A Surprising Chill (boyxboy)

Por TimbitHyrien

Several years after Pitch's defeat, things are quieter. However, fear is still around even if Pitch is not an... Más

Author's note
0: Always there
1: Truth and trust
2: Wonder and hope
3: Just visiting
4: Home, sweet home
5: Together again
6: Stay with me
7: Comfortable
8: Sweethearts
9: Same old
10: Change is good
11: New life
12: Never alone
A/N : Thanks and...

Epilogue

1.8K 60 14
Por TimbitHyrien

Warning: This little ending has 18+ rated content. If you don't like boy on boy action, I don't even know why you're here since the entire story is BL. This is my first lemon scene so hopefully it's not terrible. You have been warned.

*Jack's P.o.V.*

"Woohoo. Nice job Jay!" I call to my husband.

Jamie just finished up clearing the seasonal change and is coming back to our place in the forest near Burgess. It's small and out of the way, so that no wandering kids find it, but it comfortably fits the two of us.

"Thanks Jackie!" He calls back as he rushes over. He jumps into my arms as I spin him around. He snuggles into my neck as I place a kiss on his forehead. He looks back up at my with a smile.

"Even though there's so many more places than are expecting a change in season, it doesn't get me down because I've got you to come running back to." He says.

"You're so cute!" I squeal. Jamie giggles at me from within my arms.

It's been a few years since Jamie has been a spirit like the rest of us Guardians. He does his job very well, I'd say he's already got the hang of it. It's so nice to be settled with him, my love, and to know that we'll be together, helping the world.

We are officially married too! I can remember proposing to him that night on his graduation day. We had the whole ceremony at North's place because it was the most convenient and every could fit in that space. It's was so nice to finally be able say that we're a couple for life. Even through everything, we've managed to stay together. Don't think that our relationship is anything close to perfect, I can assure you it's not, but we can forgive each other and we help each other when we fall. It's about being there, working together, and that's exactly what we're doing now.

"I feel dirty." Jamie complains to me. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Alright." I reply with a laugh. "But I want to take a shower too."

"Well then this won't be the first time we shared the shower." He says.

"Fair enough." I say with a nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside, Jamie gets the towels and puts them on the hooks in the bathroom. We get another set of clothes to change into after our shower. I want to shower with Jamie but there's something I want to do more, if you know what I mean, and it involves getting down and real dirty, so best fet cleaned after. Good thing we're still in our bedroom right now (yes, we share a bedroom, like a typical married couple).

"Honey, I love you." I say, taking Jamie's waist from behind.

"Love you too, Frosty." He says and he turns around to face me.

I bring my lips to his, giving him everything he deserves in that one kiss. I pull him over to the bed and pin him underneath me as I take shots at his neck.

"Eager, aren't you?" He says between moans of pleasure.

"Only for you." I reply, "And before we clean 'cause we'll need to after this."

I keep kissing his neck, earning more sounds of pleasure for my actions. He was blessing my ears and I wanted him to say my name with his sweet, lewd voice. One part of his neck is rather sensitive because when I crossed that part, he let out unrestrained moans of pleasure. I bit down, not hard, but enough to make a mark and sucked, making a hickey on his neck. When I detached, we we're both gasping for breath. He looked me in the eyes and I sent to him my plans telepathically (you know, lover's bond?) and he giggled at that.

"You sure you don't mind it?" I ask him, just to positive it was okay.

"I'm sure. I mean, why not? We're married and all that, so what could be so bad?" He replies.

"You say it like it's our first time."

"Maybe it is. Well the first time I can remember it."

I laugh with him at that. He had a point. Maybe we did pleasure each other before, I'm sure we did, but we didn't remember. Oh, but for sure we pleasured each other, in many ways.

To my surprise, Jamie makes the first move. With his hands gripping my torso, he lifts off my sweater with his arms still around me (no shirt underneath the sweater). I take his own shirt off as he sits up towards me. He kisses down my chest, his hands playing with my hardened buds the entire time. I feel my arousal rising as he works his way further down my body. I bring my hands up to his back, lowering them further to his ass, taking in handfuls of their wonderful beauty.

He massages my pecs as he takes a nipple and sucks on it. I can't help but moan at the immense pleasure I feel from his actions. Evidently, I'm not the only horny one here. He falls back onto the bed as he detaches from my nipple, both of us breathing heavily.

"Let's get started." I say seductively. He just nods in response.

I pull off his jeans, leaving him in his briefs. I always liked him in briefs than in boxers, it shows me more of what I like to see. I take his crotch in my hand and tease him playfully. He throws his head back and gives my ears the sound of a lifetime. I lean down onto him, grinding out hips against each others, as I meet his lips with my own. All the while, Jamie's pulling on my sweat pants, bringing them down with my own underwear. Once my pants are off, he wastes no time and gets my hard member right in his mouth. He gets a solid rhythm and has me moaning like there's no tomorrow. He really can work his mouth.

"It feels so g-good." I manage to get out between pleasurable noises.

