Scared To Love ✔️

By InLovewithJCW

Highest Rank #2 in Arnav #3 in Khushi #6 in Arshi ~~37 in Fanfictions on 18 Oct'17~~ ~~41 in Fanfictions on... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (B)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 26(B)
Part 27
Part 27(B)
Part 28
Part 28 (B)
Part 29
Part 29 (B)
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33(B)
Part 35
Last Part 35(B)
Epilogue

Part 34 (Consummation)

22.5K 737 34
By InLovewithJCW

Arnav walked towards Khushi, admiring her. From the time he have seen her in Red saree, many memories of past have become fresh.

Khushi came out of her thoughts as Arnav hugged her from behind and keeps her palm above his on her stomach.

Arnav: Aashu is fine Khushi. She's a brave girl.

Khushi: "I know! But I was so scared, she met with accident just sometime ago, the feeling of losing her again was just....." She stopped as her sobs increased, Arnav instantly came in front.

Arnav (cupping her cheeks): shh Shhhh I understand! Don't cry Khushi, you wouldn't lose her, I'll take care of it.

Khushi: She's fine right? Di will manage?

Arnav: "Yes she'll, and Aashu herself wanted to sleep with Di and hear stories. I have told Di, if Aashu feels uncomfortable or in pain, she'll call us." Khushi nodded feeling relaxed.

-------------------

Arnav and Khushi was now sitting beside pool, with Khushi's head on his chest and him hugging her sideways.

Arnav: You know from the time I have seen you wearing this red saree, my mind went back to the night of your first Karwachaut after marriage.
You still look so stunning and beautiful, it doesn't look like you have even given birth to Aashu.

Khushi smiled shyly hugging him tightly as she also thought about the night when they become one in all senses.

Flashback

It was her first Karwachaut after marriage, Arnav and her relationship has changed so much in last few months. It has been six months to their marriage and his family has welcomed her with open arms and never let her feel alone or someone new in family.

Arnav and her now understand each other better and their friendship has turned very strong, may be that's why no one doubts their relation as their chemistry and bond has become very comfortable for anyone to notice past that. They haven't still crossed the line and as much as she was thankful of it in start for giving her the time she needed, now it feels weird. Even after being married and completing all his responsibilities towards her Arnav never tried to get intimate with her except few kisses of admiration and care on forehead or few hugs. They sleep on same bed and she usually get up tangled in his arms but now whenever she looks at the blushing face of Payal whenever she wake up late and other teasing her, she feels this void.

She knew Arnav don't believe in Love but this is also true that she has fallen for him. Fallen head over heals for the man with whom she didn't even want to get married few months ago, for the man who is her legally wedded husband but doesn't loves her. But not all the marriages are love marriages, so why he always maintain this distance, don't he feel anything for her? Or she's not worth of him? This thoughts usually nag her these days.

She was admiring the dark colour of her Mehandi clad hands as other teased her about her husband loving her so much according to the dark colour of her Mehandi, she laughed a hollow laugh.
She got ready in evening wearing Red saree, waiting for the moon and Arnav. He left angrily in morning because he didn't want her to take this fast as he doesn't believe in all these and she can fall sick, but she wanted to so she didn't listen to him, how can she not keep her first Karwachaut fast.

Looking at the clock she eagerly waited for Arnav hoping for his anger to cool down and for him to come soon, Akash is already home.

She heard as ladies shouted about moon coming, disheartened. She turned to go and perform the rituals alone when she felt him, she turned back again and there he was walking inside with long steps. She smiled a full blown smile as Arnav apologised for being late as he was struck in a damn meeting and didn't realize the time.

She performed all the rituals of Karwachaut and Arnav broke her fast with water and fed her sweet. After that all had their dinner, guests left and all the couples left for their rooms. Arnav gifted Khushi with a diamond necklace as Anjali has told him that husband gifts something to his wife tonight.

Khushi was admiring the moon with a smile, she was so sad and scared what if Arnav didn't come to break her fast in anger but he came. He did everything hurriedly so she can have her dinner as soon as possible. Arnav entered inside the room hanging up the call he was busy with and looked around, his clothes for the night was on bed but Khushi is nowhere to see. He picked up his clothes but before he can walk inside the washroom he found Khushi on poolside.

Placing back the clothes Arnav walked to her, as he walked close he was mesmerized with her beauty. Her pallu was swaying in air, along with her long hairs, the side of her slim waist was bare to his eyes and she was enjoying the cool air with closed eyes and a beautiful smile. He gulped, only he knew how he controls himself always being so close to her, sleeping in same bed but he keeps reminding himself he can't cross the boundaries of their friendship, what'll she think? That he's trying to show some husband's right on her.

