Sterek one-shots

By lokiswitchling

These are a series of stories that probably don't link about sterek the beautiful pair stiles and Derek and e... More

Always fighting for top bunk
Selfies
Cuddles
Look at me sti
On the subway
The criminal
Cold sheets
Who did this?
Nightmares
My baby
Study
A fun day at the beach
Sealing the deal
Surprise study visit
Late nights and big secrets
A mates bond
Derek you're cheating
We were going to tell you eventually
You forgot your wallet again
He's the alpha, which makes you just as powerful.
He's mine ... No he IS mine!
Ame soeur
God help us
Something there?
I'm only human
The family's in town
Why can't i see grey anymore?
Unknown user
Man whore
I can't control it
Dad's going to kill you
Come back!
We can do this together
My best friend
My best friend part 2
My best friend part 3
My best friend part 4
Im coming home
Damn witches
Party animals
Shifting (smut)
He's my (not) boyfriend
You're a danger to yourself baby
Always
Save me
Its going to be okay (save me part 2)
The spark
Baby lahey
Life changing
Stiles don't leave me
I'm not leaving you
Somewhere between fuck you and fuck me
Kinks
Daddy derek
What derek lives for
What stiles lives for
I love you so much (smut)
PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS ONE SHOT
Our family
I'll kill them
I love you
He's My boyfriend?

Surprise, grandpa

912 9 7
By lokiswitchling

A/n I just wanted to say thanks so fucking much to everyone who has read so far.

Okay so I do have some more ideas, but I've never published them, I'm going to try and get into writing again, I published it as complete because I feel like all one shots are pretty much complete anyway.

Again, thanks so much for reading😬

Derek's pov

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Hell, they weren't even dating. It was just supposed to be casual and fun between two 'friends'. But when stiles came through the door of the newly renovated hale house and straight into my arms sobbing saying he was sorry I immediately wrapped him in my arm calming him down and asking what was wrong, he was my mate after all. Not that I was going to admit that. He reached down into his hoodie pocket and pulled out an ultrasound picture. Shit. I took a deep breath still rubbing his back where he was sitting in my lap to try and prevent his tears from falling.

"How far along are you?" I asked to which he replied 2 months. Shit again. I asked him then whether he wanted to keep it and he looked at me as though I'd just killed the cutest puppy in the shop for no reason. And then he pushed away from me shouting at me, of course I took it this was my fault after all. He said that I could fuck off and that I couldn't make him get an abortion and that's when it was my turn to look at him in horror. I didn't mean it that way I just meant I would take care of it if he didn't want to become a dad this young, he could physically have the baby but then if he didn't want to, he didn't need to be involved. I could see how he visibly calmed at that and snuggled back into my chest, he explained that he wanted to keep it, that he wanted us to raise it together and that he'd like to be a family if I was willing which of course I was, I was shocked on the outside but inside my wolf was preening at getting its mate pregnant with his pups. This was going to be one hell of an adventure that's for sure.

Me and stiles stayed on the couch just talking and sharing sweet kisses, I asked him if he would be my boyfriend and he replied with yes and kissed me. We both explained how that both of us agreed to the causal thing after that first night because we both didn't want to admit that we had feelings for each other in case one of us was rejected with that notion. But we knew each other inside and out and knew that becoming boyfriends was the right thing to do. The next thing we had to tackle was telling stiles dad and eventually the rest of the pack, stiles admitted that he came straight here instead of going anywhere else the second he discovered he might be pregnant and going to Deaton first in case he actually was because no medical professional would be able to explain it. He also asked Deaton not to tell Scott to which he agreed thankfully.

