Love, Hate & Mr.Player | ✔

By _shreyapandey_

"Listen to your heart, but don't forget your brain - 'cause a broken heart cannot function properly." Ever si... More

[Prologue] About to meet Mr. Player (Edited)
[1] Kissing Mr.Player(Edited)
[2] Irresistible Mr. Player(Edited)
[3] Mr.Player's Womanizing Ways(Edited)
[4] The Mistake With Mr. Player(Edited)
[5] Mr. Player Just Made It Worse(Edited)
[6] Mr. Player Meets My Mom(Edited)
[7] Drive With Mr. Player(Edited)
[8] Mr. Player's Latest Prey(Edited)
[9] Mr.Player As Assignment Partner(Edited)
[10]Study-Date With Mr. Player(Edited)
[11] Good-Bye Mr Player(Edited)
[12] Mr.Player's No-Touch Policy
[13] Mr Player's New Girl+Friend
[14] Mr.Player's Commitment Phobia
[16] Played By Mr. Player
[17] Walking Away From Mr.Player
[18] Liking Mr.Player
[19] Mr. Player Is A (The) Beast
[20] Resisting Mr. Player (And Failing)
[21] Mr. Player Comforts The Good Girl
[22] In Love With Mr. Player
[23] Need To Tell Mr. Player
[24] Confessing To Mr. PLayer
[25] Hating Mr.Player
[26] Mr. Player Likes The Good Girl
[27] Mr. Player Gets Jealous
[28] Mr. Player In Love
[29] Mr. Player-Date Crasher?
[30] With Mr. Player in the Rain
[31] Mr. Player's confession
[32] Mr. Player & Miss Stuck-up- 'It Couple'
[33] Mr. Player And The Drunken Girl
[34] Mr Player's Break-up Strategy
[35] Complicated Mr. Player
!!!!>>AUTHOR'S NOT<< *Read Plz* IMPORTANT!!!!
[36] Prove It Mr. Player
[37] Mr.Player Is Player No More
[38] Date With Mr.Player
[Epilogue] Finally With Mr. Player
Author's Note-->*PLEASE READ*
Author's Note-->Regarding Sequel

[15] Double Dating With Mr. Player

92.5K 2K 157
By _shreyapandey_

Chapter 15

I glanced at the clock that hung on the wall facing my bed. It was soon going to be six in the evening. I am supposed to meet Dylan, Stacey and someone else (who I think is probably a guy) at this restaurent. Now what was it called...?

Whatever! It doesn't really matter since I'm not even going.

Yeah, you heard me right. Even though I promised Dylan that I would, I'm not going and ditching him. Yeah, I know it'll make him really angry and what not. But I just can't go. So no way! I closed my eyes and simply layed down on the bed. I could go and maybe I should. I mean I don't really have any work, but I just don't want to.

I peeked a look at the clock. It's six already. Great! Everyone must be waiting for me and any second now Dylan would call...

Don't stop make it pop

DJ blow my speakers up

Tonight, Imma fight

Till we see the sunlight

Tik Tok On the clock

But the party doesnt stop no...

Like I said. I glanced at my phone and saw it was Dylan. Ha! Now what did I say?

Kesha's Tik Tok kept ringing and I ignored his first call, but when he called a second time, I gave an exasperated sigh and took the call.

"What?!"

"Where are you?" he asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

"In the milky way galaxy" I said and hung up.

I don't know why I annoy Dylan, but whatever it's fun, so who cares?

He called again and I took the phone this time too. I mean I didn't want to exactly piss him off.

"What now?"

"You're ditching me, right?"

"Maybe..." I said in a sing-song voice.

I could sense him getting irritated, like he was about to say something, but he didn't. Then he finally said.

"Get ready Alex, I'm coming for you" he said.

He hung up.

Nah! He's not coming...right?

Right?

Right!

I closed my eyes contently and shuffled a bit in my bed. No way Dylan is coming.

****

Ding Dong!

My eyes popped open. Did I just imagine it or was it the bell? I stared at the clock 6:20 PM.

Ding Dong!

Nope! Not imagined. I rubbed my eyes. So much for a little sleep.

"Coming!" my mom's chirpy voice came as she headed for the door. The noise of a door opening came. I couldn't hear what she was saying but she was talking to whoever was there.

I froze. Could it be Dylan afterall? Had he really came?

I heard footsteps. Someone was coming. I wasn't taking chances. I glanced around my room. Where to hide? Yeah, I had to hide! But where?

Aha!

I jumped off my bed and almost fell down. The footsteps were coming closer...and closer...

I crossed my fingers and held my breath.

Bang!

