Descendants: Return of Wicked...

By ICrzy01

When Prince Ben declares that he wishes to bring over some of the villain children to Auradon, this allows no... More

Character Bio
The Announcement
The Arrival
The Break In
First Day
Dog And Hair Problems
Did I Mention
Families Can Be A Pain
Blow This Popsicle Stand
Coronation Day
Set It Off
Squeal? Um Yes!
Two Other Spin Offs

The Love Spell

3.8K 66 1
By ICrzy01

It was much later and the four were hanging out in Mal and Evie's room. Carlos was sitting on the floor petting Dude, with Ellie next to him. Evie was sitting on her bed where as Mal was on her bed. Then in came Jay.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay said.

Carlos looks up, "Hey."

Jay walks over to Mal, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?"

Mal looks at him with an annoyed look, "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal flipped through the book.

Ellie turns to Jay, "She's just in a mood."

Mal looks at Ellie, "My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal yells.

Jay looks at Mal then the others, "We can do this- if we stick together." Jay said.

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal stands up, "Because we're rotten-," Mal said.

"To the core," The four finished.

Evie then remembered something, "Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie walked over to her closet, "I have nothing to wear, of course. What?" Evie turns to see everyone looking at her.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought," Mal walked over to the door.

She opened the door to reveal Ben with Dorian, so Ellie walked over from where she sat with Carlos to stand next to Mal.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything-that- you needed-." Ben said.

Mal looks at Ellie then turns to the others, "Not that I know of."

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh-." Ben was about to leave with Dorian.

Then Ellie elbowed Mal, she turned to look at Ellie. Ellie mouthed the word coronation to her. Mal nods.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asks.

Dorian crossed his arms on his chest, "Yeah the entire school is invited." He said.

Mal looks at Ellie with a fake excited look, "Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asks.

Ben frowns for a second, "I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." He said.

Mal nods, "And your girlfriend." She said.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Ben said.

"Okay. Thanks, bye." Mal said.

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of-." Ben was cut off by Mal shutting the door in his face.

Mal and Ellie walked back over to the others who were staring at Mal wondering what was the next plan of action.

" I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell." Mal said with a smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The VKs were in the kitchen late that night. Mal had a spell to make her love spell for Ben. Mal was making it in cookies. Ellie was reading over the spell and scratched the back of her head.

"It says it needs a tear." Ellie said.

Mal looks at Ellie, "I never cry."

"Let's just chop up some onions." Carlos said as he sat on a counter.

Mal shakes her head, "No. It says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly." Mal said.

Jay shrugs his shoulders, "A tear is a tear." He said.

Evie shakes her head at Jay, "That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear." Evie said.

"Listen to you," Mal said.

Ellie smiles, "Evie, you sound so smart." She said.

Jay tried to play it off cool, "Yeah, I knew that."

Carlos shoves him, "Did not."

"Yeah, I did." Jay shoves him back.

Then the five hear the door open and stepping in is Lonnie in her PJs. She walked over with a smile the second she saw Mal.

"There you are, Mal!" Lonnie walks over, "I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!" Lonnie said.

The VKs shift glances at one an other. Which this is when Lonnie noticed the cookie dough.

"Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?" Lonnie asks.

Mal shrugs, "Nothing special. Just cookies." Then Lonnie dipped her finger from the cookie dough, "Oh, no, no!" She yells.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Carlos yells at the same time as Mal.

Lonnie looked at them so innocently, "What? I'm not gonna double dip." Lonnie said and then took a taste.

Evie looks at Lonnie, "Feel anything?" She asks.

Ellie nods, "Yeah."

Mal also adds, "Like maybe it might be missing something?" She asks.

Jay walks over to Lonnie and smiles, "Hey, there."

Lonnie ignores Jay and says, "It could use some chips." Then the daughter of Mulan turned from them.

" Chips?" Jay asks.

Lonnie walked over to the fridge and pulled out chocolate chips for the cookies. Then Lonnie walked back over to the gang.

"And those are-," Mal spoke.

Lonnie looks at them, "Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group."

The VKs all stare at Lonnie with confusion.

"Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies?" Lonnie asks as she puts some in the bowl, "Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and-." Then Lonnie looked up, "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Mal frowns, "It's just different where we're from." She said.

Lonnie nods with a smile, "Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought-," Then her smile started to fade, "Even villains love their kids. Oh-," She saw the others frowning, "How awful."

Ellie noticed Lonnie had a single tear slide down her face, she quickly got it and put in in the bowl. Mal noticed this and quickly talked to distract her.

"Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams." Mal said.

Lonnie smiles, "Good night." Lonnie said and Lonnie was gone.

"Nice safe, Ellie," She said and turns to the others, "Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, oven."

"Yes, ma'am." Evie went to the oven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the school the next day. Chad and Audrey were with Ben. Audrey was glaring at the fact that all the girls were getting their hair done by Mal. The VKs all were out. Jay was swooning the girls over, Carlos and Ellie were by the railing talking, and Evie was by Mal at her locker for a bit before joining Ellie and Carlos.

Audrey just glares as she looks at Mal then to the girls, "She did it to Jane's hair, too. Fairy Godmother's not to happy about it."

"What's the harm?" Ben asks.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with hair. Next thing you know its the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then- where will I be?"

"Listen, Audrey-." Ben sounded a bit annoyed.

Audrey shakes her head, "I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?"

Ben nods, "Okay."

Audrey begins to leave, "Bye, Bennyboo."

Ben smiles, "Bye."

Mal shuts her locker to gain his attention, "Hey, Bennyboo!"

Ben smiles upon seeing Mal, "Hey."

Mal pulled out a bag with one cookie in it, "I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?"

Ben shakes his head, "Oh- I- uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time."

Mal faked sounded she was upset, "No, yeah. I completely understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains." She said.

Ben shakes his head, "No, no, no." He said.

"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." She said.

He still shakes his head, "No, that's not it. No, no, no. I- I really do-," He was cut off.

 Mal looks directly at her, "No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess." She said.

"No, no. Hey-," He takes the cookie and eats it, "See that? Totally trust you. Totally." He said.

Mal looks at him seriously, "How are they?" She asks.

It was at this moment that the other VKs walked over. Ellie and Evie were on Mal's right side as Carlos was on her left, Jay was standing next to Ben at this moment.

"They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh- I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they- is that walnuts? I love walnuts." Ben rambled.

Then Ben started to feel strange.

"I mean, uh, you know, the- the chocolate- the- the chocolate- the chocolate chips are-  I'm sorry. Um- Uh, they're- They're warm and soft. And they're sweet-," He just stared int Mal's eyes,  "Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" Ben asks.

Mal smiled. Jay placed his hands on Ben's shoulders.

"How you feeling, bro?" Jay asks.

"I feel- I feel- I feel like- like singing your name Mal," Ben said and then screamed in a sung way, "Mal!"

Jay covers his mouth and him with Carlos get Ben to head in the direction of the game. Ellie, Evie, and Mal exchange looks. The plan was a success.

Ellie glanced a bit away and noticed Dorian looking over with a look of anger. Ellie glared back and then followed Mal and Evie as they started to leave for the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.1K 16
CJ Hook is the Youngest Daughter of Captain Hook.When she finds out that Mal and her friends have came back to the isle,Uma Daughter of Ursula and th...
48.2K 916 18
Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Having lived all her life in her paren...
92.3K 1.6K 37
In Auradon, Ben offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Quee...
27.8K 586 20
THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King and Royal Advisor of The United States of...