IFFMBFTSOMC (ON HOLD)

By xxnevershoutjennyxx

Jenni Brzowski and Kyle Brenneman have been best friends since about a year. They have a strong friendship, l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 4
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 5
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 6
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 7
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 8
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 9
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 10
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 11
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 12
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 13
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 14
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 15
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 16
Authors Note

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17

1.2K 18 18
By xxnevershoutjennyxx

Ello my luvlies! ( ;

How ya doing?? 

I”M SOOOOOO SORRRY!! D: 

Please forgive me?

I have just had a lot going on this past few months.

If you're still reading this..

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for always supporting me & this story! < 3

Remember to vote , comment, && become a fan! 

If you want.. 

Anyways here is..

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenni's POV

All I saw was Kyle zooming towards me, my eyes widening.

I let out a surprised squeak as Kyle gently pushed me away from were I was frozen, not saying a word.

"No! Kyle, please thin-" I was cut off when Kyle quickly threw a punch, hitting Billy straight in the jaw.

I Was shaking in fright.

No, no, no. This going to turn out bad!

Billy chuckled and asked "What don't like me kissing your girl?" His voiced dripped with amusement, he liked seeing Kyle getting worked up.

"Asshole." Kyle hissed as he lunged at Billy again.

I winced because this time Billy was prepared and hit Kyle straight in the gut.

Kyle shook it off and quickly reacted, as if on reflex and landed two punches on the side of Billy's head.

Now it was heated, neither of the boys were playing any more games.

I wanted to yell at both to stop, but there was a lump in my throat.

I winced once again as I saw blood dripping from Kyle's nose.

Fuck! Where is the damn teacher when you need him!?

Billy's eye was swelling up, drops of blood dripping down his face.

Even though they both looked awfully hurt neither of them were planning on stopping any time soon.

"No, Stop!" I finally squeaked when Billy had punched Kyle with all his strength, busting his lip.

Neither of them seemed to hear me or they just ignored me.

Or maybe it was because I could barely talk with the lump in my throat.

"Why so mad, Kylebear?" Billy said in a mocking tone. "Just found out your girlfriend's a slut, a whore, a bitch, a cu-"

Kyle's eyes resembeled fire, then they seemed to turned black.

Damn, hes behond piss anymore, hes furious, insanely livid.

"Kylebear, please." Tears streamed down my face.

Kyle pinned Billy against the wall and it was just punch, after punch, after punch.

It felt like forever before Mr. Dansely came in the room, from who the fuck knows where.

Kyle's POV

“WILLIAM LANEFERD, KYLE BRENNEMAN! PRINCIPLES OFFICE, NOW!” Mr.Dansley yelled after trying to tug me off by the back of my shirt.

I sneered at Billy, I was so black with fury, my whole body was shaking.

Billy smirked like an idiot and said "This isn't over."

I pushed him so hard against the wall, the breath was knocked out of him.

I turned away, disgusted by just knowing he was breathing the same air as me.

"Oomf." I yelped as I was crushed, two arms going around my waist, squeezing me tight.

"Kylebear." Jenni said crushing her face against my chest as she was shaking, crying.

"Jenniboo." I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her tighter against me.

"You're an idiot! Kylebear, Billy is dangerous!" She cried harder.

"Jenniboo, I'm fine really and I'm sorry." 

"But you're still a freaking idi-" 

I lifted her so our eyes were connecting.

She needed to see I did this for her, and that Billy is just an asshole.

I bent my head and kissed her softly and pulled away.

"But you're my idiot, you idiot." She said still shaking, but her crying seemed to be getting calmer, only tears streamed down her cheeks.

I ran my thumb over them and kissed her stain-teared cheeks.

"I love you." I kissed the crown of her head.

"I love you too, but look at you, you're bleeding."

"Hey atleast not as bad as Billy." I said and she smiled, a small smile.

"True and thank you." 

I just smiled down at her and turned to face Mr.Dansley who was currently lecturing Billy.

