The Warlock's Queen

By Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Shirley's First Heartbreak

738 13 2
By Emina_Daisuki

"Gather everyone at the meeting room. I am going to lead the operation against Zero. Call Suzaku as well," Princess Cornelia orders Guilford upon arriving at the Britannian Hall.

"Yes, Your Highness," Guilford replies.

"And why is father not revealing himself?" the princess mumbles to herself. "Clovis is dead and yet he didn't dare show his face."

Meeting Room...

"Gather the best soldiers we have and have them pilot the best Knightmare Frames we have," Princess Cornelia said. "We are going to ambush Zero and the Black Knights."

"But how will we lure them out?"

"We're going to trick him. He declared that he'll protect the Elevens from us. We're going to annihilate the Elevens near Mount Fuji. If he hears this news, he'll come out on his own will," the princess replied.

"What?!! But killing the Elevens would only cause more terrorist attacks."

"We're not going actually kill them. We're going to fake it. Guilford, gather the Elevens at the foot of the mountain. Force them to go if you have to. With this, we'll trap Zero. Suzaku, you will accompany Kurt in handling Zero. You're piloting the Lancelot, right?"

"Yes, Your Highness," Suzaku replies.

"By next week, we will have Zero," the princess said before leaving the meeting room.

........

Early in the morning, C.C is awakened by the rays of the sun. She lazily sits and rubs her golden eyes. With her eyes still half-closed, she could see Lelouch sleeping soundly beside her.

"How did we end up sleeping together?" she asks herself.

Flashback...

After eating her huge pizza alone, C.C went strolling around the stalls leaving Lelouch and Shirley alone together.

The sun sets on the west and the green-haired witch decided to go home. Upon arriving at the room of Lelouch, C.C immediately bathes and flops on the bed. She is dead tired that day which is unusual for her to spend too much energy. It's somewhat making her feel alive.

"Maybe it's not bad to have such a feeling once in a while," she whispers to herself. Just when she is about to fall asleep, something heavy was on top of her and it awakened her fully.

"What the hell, C.C? Get the hell out from my bed," Lelouch says without bothering to move due to exhaustion and fatigue.

C.C pushed him away causing him to fall on the floor. "You get out."

Lelouch glares at her and shoved the immortal witch to the other side of the bed and lays down on the opposite side. CC, not wanting to fall back, she spreads her arms, resting her hand on Lelouch's chest.

Lelouch didn't move an inch and drifted to sleep.

End of Flashback....

"Lelouch," CC says as she wakes him up.

"What?" Lelouch grunted. He wanted to sleep more, bothering him is not a good idea. At least to other people, except for CC who could defeat him easily without batting an eye.

"I think your vacation ends now, we better make our move," CC replies as she puts on her straitjacket.

"I'll be going to the quarters this afternoon," Lelouch replies, "After I have enough sleep."

"Ok, I will see you there, then."

The immortal witch left and heads to their quarters where Kallen and the others are waiting.

"Where's Zero?" they asks.

"Sleeping," she replies as she gobbles up some pizza prepared on the table. While having her breakfast, a shocking news appears before them.

"The Elevens are currently being moved at the foot of Mount Fuji for annihilation under the order of Emperor Charles. He declared that the Elevens are protecting Zero, thus, killing them would end the terrorist attacks."

"What the hell is going on?!" Kallen bursts out in anger.

CC, who isn't affected at all, throws an ice on Kallen's head. "Cool down that head of yours."

"Cool down?!" Kallen snaps. "They're killing the Japanese! We must act now!"

"Think of it carefully, idiot. That is obviously a trap to lure us out," CC replies. "Why would they announce the annihilation publicly? It is to tempt us, obviously. Let's just wait for your lover's decision whether we go or not."

"Lover's decision?" Travis asks in confusion.

"Zero's decision," says CC.

"He isn't my lover!" Kallen yells while blushing which opposes the words she just spitted out.

"The way you deny it strongly and that blushing of yours says it all," CC teases her even more. After a while, Zero arrives.