I intertwine my hands in his soft, brown hair, pulling him further onto me. With one hand, he grabs my ass and massages it. With the other he takes off his underwear and starts pumping his own rock hard dick. I can feel the pressure building up inside. If he keeps this up, I won't be able to hold it in.

"Jamie, I g-gonna cum." I stammer. "Fuck, it's so good."

He takes all of me in and I shoot into his mouth. After I fill him, he shoots his own load, white string convulsing from him. My breaths are ragged and shallow. Man, Jamie knows how to suck a dick!

He stands up to meet my lips with his, still with my seed in his mouth. I slip my tongue in as soon as I get te chance and I search his all too familiar mouth. I must say, I find kissing him with my own cum quite sexy.

"You can't be done already." Jamie says after we separate, a string of saliva still connecting us. "I'm sure you got another load for me."

"You know me so well baby. Not that I would take no for an answer." I reply, ready for the next round. Jamie lies back onto the bed and I get under him, putting his legs on my shoulders. I stick out my tongue and lick his hole, getting a shiver as a response. I continue to rim his ass, finally going in to eat it. Jamie grips my frost, snow white hair as my tongue searches this new area. We're both super hard again and almost ready for the final part. I lick at him one final time before standing back up. I stick out two fingers and get him to cover them with his saliva.

"Here goes." I say.

I slowly push my two digits up his ass, earning a few grunts and moans. I manage to get them all the way in and I start to scissor inside of him. Jamie squeals with pleasure as I continue to finger his hole. Curling my finger, Jamie throws his head back with loud, lewd moan, indicating I found his prostate. He'll be in for the ride of his life.

I take out my fingers and use my pre-cum to lube up my cock. I put the tip of my member at his entrance before leaning down to kiss him.

"This might hurt a bit. That's why I tried to stretch you out a bit. Please bear with me." I tell him. He nods, giving me confirmation to proceed. I push into him, grunts and moans filling the room. Already, it feels so good.

"Fuck, you're so tight." I say.

"Maybe it's just your giant dick." He replies through gritted teeth.

I push all the way to the hilt then rest, waiting for the pain to dissipate before moving. I look at Jamie in the eyes, his face flush red. He's so cute but sexy at the same time. He nods and I start pulling out. Just before my tip exits I push back in, getting moans upon moans from the both of us.

"F-Faster Jack." Jamie calls out.

I comply, wanting nothing more than to pleasure my husband, my love. Soon, all that can be heard are moans of pleasure while skin hits skin, the sounds bouncing off the walls back at us.

"Uhh, Jack. Jackie, I love you. I love you so much." He says between gasps for air.

"I love you too Jamie. Stay with me forever." I gasp back.

"Of c-course. Uhh."

I lean down onto him, placing a quick kiss while continuing to reck his ass. Jamie grips my shoulders as I place my hands on his hips, increasing my speed. I take up Jamie's member and start to jerk him off to the rhythm of my thrusts, Jamie throwing his head back. He's tightening on me, I won't be able to keep this up much longer. I can already feel the pressure in my dick building up again.

"Jack, I'm ready. I want to cum with you." Jamie tells me.

"I'm close too. Is it okay if I cum inside?" I reply.

He nods and I continue thrusting, reaching my climax.

"Here goes." I shout.

Jamie releases as I push in a few more times, his walls contracting on my dick, making me fill him with my seed. Cum shoots out from Jamie onto both our stomachs. His load was really big. With every shot, his ass grips me harder, earning more cum from me. I collapse onto Jamie, not pulling out just yet, and begin licking him clean. His cum is sweet, just like him. I lick his chin and he takes my face in his hands and kisses me all over.

"That was the best." I say to him, still licking him up.

"Probably the best sex we've ever had." He replies.

I laugh and he giggles with me. I finally pull out of him, cum dripping from his ass. I kiss him again before helping him to his feet.

"Better shower and finish cleaning up eh?" I say.

"I'd never pass a hot shower with you." He replies, making me blush.

"Then let's go before we hit the hay."

We climb into the shower together, cleaning each other fully before exiting and heading off to bed. We slip in bed and I wrap my arms around Jamie.

"Love ya sweetie." I whisper in his ear.

"Love you too, Frosty."

I can't wait for another day with Jamie, my one and only love.

Happy National Coming Out Day!!! Hope this satisfied the need for lemon in this story. Thanks again for all your love!!! Good night! 💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.6K 341 10
Just friends. We're just friends. No really, he's just my best friend and I need to accept that. They've faught their attraction for a very long tim...
724 16 10
Jack and Drake have been neighbors for as long as they can remember. They often meet up on the rooftops of their shared overhangs that are so close t...
5.6K 437 10
One summer, thirteen years ago, Alex Gaskarth found himself in love with a visitor of his small town, Jack Barakat. That summer consisted of a great...
209K 5.9K 11
After 10 years, Pitch Black returns and there is just one thing on his mind. Jack Frost. He will stop at nothing to get the boy on his side. No matte...