"Now go to the nurse and get cleaned up, but then I want you in the principles office!"

Jenni shivered from the chill in his voice.

I just squeased her hand tighter.

"KYle, come here!" I sighed and reluctantly let go of her hand and went to where Mr.Dansley was standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenni's POV

"...I just told him my side of the story and of course he believed me, sinced Billy was always a trouble maker. But he said since I still did fight, its against school rules so I'm suspended for three days."

Kyle had just told me what happened, I was waiting outside the office for about fourty five mintues, just laying against the wall playing temple run, waiting for my idiot of a boyfriend.

"What?!" I pouted, "Three days without you, what am I going to do!"

He just chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making our way out of the school.

"You hungry?" He asked as we walked along the street about to exit school's property.

"Do you have to ask?" I grinned at him and we both laugh.

"Guess not since you eat like a cow!"

"Hey!" I squeaked hitting him in the gut.

Kyle winced but tried to play it off with a smiled and saying "I was just kidding!"

I stopped and faced him. "Are you sure you okay?"

He smiled and nodded kissing my forehead.

"I don't believe you. I mean look at you, your lips busted, your eye is swollen, and theres a bruise forming on your cheek, and I saw you wince when I hit you."

I lifted up his shirt a little and saw a mean bruise starting to form, on the side of his stomach.

Frowning I rubbed my thumb across it.

"I'll be fine, Jenniboo. It's not like I haven't been in a fight before."

"I know but you're hurting and its because of me." I pouted. 

"Hey, its not your fault, Billy had it coming." He looked me square in the eyes.

I nodded. "I know but sti-" 

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine, gently making sure not to hurt his lip.

"Lets not talk about it anymore, okay?" 

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

We started walking again and five minutes later I said "Oh and where are we going by the way?"

"Bennie's"

"Yum, I love that diner!"

"I know and I'm in the mood for a big greasy burger." He told me and I nodded, my mouth just watering from the thought.

"Mmm." I said and he laughed at me.

My mind started wondering off as I thought about the fight, wondering how bad Billy's state must be, because he was much worse than Kyle.

Oh well that bastard deserved it.

Especially after whispering to me that If I didn't listen to him my family and Kyle's would be in danger.

God, I hate him so much!

I guess Kyle felt my change in mood and squeazed my shoulder and asked "Hey, Jenniboo you okay?"

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and said "JUst thinking." Flashing him a smile, hopefully hoping he doesn't catch on.

He narrowed his eyes, clearly not believing me, but didn't say anything else.

For that I was happy.

I kissed his cheek as we entered Bennie's Diner.

"Just two." Kyle said, giving the old man a smile.

He nodded and led us to one of the booths in the back.

"I'm Jerry and let me know when you're ready to order, may I start you off with any drinks?"

"I'm actually ready, how 'bout you Jenniboo?" Kyle asked me and I nodded, my mouth watering because of all the delicious smells.

"Oh okay." jerry laughed and wrinkles formed in the corners of his eyes.

I smiled, he was so sweet.

"Okay I will have a Double Bacon Cheeseburger, cheese fries, and a Ben-Ben-Double milkshake!" I said smiling at the old man who eyes were filled with amusement.

"HUngry are you?" He laughed and I nodded, laughing.

"I will have the same but make it a triple, with extra bacon." Kyle said.

"Whose the cow now?" I asked and he just stuck his tongue at me.

I made a funny face and Jerry just laughed, loving the entertainment,

"Your order will be right up." Jerry said as he headed to place in our orders.

"Wow." Kyle said "This has been the craziest but interesting best first day ever!"

He chuckled.

"Tell me about it!" 

We both laughed and kept talking about todays events and eventually, Jerry came back with our orders.