"I know you saw the news just now. Prepare, we're going to Mt. Fuji," Zero orders. "Contact Leo, tell him to secure the Southern Island. And tell him to send Haru, Shio and Roku here. Kallen, is Gawain fully functioning?"

"Yes," the red-haired girl replied.

"That's good, then. You will temporarily pilot Guren--"

"Hey, I am going to pilot Guren," CC finishes. Zero shots her a glare since the immortal witch starts on opposing him again.

"No, you will pilot the Gawain with me. Kallen, you pilot Guren. CC, I need to talk to you," Zero orders before heading in his quarters followed by the immortal witch.

"Don't you dare leave a scratch on my Guren," CC says as she passes by Kallen.

"Oh, I can't promise you that," Kallen scoffs in irritation.

CC smirks upon seeing the jealous face of the red-haired girl. She got a few strands of Kallen's hair.

"Don't worry, dear, I will only give your lover a small bite," she whispers on her ear before going inside Zero's quarters.

With gritted teeth, Kallen stomps away.

"It's obviously a trap, Lelouch. You're wasting energy," CC says as she sits down on the couch.

"Trap or not, we are going to fight them," Lelouch replies.

Currently.. Fenette's House...

"Father, has duty called?" Shirley asks upon finishing preparing for school.

"Ah, yes, dear. There's an emergency so I have to go," her father replies.

"Is about the terrorist attacks?" the orange-haired girl worriedly asks, wishing that her father would reply that it's his normal duty.

"Yeah, I guess so since it's Princess Cornelia who called us out," her father replies. She felt him pat her head while looking down. "Don't worry dear, I will be careful. I promise that I will come home as soon as our work is done."

"Ok, be careful, dad," Shirley says with an encouraging smile before her father left.

"Your father really is good at making us worry, isn't it, dear?" Shirley's mom says.

"You're right, mom," she agrees. "I got to go to school. Bye mom."

"Be careful."

...Mount Fuji...

"Princess!! What is this about?!"

"Britannians will always be Britannians!!"

"Do not do anything unless I told you so if you want to live!"

Princess Cornelia, Guilford and Suzaku are already done preparing. The princess' unit is on the lookout, waiting for Zero and the Black Knights to arrive.

"Whatever happens, do not let Zero leave this place," the princess ordered.

"Yes, Your Highness," they replied.

...Zero's side...

"This is a trap, Lelouch, why are we still going?" CC asks for the second time. "I'm warning you, Princess Cornelia isn't to be underestimated."

"I know that without you telling me," Lelouch replies. "Plus, if we don't appear before them, the Elevens would think that we do not care about them. Plus, it would disappoint the princess if we do not meet her."

"I owe you pizza for this," CC demanded. "I bet they're going to ambush us anytime."

"But knowing that they're wairing for us isn't called ambush," Lelouch replies with a smirk.

"Your Highness, the Gawain is in sight," Guilford reports.

"That's good, then," the princess replies as she launches and flies midair.

"And here comes the princess," CC says.

The battle between Zero with his Black Knights and Princess Cornelia with her army began.

"Kallen, you take on Lancelot," Lelouch orders. "When we succeed, we'll free the Japanese."

"Roger," Kallen replies as she speeds up towards Lancelot.

Princess Cornelia attacks the Gawain with her slash harkens before diving to hit it. But the Gawain managed to block the slash harkens and dodge her jab.

"You terrorist!!" the princess yelled as she dives in again for her offensive attack. "Die!!"

"She yells a lot," CC commented while defensing themselves. "Now, it's my turn to attack, princess."

With one powerful jab, Princess Cornelia hits the ground with great impact. The Gawain dove down and was about to finish the princess, but it was sent flying.

"Urgh, who was that?" the immortal witch mumbled.

"I won't let you hurt the princess!"

Lelouch fired the hadron cannon of the Gawain at the Knightmare Frame who defended the princess and it was beaten into a pulp in a matter of seconds.

"UNFORGIVABLE!!!!"

Princess Cornelia flies in midair and fires her Knightmare's cannons which was barely dodged by the Gawain.

"Tsk"

"Kallen, how are things on your side?" Zero asks.

