “Tell me something I don’t know.”

“I’m hungry.” I stated.

Lucia rolled her eyes. “I already know that.” She got up and walked to the door. “I’m taking Saphira for a walk, you coming?”

“No, not today. I promised dad I’d take a look at his car, it’s been having problems again. Maybe some other time.”

“Okay, see ya later.” Luc said then walked out the door and closed it behind her.

******************************************************
 I closed the hood of dad’s 1967 Chevrolet Impala, his pride and joy, after I was done repairing it and wiped my hands clean on my jeans. Mom’s gonna kill me.

“You finished?” Dad asked coming to stand next to me.

“Yep, all done.” I said picking up the tool box and put it back in the garage, dad followed.

“So what was wrong?” Dad asked.

“Nothing major.” I shrugged. “You said it was making a weird rattle noise, now which could be a couple of things. So I checked them all and turns out it was just an out of tune carb, so…” I stopped talking cause the look on dad’s face made it clear that he had no idea what I’m talking about. I laughed. “Nevermind, it’s fixed now.”

“I owe you one.” Dad said as we walked out the garage.

Dad has always been the fun parent, always bending the rules but he can be very strict at times, while our mom is the parent who cares about manners and discipline and homework and useless stuff like that.

Lucia got her looks and personality from our mom. I on the other hand got my personality from my dad, or at least, that's what people tell me.

But what I don't get is that I look nothing like either of my parents. But I guess that's normal, right?

I was outside playing football with dad and my dog Turbo, when Lucia and her dog, Saphira, came back and joined us. We played football until mom called us in for dinner. And as usual, I was the first one there. Everyone says I’m the pig of the family. But I guess it’s kinda true though.

“Hey Luc?” I asked my sister, gesturing to the steak on her plate. “You gonna eat that?”

She looked at me wide eyed. “Lex, you already had two.”

I gave her the puppy dog eyes, no-one can resist them, well maybe except for Mr Bender. But he’s just mean and heartless.

Luc sighed. “Fine.” She put the steak in my plate and I started scarving it down.

“You know,” Mom said to me. “Sometimes I think you might as well be a boy.”

“Compliment accepted.” I told her with my mouth full of steak.

“Eew.” Luc said. “I know I’ve said this a million times before, but I’m gonna say it again. I cannot believe we’re related.”

“Feeling’s mutual.” I replied.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I stuck mine out at her.

“Okay,” mom said standing up. “When you're done, please wash the dishes then go to bed.”

“Wait!” I called after her. “What about dessert?”

“Lex, how could you possibly eat more?” Mom asked confused.

I frowned and looked her straight in the eyes. "You underestimate my power."

Mom sighed as she closed her eyes and massaged her temple. “I’m gonna get a Asprin for my headache, then go to bed. It’s been a long day.” She walked out the kitchen and dad followed her after he told us goodnight.

“Lex, what are you doing?” Lucia asked when I picked up the phone and dialed my favorite number.

“Ordering pizza, duh.” I said like it was obvious. “You didn’t think I was gonna sleep without having dessert, did you?”

“I’m not even gonna answer.” Luc said and started cleaning the table while I talked on the phone. When I was done placing my order I helped Luc clean up and wash the dishes.

When we were done, Luc went upstairs to take a shower and I sat in the living room watching TV, waiting for my pizza. Only ten more minutes and it’s free. I don’t have any money to pay for it so I hope the guy is late. But tonight wasn’t my lucky night, the guy was five minutes early. “Ten bucks.” He told me.

“Could you just wait here for one minute?” I asked him. “I’ll be right back.” Then I ran upstairs to our room. After making sure Luc was still in the shower I went to her bed and lifted the mattress. I pulled out a envelope with her money in. It didn’t feel right to steal from my sister, so I asked her.

“Hey Luc, Can I borrow ten bucks, please.”

“Yes, of course my amazingly awesome sister,” I said in a slightly different voice, doing my best to sound like Luc.

“Thanks Lucia.” I thanked imaginary Lucia then quickly put the envelope back and ran down stairs and paid the pizza guy.

I'll pay her back somehow.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.7K 779 24
Katie Lahote has just moved back to La Push. She is moving in with her twin brother Paul, who knows some interesting boys. Katie meets Jacob almost...
6K 8 48
"Don't you remember?" Three sisters have emerged onto La Push Beach, and with them comes inevitable trouble... Renia, Monique, Maalon and a past unkn...
340K 6.1K 40
Jessica Lahote is moving back with her twin brother Paul Lahote. After she phases and goes back to school after she can control herself. When she see...
54.7K 1.2K 11
Shortly after her sixteenth birthday, Jazmine returns to La Push, but this time it's forever. She knows a few people, only from visiting ever since s...