Father Figure

By imakestories

When Emma was 18 she got pregnant by her boyfriend Neal. Neal left Emma and their son Henry when Henry was tw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 34

1.1K 60 3
By imakestories

Killian's POV

Its been awhile since Henry and I talked about Emma and she still hasnt remembered me. As for the Milah thing I havent seen her since that night.

"Killian! There you are!" Regina yells at me.

"Where else would I be? I live here." I say.

"I know that. Im yelling at you because Emma needs you and ifs like you forgot about her." She says.

"I havent forgot about my Swan. I just dont want to scare her." I say.

"Well shouldnt you just go and talk to her and try to get her to remember you." She says.

She was right I need to talk to my Swan. I have to get her to remember me, but something about it makes me worry that I would lose her more instead of get her back.

Emma's POV

Why do I have so many pictures of me and that Killian and I on my phone? It makes no scenes.

"Henry could you come here for a moment?" I ask him.

"Sure thing. Am I in trouble?" He asks me.

"No I just have to ask why there are photos of me and that Killian guy on my phone?" I ask.

"Because mom you love him. You guys were together and then you got in your accident. Now you cant remember the man you love." He says.

"Henry I know you keep telling me I know him, but I dont remember." I say.

"Well then go talk to him. Maybe if you actually talk to him up close you might remember him." He says.

I knew he was right so I texted Killian to meet up because if he and I are in love or something maybe I just need to see him.

"Hey Swan... I mean Emma." Killian says when he arrives at Granny's.

"Yes hi. Im sorry to have bothered you, but Henry keeps telling me you and I are together or were before this happened. Is that true?" I ask him.

I could tell he didnt know what to tell me. It was like he has alot to say, but he is to scared or something. I just need to know is my son right? Was I in love with the man sitting across from me? I guess I will never know or remember the truth without some help from. Whats his name... Oh Killian Jones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 4K 36
Emma Swan(28) is a lost person who has been through lots of jobs and cant find her calling until she is hired by a family as their caretaker. Killian...
207K 8.8K 40
Single Mother Emma Swan (32) needs to start over after her baby daddy leaves her. Emma takes the Promotion she has been waiting for. Though it was fa...
88.3K 2.1K 33
We all know how the story continues for Henry or Regina, they found their happy ending, then they were cursed and eventually they met again with the...
14.5K 1K 23
Emma Swan(32) moved to Storybrooke with her 14 year twins Henry and Rosie. But there is a creepy house across the street from them. A man lives insid...