He was so close to her and before he can do any stupidity, she suddenly turned back and was now facing him.

Khushi (smiling): Arnav ji

Arnav: Yea! What are you doing. here? You must be tired, you should take rest. Aren't you're feeling week, you didn't even had water for all day.

Khushi: shhhhhh relax! I am fine and now full (she said keeping her one hand on stomach)

Arnav smiled and sat down on the edge of pool, Khushi joined him.

Arnav: You know you don't have to do all this.

Khushi: Why? Arnav ji we have decided that we'll always complete our responsibilities as a husband and life. Our relation is not based on love but respect and I respect this relation Arnav ji and keeping this fast of Karwachaut is my right you can't stop me from doing it.

Arnav: Yea! Khushi you're happy here, right?

Khushi: "No Arnav ji! In fact I am so happy.
After my parents death, I had family for name sake except Payal but after coming here I felt what it feels like to have a loving family, caring elders and supporting siblings." Her eyes misted expressing her feelings and Arnav hugged her giving his support silently.

---------------

Arnav was caressing her back as Khushi has now calmed down but still hugging him but something changed in the touch. He started caressing her bare skin of back, rubbing his thumb just above the dori holding her blouse, Khushi gasped and started breathing heavily.

Khushi slowly looked above from his chest and Arnav looked down at her, their eyes showing their need turning into desires. His one hand cupped her one cheek and they continued to gaze into each other eyes, Khushi closed her eyes as he rubbed his thumb on her lower lip, parting them. Khushi was breathing heavily, lost in touch, unable to control himself more he inched closer and placed his lips above hers. Kiss which started slowly and tenderly soon turned into one of hunger and need to consume each other.

His hands caressed her skin bare from her saree and her fingers clutched his hairs. Leaving her lips, his lips started trailing down to her jawline, neck, sliding the pallu away. As the kisses and their need became urgent, Arnav carried her inside the room and laid her down on bed with himself above, their lips still fused together. After sometime the clothes lay scattered around and only the sounds of moans and groans can be heard as the two became one in every sense that night.

-------------------

Next day Arnav woke up first and found himself snuggling with Khushi like every morning, he removed the locks from her face but was shocked realizing that they are naked inside the duvet and looking at the room. He cursed himself thinking what'll Khushi think of him, she was emotionally weak that time and he got carried away, wearing his trouser he left for washroom.

Khushi woke up after sometime with so smile, when she tried to get up she felt pain in abdomen and events of night flashed before her eyes and she smiled heartily loving the pain of completeness. She wrapped the sheets around her, hearing the sound of shower and got up only to hiss in pain at the same moment Arnav came out.

Arnav: "Khushi! Don't walk! Is it paining too much?" He asked holding her from shoulders and made her sit down again.

Khushi: "Yea! But little." Arnav was looking down unable to meet her eyes.

Arnav: "I have filled bath tub with warm water, it'll relax you." Khushi nodded and tried to get up before Arnav stopped her and carried her inside the washroom, making her stand near the bathtub he left closing the door behind him and telling her to relax and not to hurry.

When Khushi came out Arnav wasn't there, she wore her clothes and Arnav entered inside the room with tray of warm milk and breakfast .

Arnav: "Khushi. Come and have your breakfast." Khushi nodded and they had their breakfast after that Arnav gave her warm milk and a tablet for the pain.

Within a week Khushi noticed Arnav not meeting her eyes and staying away from her, she thought that he's feeling guilty as the night was a mistake for him and she decided to confront him. Arnav confessed why he is feeling guilty and she felt like smacking him but held herself back.

Khushi: Arnav ji you don't have to feel guilty for anything, you didn't force me. We're married and there's nothing wrong and I think now we understand each other to move forward. So please don't blame yourself.

After that day everything again became normal except one thing changed now there was no limits in their relation.

Flashback ends

---------------------

Arnav: I have been so stupid in the past.

Khushi: No you weren't stupid, you just respected me and given me the time to accept this relation with heart. I fell in Love with that caring and responsible Arnav, however stupid he was.

Arnav: he was a jerk, therefore he never realised the Love he has for you and messed everything but this time I want to start it all over again.

"So Mrs. Raizada! Would you like to start everything again? Because this time I don't want to apologize for something so beautiful to me next morning."

Khushi blushed understanding his meaning and hugged him saying "Yes."

Arnav carried her inside the room and this time they need no excuse, no compromise, just their love and desires baring to each other. This time Mr. and Mrs. Raizada became one in all senses with their heart beating for each other the tune of Love.

To be continued..........

Precap: Gupta's in RM and A shocking call to Khushi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 26.8K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...
533K 14.2K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
349K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
78.1K 3.1K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...