92 Days trilogy- Book One

By SupItsTaylorr

It's a little different than most fanfics, just a warning. I wrote chapters one-about twelve awhile ago, step... More

92 Days
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Final Chapter

Chapter Five

1.1K 18 7
By SupItsTaylorr

I set my laptop down on the ground and looked at him dumbfounded. Harry set his bags down by the door and slowly walked over to me, sitting right on my lap.

            “May I sit here?” he joked.

            “No, fatass, move.” I yelled and he got up putting his arms up in defense.

            “Seems like some people never change,” he stated.

            “What is that supposed to mean?” I asked confused.

            “Nothing,” he said while sitting down on the floor near Daniel and Niall.

            “Uh, surprise?” Daniel said awkwardly with a smile.

            “Really, Daniel? I asked annoyed. I grabbed my laptop and looked over at Juliet who was staring at Harry in disgust. She stood up and started walking to the bedroom and I followed closely behind.

            “Sky, Jules!” Daniel called after us but we ignored him and shut the bedroom door. I fell onto my bed looking up at the ceiling.

            “Why?” I mumbled.

            “Because the world hates me,” Juliet sighed.

            Juliet was more upset than me, for many reasons too. How I feel about Niall, she feels about Harry. The couple times she met Harry hadn’t exactly gone so well.

            One year ago.

            I walked into my Aunt Diane’s house with Juliet, food and movies in hand, ready to sleep over and spend some quality time with her. My Aunt Diane was more of a friend than an aunt; she didn’t really care about much. She wasn’t the strict type at all. She was currently at the store buying tons of food for the weekend, since Julie and I eat so much. I walked into the kitchen setting my stuff down out of the counter and went to the fridge and pulled out a Dr. Pepper, my favorite. I closed the door and who other than Niall was standing on the other side with a cheeky smile.

            “Oh hey, fancy seeing you here. Long time no see.” He smiled.

            “Fancy seeing me in my aunt’s house? And you just saw me last week dipshit.” I hissed. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Harry standing next to Juliet in the doorway, whispering something in her ear. I kept my distance for a moment, seeing how everything would play out, but it didn’t take long for things to turn bad.

            “Are you drunk? I can smell the alcohol on your breath.” She stated. Juliet wasn’t one for confrontation, but if she had to stick up for herself, she wouldn’t hesitate one second.

            “No,” he lied.

            “Mate, you’re definitely lying.” Niall laughed and you could smell the alcohol on his breath as well.

            “Both you idiots are.” I mumbled.

            “Hey, we’re not idiots,” Harry choked out. Harry grabbed Juliet by her waist, catching her off guard.

            “How about we go somewhere and talk?” he stuttered.

            “No.” she replied bluntly. He grabbed her by her arm and tried walking through the back hallway but she refused.

            “Are you serious? I just want to fuck.” He almost shouted trying to take her upstairs once more.

            “Well I don’t!” she told him.

            “Did I really ask if you wanted to? I’m Harry Styles, come on, who wouldn’t want to have sex with me?” he practically slurred, but he was yelling at the same time. You could tell Juliet was scared, because she didn’t exactly understand what was going on. We had always talked about how big of assholes they were, but this was her first time actually experiencing it firsthand.

            “Harry, let go of her. I would be the first to admit you’re a complete and utter douchebag, but you’re not this big of one, you’re letting the alcohol speak for you.” I told him in a calm voice, trying to get him to understand. He let go of her arm roughly and stomped off angrily upstairs. Even Niall seemed shocked, it wasn’t just us.

            “I’m…I’m sorry.” Niall told us as he walked off upstairs to talk to Harry.

“The world hates us.” I corrected her and rolled over onto my side so I was facing her. “The rest of them are bound to show up, also.” I realized. “What are we going to do…?” I asked worried and she just shrugged angrily. I walked to the bedroom door and cracked it open,

“Hey curly, how long are you staying?” I shouted.

“For the summer!” he shouted back in his deep husky voice.

“Shit.” I mumbled under my breath falling back onto my bed.

“I wish everyone knew how big of assholes they are.” I told her and she nodded.  I sat up straight in my bed as the idea came to my head.

Twitter.

“Oh my god, Juliet.” I almost shouted.

“What?” she asked sitting up in her bed quickly.

“What if we created a twitter account, and take pictures of all the bad things the boys do, and record the things they say, and show everyone they’re not who they think they are,” I  suggested to her and her eyes got huge. “I know its mean, but they’re mean, and people deserve to know.” I told her.

“Why are you such a genius?” she asked me with a mischievous smirk on her face.

“And everyone knows we’re with Niall for the summer. All we have to do is post it on tumblr…” I told her with an evil giggle. I grabbed my laptop from behind me on my bed and opened it going to twitter. I created an account with the twitter name being @Truthabout1d and then went to tumblr to make a post. Ignoring the millions of messages in my inbox, I clicked text and wrote

Okay, so as you all know, I’m with Niall for the whole summer at my beach house. If you don’t know, my cousin Daniel is best friends with him. Well guess who else showed up today…the fucking wonderful Harry Styles himself. We’ve come to the conclusion that its really only a matter of time before the rest of them show up. For this reason, we decided to create a twitter to post pictures and videos of what the boys are doing…all the time while here, and you guys might be slightly surprised. They won’t know, and don’t tell them. You wouldn’t want to miss out on this opportunity, would you? –Skyler and Juliet. Xx

            I wrote the message, and posted the link for our twitter underneath it. I clicked the “create post” button at the bottom and I knew there was no going back now. I looked over at Jules who actually seemed quite satisfied with our decision.

            “This is going to be brilliant!” I said excitedly.

            “We are a couple of evil geniuses.” Juliet agreed. I looked over at my phone that lit up and answered it.

            “Hey!” I said happily into the phone.

            “Hey babe, how are you?” his voice rang through the phone as I felt all the worries I had wash away and Juliet smiled knowing exactly who is was, because as soon as I smiled, she received a text.

            “I’m…alright. And you?” I said in an unsure tone.

            “I’m good. Are you okay dear? You don’t sound really like you’re alright…” he trailed off worried.

            “Guess who is staying at the beach house so far this summer,” I said bluntly. The other end was silent, so I decided to just tell him, “Niall and Harry.” I said annoyed.

            “Are you kidding me?” he sighed. “Well babe, I have some good news.” He told me cheerfully.

            “What good news could this be? That you’re kidnapping me for the summer?” I giggled into the phone.

            “No, but we are in Florida for the summer…15 minutes away from you.” he told me and I felt the biggest smile come across my face.

            “Are you serious?!” I shouted standing up from the bed.

            “Yes, I’m serious Sky! I’ll be there in about an hour! Love you!” He shouted just as happily into the phone.

            “Tell Juliet I’m coming also!” I heard in the background.

            “Will do! Love you too, Jay!” I shouted into the phone and hanging up throwing it onto my bed.

            Did I fail to mention that Jay McGuiness from The Wanted is my best friend? Well, he is. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 2.2K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
1.3M 30.1K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
838 171 46
Niall horan fanfic hope you guys like it❤️
50.4K 575 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...