True Love (Jelsa Fanfic)

By VanillaCow

The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Ashes
Chapter 3 - Arendelle?
Chapter 4 - Small
Chapter 5 - Murder!
Chapter 6 - Fear
Chapter 7 - Pitch
Chapter 8 - Internal Battle
Chapter 9 - Jack Frost?
Chapter 10 - The Queen
Chapter 12 - Her Story
Chapter 13 - Take Some Risks
Chapter 14 - Makin' Memories
Chapter 15 - Anna?
Chapter 16 - Training
Chapter 17 - Bring Her Back!
Chapter 18 - Save Me...
Chapter 19 - Elsa?
Chapter 20 - Welcome Back
Chapter 21 - The Plan
Chapter 22 - The Next Step
Chapter 23- A Confrontation
Chapter 24 - Pain
Chapter 25 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 26 - Finally

Chapter 11 - Guardians

3.7K 103 32
By VanillaCow

Elsa's POV ~

    I looked down at my sister.

She no longer seemed scared but was sleeping peacefully after what Tooth, she told me, did for her. Apparently she was knocked into a nightmare she so feared, she froze under pressure. With the help of the short gold man, Sandy, she relaxed.
    She stood still on her bed as I waited for her to wake up, the sound of fighting softly echoing.
    Every now and then, there would be a loud bang that made me jump.
    Outside, Tooth and Sandy and their 2 other friends were fighting those creepy horses and the evil Pitch.
    The evil Pitch, a.k.a the Boogeyman, whom tales have been made about a creeping figure who spreads fear into your dreams.

    I took a break from this thought to check outside the window in the hallway.
    Colors of gold, red, green, and black filled the atmosphere.

    How could no one hear this?
The sounds of whinnying, fluttering, and magic were loud.

    Is this truly even happening?
    Is this a dream?
If I wake up, will Anna be alright?

    I pinch myself.

    Nope.

    Pitch was still, watching his growing minions distract the 4 'guardians'.
    He was smiling, his hands clasped behind him.

    Why is he smiling?

    I looked.
    What I saw made every hair on my body stand.

    The horses had grown in size and enclosed the guardians in a circle. In the center, each of them were struggling, their sweat breaking, and smiles of triumph, gone.

    "Seems like you haven't been doing your jobs guardians. Fear floods this village and is continuing to grow! Is it the queen? Perhaps. But it is also all of you! I can feel the fear, hear the fear in your breaths. You've become weaker guardians! Even if the good ol' Jack Frost were here, he wouldn't be able to save you. After years of misery, it was this simple. Ta Ta guardians. I'll kill you myself now, if you don't mind."

    With a snap of the fingers, the horses disappeared, the guardians barely on their feet.
    Pitch slowly walked up and what grew behind him, made me do what I thought I wouldn't be able to do.

    Protect.

    Before the sharp end of a long scythe could be finished developing, I pushed open the glass pane and shouted,

"HEY BOOGEYMAN!"

    He turned a little bewildered.

"They may not have Jack Frost but they have me."

    With the little bit of anger in me from him hurting my little sister, I conjured a big orb of ice between my palms and forced it in his direction.

    Pitch laughed.

    "My what a great little moment but you missed! Would you like to die along with these 4? I'll be glad to rid a big force from this planet."

    I smirked.

"Did I?"

    With the smile wiped away, he looked down.
    The orb had gently hit the bottom of his robe with such speciality, it froze him to the ground, slowly crawling its way up to his waist.

    Pitch growled.

    "Unfortunately, now I must go. You Queen, will be next."

    With that, he disappeared. The block of ice shattered and quickly melted.

    I smiled.

    I did it. I made him disappear.
    He will probably return but for now, I helped. I protected people.

    With the eagerness to see their reactions, I ran down the steps, out to the front, and to the group who collapsed to the ground the moment he left, in exhaustion.

"Why, your majesty, that was magnificent! HAHAHA!"

Pulling his arm, I helped the big man in red.

"Graceful! Excellent! Thank you!"

I helped Tooth pull her wings out from under the bunny.

"That was good, better than Jack on his first time,"

I grabbed his giant paw and pulled back, seeing him stand.

Suddenly a wave of bone cracking sounds were heard. I turn around.
They were stretching, neck and arms.
They went ooh and aah every time they heard a good stretch.

"Thank you your royal highness! We haven't fought in years! And he so happened to tire us beforehand back at the north pole! Those darn skeletons...ruining gifts."
The big man in red said, cracking his neck.

North Pole?
Gifts?

"Right! You ma'am, are wonderful!"
    The hare said through his shoulder cracking.

