Is It Love

Por khushboo1210

Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. It takes a strong heart to Love, but an even stronger one to... Más

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Farewell
Chapter- 3 Graduation Plans
Chapter 4 Manik's Entry
Chapter 5 First Day At College
Chapter 6 - Nandini's Eye On Alisha
Chapter 7 - Mukti And Nandini Teams Up
Chapter 8- Teaming Up With CAVYA
Chapter 10 Mukti Troubles Alisha
Chapter -11 - Day Out With Aryaman
Chapter 12 - Proofs Screwed
Chapter 13 Plannings
Chapter 14 - It's All About Property
Chapter- 15 - Manik Felt On Nandini
Chapter - 16 Alisha Jealous Of Nandini And Manik
Chapter - 17 Alisha Wants A Gift From Manik
Chapter - 18 - The Performances
Chapter - 19 An Accident
Chapter 20 Nandini Feels For Manik
Chapter 21 Nandini Gets Shot
Chapter -22 - 24 Hours
Chapter 23 Harshad's Unfair Demand
Chapter 24- Light In Dark
Chapter -25 Life Or Death
Chapter -26 Soft Side Of Manik
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter-31
Chapter - 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter-39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter - 54 - Planning All Over
CHAPTER - 55 Let's Stick To The Plan
Chapter - 56
Chapter 57 Truth Find It's Own Way
Chapter - 58 Nandini Goes Missing
Chapter 59 - Lost Is Found
Let's Be Friends - Episode 60
Chapter - 61 Trapped Trio
Episode 62 - Let's Be Friends
Chapter 63- A shocker for Manan
Chapter - 64 (Nandini's Dilemma)
Chapter 65 - Meet up ( Part 1)
Chapter 66 - Meet Up ( part 2)
Chapter - 67 - Finalizing the dates.
Chapter 68 - Feelings
Episode 69 - Manik cracks a deal
Episode 70 - Let's Party

Chapter 9 - Let's Practice Dance

2K 171 5
Por khushboo1210

Please do give inline comments i just love reading them....

(After practice session, everyone went out of the college, Mukti, Nandini, Cabir & Navya were gossipping in parking but Nandini were lost somewhere..)

Mukti," Nandini kaha khoyi hui ho tum?? What are you thinking?"

Nandini," Nothing just was thinking ke hum Alisha ke true intensions reveal kar payenge ya nahi before its too late!!"

Cabir," Nandini, tension mat lo hum sab dekh lenge amd Manik ko bhi uske true colors ke bare mein sab pata lag jaega bas we guys have to be alert and keep an eye on Alisha and jab bhi vo koi strange call pe bat kare ya kuch bhi wierd kare just record it.."

Mukti," Yeah Cabir is right!! We should record her activity for solid proofs!!"

(Rest everyone came and joins them.)

Manik," What's up guys aj tum sab akele mein hi lage hue ho, panning kar rahe ho kya koi?"

Nandini," Haan vo hum Al... "

(Manik stares at Nandini with an eyebrow raised and Mukti kicks on her foot & interrupts her. Nandini realizes what she was about to say...)

Mukti," Bhai vo actually Nandini isn't feeling well so hum keh rahe the sabka wait na kare hum dono ghar chale jate hain but vo maan hi nahi rahi hai...!!"

Nandini," What?? Meri tabiat kharab!!"

(Mukti pinches on Nandini's elbow & tells her silently to say that she is not feeling well Nandini shouts ouch & understands what Mukti is thinking)

Nandini," Aa... haan vo m not feeling well so..."

Manik,"So what? Tum itni der se wait kiska kar rahi thi chali jati na!! Comeon lets go fast."

(Everyone bids adieu and leave for their respective places..")

(At home - Nandini keeps an eye on Alisha in such a way that she didn't able to know that she is being noticed by her. )

After few days, it was the day of the test of all the participants of their music that they decided to sing and on the dance performances.

In college

(All participants sang their respecive songs decided by them and dance performance was combined like a ball dance. Manik and Nandini were performing together, in between the dance, there was a step in which manik first pushes nandini away holding her one hand and then he pulls her back towards himself in rotation as shown in the pic below

After this, according to the dance step decided, he pulled Nandini with a jerk towards himself (and everyone else was also doing the same steps as decided.) As soon as he pulls Nandini towards himself, Nandini was lost in Manik's eyes and so was Manik, eye contact lasted for 2 minutes, while everyone else was dancing with there respective partners, between manan air started blowing in between them there was a little gap left in between and Nandini's heart was beating fastly which manik was able to notice that nandini is being restless. Soon, she gets back herself in reality, of course with manik's voice," Nandini what happened comeon go we have to change partner now" & Nandini gets herself in reality but still her mind was occupied with lots of thoughts. The steps changed and so the partners keep on changing again and again in the groups.... The performance ended & it was time for the feedback.)