"Thanks!" I beamed at him as the delicious smell of my greasy delight drifted in my nostrils.

~~~~~

"Wah!" I whined as I rubbed my belly.

"I'm so freaking full, why did you buy me all this stuff Kylebear!"

He chukled and flicked my nose, "Jenniboo you asked for it!" 

"Touche'" 

I stuck my tongue at him.

Even though he had more food than me he had finished a couple minutes earlier than me and had just watched me stuff my face, like there was no tomorrow.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I felt Kyles gaze on me and snapped my eyes open, "WHAT?"

"oh, nothing." He smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You just have a little uhm, something right there." He pointed toward the corner of his mouth,

"Take it off!" My eyes widened as I leaned across the booth.

He leaned in and licked it off.

"Thank yoU!" I smiled at him.

He chuckled and gave me a quick peck.

I smiled at him and Jerry came a few minutes later.

"Heres your check." He smiled at us.

Kyle murmered a thank you as he handed it to him.

Kyle took out two twenty bills and told Jerry to keep the change.

Kyle stood up and offered me his hand to help me up.

"Chivalry isn't dead." I mocked him and he rolled his eyes at me.

We started walking back home, which was a pretty long walk, due to the fact that we had missed the school bus.

"Oh and did the principle call my parents?" I asked worried that we were going to get lectured because of Kyle's fighting.

Kyle shrugged and said "I hope not."

I sighed. "My tummy hurts." I said while rubbing my stomach.

Kyle chuckled and asked me "Want a piggy back?"

"You sure, I'm heavy." 

He just rolled his eyes at me and scrouched down on the grass so I could climb on his back.

"Don't drop me, and tell me if I'm getting too heav-."

"Hey Jenniboo?"

"Hm?"

"Shut up." I could hear the teasing in his voice.

I flicked his head as hard as I could while trying not to fall off as he walked us back to my house.

He just chuckled and I kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know how strict I am with school and behavior!" My mom scolded us.

We had gotten home about an hour ago and my mom had just got home from work.

Apperantly the principle had given her a call at work, informing her about todays incidents.

Now currently she was lecturing us, about fighting and blah blah blah.

"Mom, we're sorry." I said not feeling like fighting with her,

"Yes, I'm really sorry Mrs.Brzowski." Kyle looked down, ashamed.

My mom sighed. "You're lucky I got the call and not your father, Jenni. This would of gone much worse. The principle didn't tell me why the fight happened but I know that you were involved."

I blew out a breath of relief when she said she didn't know the reason why the fight broke out.

"Either way you're both grounded for two weeks." 

Two weeks?! Is she crazy! She has never grounded me in my life, and now that Kyle is here she wants to be the 'strict parent'.

"But mo-" I started but Kyle cut me off.

"Mrs.Brzowski, It was mainly my fault. Jenni had hardly anything to do with it. I take full responsibility, don't ground her."

He explained quickly.

"Thats nice of you Kyle to take responsibility for your actions but Jenni has to do that too."

"It's alright Kylebear, atleast you tried."

"Okay thats settled. Now don't mention any of this to your father he will have a fit, you know how he is."

We both nodded and watched as my mom left to her room.

"Ugh!" I whined and threw myself back on the coach.

Kyle chuckled and said "Jenniboo, it could be worse. It's only two weeks. They will fly by."

"But I hate how my mom has never grounded me in my life and now she wants to because you're here."

"C'mon lets go watch a movie. It's already seven and you have school tomorrow." 

"Ugh, don't remind me! I have to go without you."

Kyle chuckled at me and helped me up. We headed upstairs to my room.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him.

"You pick, Jenniboo." He said as he laid down on my bed.

I laid down next to him and picked up my remote.

I scrolled down the guide about ten minutes and then decided to go on On-Demand.

"Have you seen Sucker-Punch?" I asked as I read the information, finding it interesting.

"Nope, sounds good. Put it on."

I put the movie on and covered myself with my covers.

Kyle pulled me closer to him and I layed my head on his chest.

Thirty minutes into the movie I was so confused on what was happening. By the expression on Kyles face I could tell he was too.

"Is this confusing you?" I asked him.

He laughed and nodded. "But it's interesting."

I nodded in agreement. 