The door opened with a bang and behold, there stood Dylan the player himself, with devilish smile playing on his lips. His eyes scanned the room intently, and when he noticed I wasn't there, his smirk faltered. As if considering he was in the correct room, he glanced at the door.

'Alex's Paradise' it read. He smiled. He knew he was at the correct place.

"Come out Alex, I know you're hiding!"

I was trying very hard to make no noise. If Dylan doesn't figure out that I'm hiding under the bed then maybe he'll go away and I'll have to deal with him some other time.

Bad idea!

As if he knew exactly where I was, he ducked down and our eyes met instantly. My heart flipped inside my chest. I shrieked. That's right, I shrieked.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" we both screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked him, my heart beating wildly.

"Because you are! Anyway, come out Alex. You know you have to"

"Nope! I won't!"

"Yes you will!"

"No effing way!"

"Don't make me force you"

In response, I stuck out my tongue at him. Next thing I knew, Dylan stood up and went away. Yeah, he was no longer leaning down and looking at me. He went away. I sighed in relief, and turned and layed down on the floor on my back. Well, that wasn't hard...

Aah!

Something was holding my legs. Yes, I mean it someone was. I was about to scream again when I realised that it was probably Dylan. That creep!

He tug at my legs hard and next thing I knew, I was staring in deep green eyes. I could feel Dylan's soft breath on my face. He was leaning directly above me. I stared at him stunned. He had finally managed to pull me out from under the bed.

"I told you to not make me force you" he said softly, smirking like an idiot.

"Get off!" I said pushing him off me and causing him to tumble down next to me. He got up, dusting his jeans and extended his hands for me to hoist myself up. I took his firm, strong hands and pulled myself up.

I plopped down on my bed.

"What the hell Alex! Don't annoy me and get up and get ready"

"No,"

"You promised!"

"Promises are meant to be broken"

"Are they?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yup!" I said popping the 'p'.

He glared at me.

He leaned towards me. Closer...closer...closer...

His hands were on either side of me, his lean frame bent towards me. His eyes directly staring at me, and his lips...above mine.

My heart skipped another beat, as I gazed into his eyes.

"Don't make me force you Alex" he said, calmly.

I couldn't say anything, I stared at him speechless. Was he actually going to kiss me? Call me crazy but thats the first thought that comes to my mind whenever Dyaln comes close to me. Would he kiss me? Does he think kissing me would persuade me to go with him?

I stared up innocently into his green eyes.

I didn't even notice his hands at my waist and the very next second, he grabbed me and hoisted me on his shoulders, my head hanging down his back.

"Aaahh!!" I screamed. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I told you that I'm taking you with me, by hook or by crook" he said.

"You're not giving up are you?"

"Nope!" he made his way towards the stairs. I constantly punched him on his back and shook my leg furiously. It wasn't working.

"Fine! I'll come, let me just go and change"

"You don't need to. You look pretty"

He had got to be kidding me, because I was wearing a lose shirt and shorts.

"Let me change"

"Fine!" He put me down on the ground, almost as if I weighed nothing and shot me his victorious smile. "And don't lock yourself in the room, it wouldn't stop me." he added.

It was really tempting to lock myself up in my room. But I knew that wouldn't stop Dylan. He would break in.

****

I stared at the mirror. I looked pretty simple, but whatever; I wasn't the one who was going on a date, it was Dylan. Yeah there would be someone to give me company and I'm pretty sure its a guy. But who cares? Dylan can enjoy his company with Stacey, since he likes her SO much! Okay well, yeah I'm kinda annoyed, don't know why. Hopefully its not because of him liking Stacey and maybe because I'm being dragged with them.

But I have a hunch that maybe its because of these both.

Ugh!

I tightened my high ponytail and got ready to leave. I was dressed simply in skinny jeans and a blue tank top with sandals. I didn't really care how I looked. I came outsidhe to find that Dyaln was waiting for me downstairs.

"Hope you enjoy your date sweetie" my mom said as I kissed her good-bye.

I rolled my eyes. "A date? It's not a date. I'm not crazy enough to go on a date with him" I told mom in a matter-of-fact tone.

She just shook her head like she she didn't believe me.

I said my good bye and walked outside. The Sun was about to set. Dylan honked impatiently and I went over. Initially, I was going to sit next to him on the passenger seat, but then I figured that Stacey would like to sit there, so I went and sat at the back.

Dylan raised his eyebrows enquiringly. 'Stacey' I mouthed. He nodded and turned away and started his car and we started off. The drive was silent for most of the part, he focused on driving his car while I stared outside.

When we neared Stacey's house, I let out an angry huff. Dylan stared at me in amusement.

"What?!" I snapped at him.

"Looks like someone's in an angry mood..."