Prof. Raghav (clapping)," Amazing guys, well done all of you, I'm impressed, you have practiced hard its clearly visible and the ball dance theme was amazing and this same ball dance would be performed in the function. But Nandini you need to practice more in between you stood with Manik a little longer so you need to keep record of the time. And also everyone should take care of this not only Nandini. Am i clear? If you have any doubts, feel free to ask.
(After a short pause),So we are all set for the function, you guys can do more practice if you want to be more prepared and now you all can take a 2 hours break and relax and after that one more time there would be a rehearsal and headmaster sir would be watching the performance, they texted it to be right now.

(After break and performance in frint of headmaster, who appreciated the ball dance idea and finalized the performance and also wished all the luck for the function and leave the venue).

Raghav,"So guys, sir also liked the performance & its just 4 days left for the function so practice hard and be prepared with all you outfits and everything, and yeah outfits co-ordinated rakhna okay so now you all can disperse, will meet you on the day of pravah, Thankyou!!"

(In college parking)
Writer's POV-
(Everyone was just gossiping.)

Mukti," Bhai! Nandini! Lets go for shopping na don't we need to buy the outfits for Pravah?"

Nandini," Arey Mukti, we just went before few days for shopping and we got gifts from Manik as well ( watching towards manik and seeing back at Mukti) , so we will wear from it only na!!

Manik," Yeah we can wear from those yar we are having lots of dresses yar we will wear from that only no need for shopping Mickey!!"

Mukti( Making wierd faces)," No yaar i wanna ho for shopping!!"

Manik," Yar m tired alot I've practiced a lot!!"

Nandini," Yes I'm also tired!!"

Mukti," Yar guys stop it yaar i wanna go it means i want to go for shopping , tumko nahi chahiye toh mat lo i want to buy new clothes that's it!!! (She stood folding her both hands with tapping her one leg out and seeing to the left in anger so as to make everyone agree to go for shopping!!"

Manik," Okay fine then ab Mukti Devi ne keh diya hai toh manegi nahi chalo chalein yaar but dinner b bahar hi kar lenge and Mukti ghar pe call karke bol de dinner na banae Mahesh phir!!"

Mukti," okay main call kar deti hoon!!"

Writer's POV-
Everyone went for shopping ate dinner and went to their homes after all the work is done.... While Manik was ordering for food, everyone else were gossiping and clicking selfies. After ordering for food Manik also joined with them in selfie clicking session. All ate food and Manik was dropping everyone at their home. Cabir and Navya were the last. At Cabir and Navya's house, Navya called Nandini and Mukti out of the car and Alisha and Manik were inside the car and she said to both of them.....

Navya," Suno main aur Cabir kal raat tumhare ghar aenge but sabko yahi batana hai ke kal sirf apan teeno rahenge ek sath okay Cabir bhi hoga but sabko bas apan teeno ka hi bataenge bas ab sochna yeh hai ke Alisha ko kaise door rakhenge ghar se because girl's nightout ke karan vo bhi aa sakti hai na ghar pe may be for that file, but karenge kya apan!!"

(Manik blows horn and pulls window down and says)," Tumko doni ko ghar ana hai ya nahi, guys m seriously tired and i am not your driver i need sleep please let's leave!!"

Mukti," Sorry bhai sorry sorry, Navya hum kal bat karte hain and main call karke sab kuch batati hu apan sochte hain kuch okay, bye!!"

(Mukti and Nandini bids adieu to Navya and Cabir and sits in the car. Alisha was standing at little distance she came rushing when Manik called her and she wanted to sit near Manik's seat but Mukti was more near so she sit near Manik making Alisha irritated Nandini sat behind Manik and Alisha near to her behind Mukti.)

Manik," Mukti, yeh tum kya baatein kar rahe the Navya se?"

Mukti," Bhai vo hum teeno kal nightout karna chahte hain toh ap sab ko kaha thikane lagaye vohi soch rahe the!!"

Manik," What do you mean by thikane lagaye and main kahi nahi jane wala tum log raho karo jo karna hai ek hi room mein rahogi so why do you want whole house empty??"

( Mukti and Nandini were thinking what to say now!!)

Mukti," Bhai yaar ap itne questions kyun kar rahe ho and haan apko thikane lagana hi hai ap kahi nikalte hi nahi ho yaar ab hum teeno ko ghar mein akele rehna hai phir apko kya problem hai chale jao na dono kahi par yar 2 din ki hi baat hai na aj raat ko packing karo and kal chale jao parso ajana. Aisa karo ap dono mom dad se milne chale jao pune ap America se aye ho mom dad se mile nahi ho toh Alisha se bhi milwa dena naa!!" (She was praying to god ke Manik maan jaye and cross question na kare.... )

So guys I'm back with next update and keep guessing what would happen next!! Will manik agree or not? Would Cabir , Navya, Nandini & Mukti be able to find the file or these days would go wasted!! Hope you are enjoying it.. Keep Reading... Keep supporting..... And don't forget to vote and comment, i love reading comments of you guys... Writer Khushi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

474K 22.4K 81
Parth and niti have been ruling all out hearts as manik and nandini or better call them manan ❤️. This story is about the off screen story all of us...
197K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
23.3K 1.3K 5
Manik Malhotra A passionate singer..a rockstar who has so much inside his heart Nandini Moorthy A simple fun loving girl.... They meet ..they share...
845K 43.4K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...