About fourty minutes we heard the downstairs door open and close, I guess my dad was home.

The movie was finishing, and it was really good even though it was confusing.

My door opened and my moms head popped in "Jenni, Kyle needs to go down soon." 

I nodded and said "Yeah the movie is almost finishing." 

She nodded and told me "Your dad is already laying down, I'm going to go lay down too. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." Kyle and I said in unison.

The door close and we continued watching the movie.

My mom doesn't care if me and Kyle are cuddling, we have always done it.

Twenty more minutes and the movie was over.

"Thats not fair! Why did the girl only get saved?" I asked at the end.

"It's just a movie Jenniboo." 

"I know but still she did all the work!" 

Kyle chuckled at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. 

I yawned and caused Kyle to yawn too.

"I'm tired, today was a long day." I told him.

"Tell me about it."

I looked at his face checking his bruise and swollen eye. I frown as I rubbed my thumb over his cheek.

While kissing all of his injuries I whispered "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault Jenniboo."

I let his words sink in but I still felt like it was entirely my fault, god Billy is so stupid.

The previous events at school played in my mind like a non-stop movie.

They were going from Heather to Billy, back to Heather and then Billy again.

I sighed and climbed on top of Kyle and burried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his delicious scent.

I felt his adam's apple bob up and down as he sighed and wrapped his arms around me. 

Kissing his neck I whispered "I love you so much Kylebear." 

"I love you too Jenniboo, more than you will ever know." 

I smiled and kissed his neck again.

"I wish we could stay in each other's arms forever." I said and lifted my head to look him in the eyes.

His eyes shined with love, care, and something else, I quite couldn't put my finger on.

"Me too Jenniboo." He kissed my nose and I giggled. He tightened his arms around me even more and said "Can I ask you something?"

I looked in his eyes and nodded, I could see the seriousness in them.

"What did Billy whisper to you, that got you so scared?"

My mind wondered back to art class when Billy had whispered that if I didn't listen to him, Kyle's and my family would be in danger. 

I winced and shook my head of all the possible possibilities that could put our families in danger.

Taking a deep breath I whispered to Kyle "He said that if I didn't listen to him our families would be in danger." 

My breath shook with anger and sadness at Billy and his horrible ways.

I burried my neck in Kyle's neck to keep me calm and from crying. 

"Don't worry Jenniboo. If I'm near you I won't let anything happen to you or our families, I promise."

"But he's dangerous Kylebear." I felt a lump in my throat, threating to turn into sobs.

Kyle rubbed circles in my back, calming me down.

After a few minutes just laying in each other's arms, I was falling asleep happy to be in the safety of his arms. 

"Pstt jenniboo, your falling alseep."

"Hmm." I nodded uncoherently, sleep overtaking me slowly.

I felt myself being shited around until I was laying fully on my bed.

"Lock the door and stay." I mumbled.

He chuckled and said "I was planning on it anyway."

He took off his shirt and pants.

I smiled as I felt him turn off everything and climb in bed with me.

He pulled the covers over us and he wrapped his arms around me, my back flush against his chest.

"Goodnight Jenniboo, love you."

I mumbled incoherently and fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like?

Yes?

No?

Maybe So?

Comment, vote, & become a fan pleasee!!

I'm so sorry for the long wait of this chapter!

I don't know when the next upload would be because I have finals coming up!

I have to take SIX finals!!! -_-

God help me...

Picture is of Jenni! >>>>

anyways thanks for reading!

Jenny <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 687 95
tyler and josh have been best friends since they were only a couple months old. when feelings other than friendship start to fly, they're forced to s...
2.8K 132 30
Being a best friend to someone is the best thing in life. But what if one day we had a girl best friend and we felt in love with her. Oh well! I'm Ja...
726K 10.2K 41
Me and my best friend Grayson have been best friends when we were babies, but when we went to a party that's when everything changed. Best friends d...
333 48 27
When Summer Write a teenage girl finds herself falling for her childhood best friend Tyler Scott does she tell him or does Summer's future with her...