"Lancelot is giving me---"

"--a hard time here," Kallen replies.

"Don't let him interfere with us," he says.

Still fighting in midair, the Gawain is having a hard time defeating the princess.

"Guilford, now!!" The princess yelled and she jabs the Gawain down on the ground.

The Gawain was about to fly once more but it couldn't move.

"What's happening here?" CC asks.

"You're done now, Zero," the princess says. They've immobilized the Gawain using the Immobilizing Triad made by Nina.

"Whatever happens, don't come near us," Zero ordered the Black Knights.

"But--" one of them was about to retaliate.

"My order is absolute," Zero says.

"Roger," they all replied.

"CC, stay here. I will go out."

"Ok," the witch replied.

Zero ejected himself from the Gawain and he sees the princess together with her unit surrounded him.

"Looks like you got me," he says.

The princess also ejected herself from the knightmare frame and pointed a gun at him.

"Take off your mask," she ordered.

"Put down your gun," another Zero ordered while pointing a gun at the princess. With confusion, the princess' army pointed their guns at the second Zero.

"What the hell is going on?" the princess panicked but she didn't move. "Which of them is the real Zero?"

"Having fun, aren't we? Mind if I join in?" another Zero, who came out from the Gawain, said.

More confusion arise upon seeing three Zeros. The princess couldn't pinpoint which is the real Zero among the three.

"Zero, we already freed the Japanese," Neil reported.

"Job well done," the three Zeros replied. "Looks like our business here is done."

When Lelouch and CC was about to move, the princess shot the ground. "Don't move."

With the princess still outside her knightmare, the Black Knights deactivated the Immobilizing Triad, thus, freeing the Gawain. Kallen, who is in the guise of Zero, puts down her gun and enters her knightmare, Guren. She attacks the army of the princess.

"Damn it," the princess curses under her breath before entering in her knightmare. CC and Lelouch enter the Gawain and attacks the princess who is about to fight back but Guilford fights in her stead.

Neil and Haru activated the Immobilizing Triad once again.

"Till we meet again princess," Zero said before he and the Black Knights fled upon making sure that the Japanese are freed.

The princess got out from her knightmare frame and kicks the ground, frustrated. "Zero got away again. AGAIN!!! Damn it!!!"

"I apologize, Your Highness, for being late to come in your aid," Guilford apologizes.

"I'll head back to the Britannian Hall," Princess Cornelia says as she deactivates the Immobilizing Triad. "You take care of the dead bodies and send a message to their family about their loss. Especially the Fenette family. Tell them that their father died with honor for he had put his life on the line to save the princess."

"Yes, Your Highness," Guilford replies before he gathers the remaining army of his group.

"Having dummies sure did save you," CC says as they enter the Southern Island.

"Yeah," Lelouch simply replies.

"Don't forget my pizza, boya," the immortal witch says before heading to Zero's quarters.

Fenette's House...

Tears filled up her yellowish-green eyes with tears as she reads the letter she just received that night. She felt as if her heart was shattered into pieces. Her loving father is gone, and she couldn't accept it. Her father promised that he'd go home but why?

"Father!!! Why did you break your promise?!" Shirley yelled out with grief.

Her mother, who is also sobbing, hugged her daughter and tried to calm her down.

"Shhhh," she hushed. "Your father fulfilled his duties as a soldier of the Britannian Army. Dear, he is a hero."

"B-but mom, why does he have to die?" Shirley sobs. "He has a family, mom. He has us so why is he leaving?"

"Shhhh," her mom hushed her again.

That night, the Fenette's house is filled with tears and grief with the loss of the honorable father of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 662 31
Dear Readers,this is the second intallation Requiem For a Dream! Please enjoy! One year has passed since the Black Rebellion. With the dissapearence...
16.5K 431 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
51.6K 1K 31
The second book of a true knight Five years have passed since Lelouch died. You graduated from med school and have been assigned to the military to...
57.8K 1.1K 22
You know what happened that day, the day that Euphemia gave the order to kill the Japanese. That was over a year ago but to you, it felt like yesterd...