The Witching Hour Anthology

By Paranormal

Ever wondered why the early hours of the morning are so still, so silent, and yet so ... creepy? The Witching... More

Credits
1. Voices in the Chapel
2. Walk Ye Little Gentlemen
3. Wager
4. Snatch and Release
5. Crescent Mound
6. Case 3964
7. Reflection
8. Room C6
9. Missing
10. Your Knife, My Back
11. Alone
12. The Conduit
13. Scratch Marks and Strangers
14. Witch's Crossing
15. Bring It To Me

The Anthology

3.1K 97 9
By Paranormal

This collection spotlights our winning entries from the #WattpadWitchingHour short story contest in association with fright, ParanormalCommunity, ParanormalLovers, WattVampires, WattyWolves, WattZombie and Werewolf.

One new winner will be revealed and announced every day in reverse order until Halloween when we will share our favourite, top-scoring story in full.

Thank you to all who wrote for this contest; your entries kept us guessing until the very last word and our judges were super enthusiastic (and also creeped out) by the range of creative short stories we had the pleasure of reading and scoring.

So without further ado, add this title to your library to discover a new winner every day starting on October 16th!

For even more spooky contests, collections and challenges this Halloween, check out these events:

31 Days of Fright (Anthology) hosted by the official _ShortStory_ profile.

100 Word Halloween Contest hosted by the UndiscoveredBooks profile.
Trick or Treat (1000-2000 word contest) hosted by the official Mystery profile.

Action Trickery (800-1200 word prompt) hosted by the official Action profile.

Not celebrating Halloween? Try the Space Adventure contest by the official Adventure profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 13 15
Get ready to be spooked once again with the third volume of our chilling collection of short ghost stories. In this new edition, we bring you even mo...
15.4K 988 76
Ready to read some amazing scary stories? Hope you are cause I've just prepared a variety of them just for you! Make yourself comfortable but connect...
54 3 9
Maybe you're thinking of joining the fang club. Sure, why wouldn't you? So many stories out there make it seem like a great deal - all dinner jackets...
7.5K 882 38
Oliver Brown holds the gift of seeing spirits. After losing his grandmother, he neglected the purpose of his ability, and soon after, lived a ghostle...