"Well yeah! Because someone's stuck with you and Stacey who are going on a date"

"Well Alex, you brought this upon yourself. If you hadn't insisted that I and Stacey should go on a date, you wouldn't be here" he shot back.

"You both are supposed to go on a date. I mean you guys have been messing around with each other for a long time and the least you could do would be to go on a date. What the hell am I doing here?"

"You know I NEVER go on a date. NEVER EVER. And since you set out to change that, I had to get back at you, didn't I?"

"I'll make you pay for it, you just wait." I said pouting.

"Haha! Well we'll see"

He got out to open the door graciously for Stacey. She was dressed so scimpily, she looked like a stripper. Her black mini skirt barely covered her butt, her top was barely there and she wore a jacket over it. Her 6 inch heels looked like they belonged to a hooker.

"I see you've finished your shift at the stripper's" I said icily as she hopped in. She shot me a dirty look and then rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said.

Both of them turned to look at me at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"Alex, I'm not as mean as you think. I wouldn't want you to die of boredom you know? I'm not that evil. I brought someone to give you company" she said, batting her eyelashes and speaking in that innocent voice of her's. I resisted the urge to role my eyes as I stared at her in disbelief.

Really? Of all the days she had to choose this day to be all goody-two-shoes and think about someone else besides herself? Really? All these years when she been nothing but selfish she chose this day to think about me? Me of all people?!

Ugh! Damn you Stacey. I thought that if she forgot to bring someone to give me company I could make some excuse about being bored and escape this trauma. Doesn't looks like I'll be escaping this time.

So I gave a long sigh, andd settled down in my seat. Stacey was blabbering about something, I didn't bother finding out about. I wanted to pull all of her hair out and bang her head against the windshield. Yeah, that's a little voilent and probably over the top but that's how angry I really I was. I was practically fuming. Dylan's fingers were drumming against the driving wheel.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and all of us turned to look at the same time.

I couldn't believe my eyes. This couldn't be real. Such things happen only in books and movies not in real life, right? I mean you just don't collide with a person on the street and end up with a date with them, right?

Kevin walked graciously down the porch steps, his jet black hair flowing in the wind. He was wearing casual jeans and shirt.

As he neared the car, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Hey Kevin" I muttered.

"A-alex...right?"

I nodded.

"You know Stacey?" He asked.

"Unfortunately"

He ignored it and went on "Since I'm not going on a date with Stacey and obviously not with this guy, I'm going on a date with you!"

"Well...you don't want to?" I looked at him pleadingly. If only he said he wasn't interested, I'll be saved from this torture.

"Of course I want to!" My heart sank in despair as soon as he said that.

"Well...okay" I said averting my gaze from his and shifting away so that he could sit.

"You guys know each other?" Stacey asked, turning to look at us.

"Not really, we just sort of crashed into each other on the streets yesterday that's all" Kevin answered.

"How do you know Stacey?" I asked Kevin.

"Well I just shifted over the house next to her's a couple of days ago. She asked me if I was free or something and if I'd like to hangout withh her friend. I agreed"

I nodded. 'her friend' yeah right!

Dylan started the car and off we went.

****

"So what is the plan? Are we going somewhere to eat or something?" I asked sometime after.

"Actually...I feel like dancing so maybe we could head to Rockers" Stacey said.

I groaned. Great, just great! Now we are heading off to this stupid dance club for teenagers. How great!

Dylan chuckled as he noticed my horrified expression.

He leaned towards me and whispered in my ears. "You asked for it"

I shot him my best death glare. "You're the only one to blame!" I said angrily.

He shook his head. "Alex, Alex, Alex..." he said.

I glared at him again.

I looked at myself. My clothes were so not appropriate for a dance club plus pub. What the hell!

Stacey started walking ahead, Dylan trailing behind her confidently. Kevin was right behind. Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?

After paying the entry fee, we entered. The large dance floor was dimly lit with colorful disco lights everywhere. Teenagers were dancing on the floor. 'Give me Everything Tonight' by pitbull was blasting through the large speakers.

"C'mon!" Stacey grabbed Dylans hands and led him to the dance floor. Kevin shrugged as he grabbed my hands and led me there.

I started dancing. I mean, who cares what I look like. Since I'm here already why not just enjoy? Kevin smiled at me as he danced too. He was a good dancer, I must admit, but not as good as Dylan. I glanced at Dylan. He was dancing really well. Girls were checking him out already. Many had already surrounded him and were trying to touch him (what the heck?!) He was passing them charming smiles and winking at them. Stacey, though apparently on a date with Dylan was grinding with a tall guy. If there was ever a girl-palyer, it would be her. But I prefer the word 'slut' for her better.

