Part 28 (B)

Arnav stood there numbly still trying to grasp what he heard as Khushi continued to weep in his arms.

"Aashi"

" Aashi"

"His daughter"

He remembers his meeting with Aashi, same eyes as him, the instant attachment he felt with her.

Feeling his arms no more around her and lack of response, Khushi parted her face from his chest and looked above at his face, who was already looking down at her, still stunned with the realization.  Reality dawned upon her, she has blurted out the truth, she never wanted him to know in this way. She instantly took step back and that broke Arnav 's trance.

Arnav: Khushi! Aas... umm.. What? You were...... Dammit! He swore when he failed to even form a sentence.
Khushi was going to turn back when he again started.

Arnav: Aashi! He gulped. My daughter?

Khushi closed her eyes, gulping her emotions and nodded looking down, guiltily for not telling him.

But before they can talk anything else, Lavanya came there.

Lavanya: Khushi! Doctor is calling.

Both Arnav and Khushi hurried to the doctor's cabin.

Arnav: What happened? My daughter is fine. Right? Arnav bombarded doctor with questions as soon he entered inside the cabin.

Khushi looked at Arnav with tears, how good it feels to hear from his mouth calling Aashi "His Daughter".

Dr: Relax! She is fine. Her leg has temporary fracture and few other scratches but she needs blood as her body is week and she have lost blood in accident.

Khushi: ok! You can take my blood.

Dr: I understand your emotions but we can't take anyone's blood. It needs to match Aashi's blood.

Dr: Are you both patient's biological parents?

Khushi/Arnav: yes!

Dr: Then I guess there'll be no problem. I'll ask nurse to check your blood group and if it's match with Aashi's then great otherwise we'll look in blood banks.

Both nodded and left with nurse for blood test. All the time Khushi was scared of Arnav's reaction once Aashi is fine, so Arnav was still trying to understand is it reality or some dream.

-----------------------

After some time, Khushi was pacing in corridor, Arnav is inside giving blood to Aashi as his blood got matched and Lavanya have left back to home.

Arnav ji has not spoken a word to her from the time he have got to know about Aashi. He is always beside her, giving her support silently but avoiding looking into her eyes. Now it's scaring her, is he unhappy? He didn't want the child, is that the reason?