"Bunny, she is terrific! She helped save Jack also."

The hare groaned to Tooth's reply.
I giggled.
I like this relationship between friends.

"Welcome to the kingdom of Arendelle, guardians."
I pulled the right side of the dress and fell into a small curtsey.

"The pleasure is ours, Queen Elsa. We are very sorry for this overwhelming battle but it had to be done, here. We have much to discuss."
The big man in red said.

"Then we shall talk more privately. Come."

I tangled my fingers in front and began to make my way through the gate, the large entrance, up the stairs, and to the middle room between Jack Frost and Anna's. It was the conference room, used for big meetings with leaders of the surrounding countries.

    The room was large enough for a 12 seater oval table. The dark brown oak table placed in the center of the room stood atop a beautiful maroon and white carpet, Anna's choice. Across from the door, behind Elsa's chair, a large window to the view of the lake she once crossed on ice alone.

    I took my seat at the head while the others, 2 on my left, 2 on my right.

    "To begin with, our names."
    The man who so often talked pushed his chair back and stood.

    "Your majesty, you may call me North as in North Pole. You may know me as Santa Claus, the big man in the red suit."
    I dipped my head as a formal bow as a pleasure.

    No wonder. Santa. Exists.
If he was Santa Claus, then the others...

    "I am Tooth, your highness, as in the Tooth Fairy. My duty is to claim those pearly whites under children's pillows in exchange for coins. Through these, I create small cases of memories."

Tooth. Fairy.

    "Ay, that leaves me. I am the Easter Bunny but do call me Bunny Queen Elsa."

Easter. Bunny.

   The man in gold floated up and smiled and pointed towards North who spoke for him.

    "Yes, and that is Sandy. Don't get him wrong your majesty. Pitch's power originated from his alone."

    I nodded in understanding and looked at the little guy.
    His face turned hard as he smiled and motioned with his hands, him punching into his other palm. I smiled.

    I like them, they had a strong relationship.
    This group of people...they existed. The ones who generated happiness all around, they were doing it.

    "I can see this is a bit overwhelming for you my dear but I must continue on to the fact that we are those figures in tales that create happiness. We were brought upon as guardians by the moon, Manny. He called us guardians. The guardians for the kids against Pitch black, he who spreads fear. We were made for that purpose. To do that, we became powerful figures of children's imaginations. We help give gifts."

    "Lay beautiful eggs."

    "Make memories."

    "And dream big. These children, we love them. They are precious beings that we cannot stop protecting. But it has grown increasingly more difficult. Pitch Black, he is the Boogeyman. The cause for all nightmares and fears. These fears generate his power. That's why we make the children happy, so they don't fear him. As the earth shakes with war, however, fear from adults has generated enough to bring him back from 100's of years when we first defeated him with Jack. The adults... they came from this town, Arendelle."

    Arendelle?
    Of course it was.
    I was the queen of fear. I am no powerful figure of hope. I cause the fear.

    "Elsa it's not your fault. That's how the world is."
    Tooth saw my sudden sadness and comforted me.

    "Ay, you've done an awesome job with the children here. They look to you for their magical imaginations. They hope to be as strong as you."
    Bunny nodded.

    I smiled. They really do know how to make one cheerful.

    "Recently, the fear has grown enormously from here. That's what attracted Pitch Black. He noticed the easy fear he can create from simple nightmares from the citizens. That's why he let his black sand loose, to mark it. This allowed Jack, the one who saved you, to investigate the plan. Pitch's plan, queen Elsa, he plans to use you and your sister. We don't know how, but we know he plans to take you. And that is why we are here. To protect you and this village from his grip."

    North waited for a response but that took awhile.

    Impossible.

    How could this be happening? Just a few days ago, I was happy with Anna and Kristoff and Olaf...wherever he is.
Suddenly a man wants to turn me back into a monster?

    "Alright."
    I said before thinking again my next reply.

"But I shall join in your protection. I am not entirely helpless and wish to help. After all, you did save me."

   They nodded in agreement to the plan.

    "Great! I'll train you first thing in the morning!"
    A voice called from the door.

•🐮•
And boom. The guardians told Elsa the truth.
And I wonder who said that at the end, hmmmmmmm......

Guys, this was my longest chapter so far, give me a pat on the back.
*pats self on back*
But it was also informative aw. WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

All the love.

•🐮•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 26 10
With this new normal after the second book that our young heroes face, they embark on new adventures and quests in preparation for the Ragnarok that...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
23.9K 508 42
This is a fanfiction crossover between Disney, dreamworks and Harry Potter! Elsa and Anna didn't receive their letters from Hogwarts when they were t...
2.4K 60 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...