I was feeling hot so I went over to the drinks bar and took some juice. Since we all were teenagers, we weren't really allowed to drink. So soft drinks and juices were the only things available. I drank the whole glass, it tasted different. I went for another glass and by the time I was done with it, I felt tipsy. The juice hadn't tasted as it should have.

I glanced around. Some teens seemed to be drunk. What the hell was going on? I glanced at the big container full of juice and my eyes widened in surprise as I saw a couple of guys empty alcohol from hidden bottles which they had probably bought here from home into the container. So thats what! The drinks were not alcohol-free.

I headed back to where Kevin and me were dancing earlier and saw him dancing with a cute girl. Well whatever, at least someone's enjoying.

"Yeah baby!" I heard a familiar girl-ish shout and turned to find Stacey who was beign carried around by a couple of guys, as if she was there queen. And she was most definitely drunk. Who knew what she would end up doing in her drunken state?

I went over to the group of hunky guys who held her.

"I wanna dance...and love...and dance....again!" Stacey was singing crapily to the song 'dance again' by Jlo.

"Stacey, get down now!" I shouted on top of my voice, since the music was deafening.

"What?! I can't hear you!" she said then giggled and started singing again "That I...LOVE TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU BABY!"

Ugh! What the hell?

Suddenly I felt a reassuring hand on my shoulder. And when i turned, I found myself staring in the warm green eyes of Dylan.

"What's wrong?" he shouted over the music.

"Stacey's drunk!" I shouted back.

He nodded and marched ahead to the guys, who now surrounded Stacey and were one by one grinding with her. He pushed a guy away from her and told him to lay his ahnds off. I was kinda scared. What if Dylan fell into a fight? What if he got hurt? But no, Dylan took care of the situation smoothly, and soon enough he was dragging a whining Stacey over to us.

"I wanna dance...and love...and dance...again!" She shouted.

"Stacey...shut up!" I shouted., and that finally shut her up as she stood silently.

She kept opening and closing her mouth as if about to say soemthing.

"What?" I asked.

"I gotta pee" she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, come with me." I told Dylan to wait up as I took her to the washroom and led her to one of the cubicles. She came outside some seconds laters and puked all over the toilet floor. Gross!

See, I'm not one of the biggest fans of vomit (who is?) and even the hint of vomit or its smell, makes me wanna puke too. So I almost ran away from the revolting smell. Almost. Since I'm a good human being and Stacey's lucky that I'm not as mean as she is, I helped her out. Thankfully, she hadn't dirtied her clothes and so I hurriedly carried her away from the washroom. She was on the verge of passing off.

And pass of she did. But the time we reached Dylan, she hung limply by my side, my hands trying to support her.

"Someone should take her home" he said.

"I will" Kevin's familiar voice said and I turned to find him standing behind us.

"How will you?" Dylan asked.

"I'll take a cab" he said. He took Stacey into his arms and went out of the club, leaving me and Dylan alone.

"So what now?" I asked, turning to Dylan.

"Lets dance, if you're not tired already" he said mockingly..

I rolled my eyes "Of course I'm not tired"

He grabbed my hands and twirled me a couple of times. We both danced to the music, laughing and enjoying. It felt awesome. Our eyes locked into each other as we danced and I swear I never felt better. Being here liek this with Dyaln, so carefree felt good.

Oof!

I was pushed, I mean sort of and fell myself falling in Dylan's arms. Our lips brushed each other accidently, electricity passed through every core of my body as I turned red. Every inchh of my body yearned for his. We had tried to stay from each other these past few days, but now that we were tthis close it got too hard. I found myself leaning towards him and he leaned towards me too.

And the next thing I knew we were kissing. Our lips were moving rapidly together in synche. We both welcomes the beautiful sensation of the kiss we both had missed. His lips on mine felt blissful.

I guess we realised what we were doing at the same time and seperated and stared wide-eyed at each other. What were we doing?

Shit, We kissed!

"Uhh..I'm sorry" Dylan said running his fingers through his hair. "I guess the drinks finally had an effect on me"

"Yeah...me too, maybe I had too much alcohol"

We both stared at each other. We made up the excuse that we were drunk, but depe down I knew that I wasn't drunk and neither Dylan was.

-------- 

A/N- ignore the spelling mistake and errors,I was in a hurry while typing. Hope you like this. Plz vote and comment for as many chapaters as possible :P I'd love having votes, but even though I have so many readers, I don't have lots of votes in comparison, because u guys mostly vote for last chapter. Plz vote for all chapters it'll be really nice of you :) :D 

Luv you 

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
28.3K 912 20
(Editing) WARNING: A very clichè story. It's nearly the end of the summer holidays and school starts in a few weeks. Jasmine is a tomboy...
89.8K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
3.9M 149K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...