When stiles and I woke up the next day he invited me around for dinner which was when his dad should've been off work, I arrived at the house with stiles just a few hours after us waking up and spent the whole day with him. When his dad got home, he was surprised to see me but greeted me friendly, nonetheless. We got halfway through dinner when stiles squeezed my thigh from where he was sat next to me signalling that we should probably tell him now. Stiles spoke up and said that we had something to tell him and he just laughed and said clearly, stiles made a confused face asking his father what he meant by that to which he replied "well you're clearly dating son, it makes it a whole lot easier that he looks at you like you're his whole world, means I don't have to get the wolfsbane bullets out" gesturing to me, I was shocked I hadn't completely realised I did until now, both stiles and I were blushing at his comment, stiles agreed and said yes we were dating and had been for about a year which was technically true. The sheriff looked shocked at this and asked us why we didn't tell him sooner both stiles and I shrugged until stiles spoke up again, he said that we just didn't know how to tell him considering he hadn't even come out to his dad yet, the sheriff got a sad look on his face as though he felt stiles was scared to come out to him and he felt bad because he didn't want his son to feel that way around him he wanted him to feel free to tell him everything. Stiles sensing this perked up again and said also they wanted to see if they felt they were going to last before they brought it up, because if they had only been dating a matter of weeks and didn't work out then he didn't want to make a huge fuss about it but with them being together for over a year now then they felt it was the right time for the sheriff to be in the known about their relationship. At this the sheriff simply nodded understanding his sons motives, the sheriff then lifted his head again and welcomed me to the family I shied away and said thankyou to him to which he squinted his eyes at me and then looked at both of us putting his fork back down onto his plate and folding his arms, he looked at stiles and said "if that's all then why do I have a suspicion that that's not all you want to tell me." Stiles audibly gulped. Shit. This was going to be awkward.

Stiles repeated his father's actions and put his fork onto his plate, and I did the same subconsciously, still looking at stiles who now was gaining a dark blush up his neck. He glanced up at me to find me already looking at him and I nodded my head rubbing his back to try and help calm him, after hearing his rapidly beating heart. He took a deep breath dug in his pocket for the photo and slid it across the table to his father. His dad to a sharp intake of breath looking at both of us he ran his hand over the photograph and picked it up, tears in his eyes and then glanced back at us. He then sighed and said "I'd ask if this was real but judging by your faces I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that question" stiles nodded looking back up at his father and explained that he was 2 months along according to Deaton and that he would be able to graduate before the baby comes considering he only had 2 months left until graduation. I nodded listening to him and once he finished I explained to the sheriff that I was there with him the whole way to which he gave me a pointed stare and said that I better be otherwise he will get the wolfsbane out, it was my turn to gulp audibly this time but I just nodded. However, despite his threatening the sheriff did look pleased that stiles would be able to graduate from college before having the baby and that it gave him some time to move into his office that was waiting for him down at the sheriff's station -which he would be starting straight after paternity leave- before having the baby, due to the extra months before stiles graduate's this will give the sheriff time to organise stiles some leave before he officially starts work which will be his excuse for his paternity leave instead of the truth. I explained to the sheriff how it was something to do with werewolf anatomy that stiles could get pregnant due to myself being an alpha and that stiles is my mate so that it didn't matter that he was male as well because the alphas mate is able to carry their legacy no matter their gender. He just looked exasperated at us and then got tears in his eyes again, looking over at stiles with a fond look in his eyes and whispering "I'm gonna be a grandpa" both stiles and I chuckled at that stiles with tears in his eyes causing me to lean over and kiss his forehead, which caused the sheriff to give us a fond look.

After dinner both stiles and I left to go back to the hale house which I had asked him to move into yesterday when he told me he was pregnant, he said yes and we started making plans for his old room to be turned into a nursery because it coincidently happened to be the room next to mine. All the pack had their own rooms in this house but the third floor was reserved specifically for mine and stiles bedrooms and my office and a family bathroom, including the en-suite in my bedroom but now it was going to be our bedroom and our babies nursery, then my office at the bottom of the hall with the family bathroom, to which stiles agreed even though he knew he could use my office at any point. We didn't know the gender of the baby yet, but we started making. List of everything we would need for a baby which would go into stiles old bedroom, we also made plans that once we told the pack they could help us move everything from stiles old bedroom both here and at his dads into my room as my room was the biggest in the house and not only had an en-suite but a walk in closet as well where stiles could put all of his clothes.

2 months later, stiles had been moved in and we discovered we were having a baby girl. Both the pack and the sheriff were excited for us and  none of us could wait till she was here but for now I was focused on getting stiles ready for his graduation in his suit which had a bigger blazer and didn't draw any attention to his stomach and his gown and cap, and getting downstairs and into the car where his dad was waiting to drive us to the ceremony. During graduation both the sheriff and I were in the audience waiting for his name to be called and when it was we definitely cheered louder than everyone had for their own children, I could see stiles blush and scurry off the stage, his father and I still cheering until the next student was called.

A month later when stiles was 5 months pregnant and all the pack were back in town after their own graduations, we held a big barbeque in the back garden of the hale house with all our friends and families. When the evening had quietened down and the string lights along the garden lit up casting a gorgeous glow over the forest.

I led stiles away from where all the pack were sat and led him a little into the forest where the string lights were still strung and created a little pathway, I led stiles down the path until we reached a cottage, he turned round confused and I presented him with a key, we reached the door and went inside, it was beautiful, it had been something I was working on while he was doing his last semester at university, after we officially got together. I wanted it as a hideout for us and a place we could spend when we just needed time, it had a bedroom, bathroom a whole library a gorgeous wooden fire and a living area such as a living room and kitchen and outback a lake which we could swim in, it was idyllic.

When stiles got back from exploring he was stunned and I took him down the deck to the lake wrapping my arms around his waist and hooding my chin on his shoulder from behind him as we both looked out at the lake, he gasped at the sight, overwhelmed from seeing the house. He turned around in my arms and kissed me telling me he loved it, the whole thing. I told him that we could continue living at the house and that this could be our escape if we ever needed it, he nodded close to tears. I lifted his chin and kissed him again as he wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me after. "will you marry me?" I whispered in his ear, he gasped and pushed me away slightly, so I plucked the ring box from the back of my pocket and knelt down quickly. His eyes brimmed with tears. " I have loved you since the day I met you, and I love you even more now, your carrying my beautiful baby and you're so gorgeous sweetie, I love you and her and whatever future children we have together I will love them unconditionally as well. So please sweetheart, will you marry me and make me the happiest luckiest man on the planet?" stiles stepped back covering his mouth with his hands then chuckled nodding as some of the tears spilt over his cheeks " I think that's the most I've ever heard you say in one go baby, I love you" I chuckled as well shaking my head fondly "I love you too" I replied slipping the ring onto his finger it was a plain black band with a triskelion on the front of it with a small diamond in the centre and a "forever" engraving on the inside. He kissed me again as we walked back to our friends and family after having done a round and locking up the cottage. Once we got back to the backyard of the hale house stiles smiled at his dad who looked at us fondly and gave me a smile and a nod. Then I took a glass of champagne for myself, a glass of water for stiles and a knife as I gently tapped my glass and let our pack know that we were engaged. They all shrieked and congratulated us.

We were going to be okay, I thought as I hugged stiles and rested my hand on his little bump. Surrounded by our family as we sat around the fire with the open sky above us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I really hope y'all liked this, I tried so hard, I've not written properly in a year and a half so this got me back out there.

Please let me know if you like it and if you'd be interested in me actually finishing all my drafts in this book.

thanks for reading, Lily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.7K 95
This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my writings!
147K 2.7K 45
HELLO! i am a huge sterek shipper like literally, they are my life 🥲🥰 so yes! these are just some Sterek one shots. Warning: There is Smutt (I'll l...
363K 10.3K 75
A compilation of Sterek one shots written by myself.
56.1K 1.6K 28
Derek and Stiles have sex but it doesn't mean anything..or does it? Some weird shit happens sorry in advance for wrong grammer or mistakes. this is...