Mr. J Percy Jackson Fanfic

By _ItzChaos

Percy Is Broken & Forgotten. But what happens when Percy Moves to Gotham To Start a New Life a Bad Life. Sha... More

Betrayed-1
The Fates Hate me-2
Thugs-3
Changed
Where is My Hero-5
Way to Go BAT!-6
Percy? -7
Break Out-8
You Changed-9
Sea Will Always Be My Home-10
My New Gifts-11
Oh My BLess Me!-12
You Like Riddles Aye?-13
What Happend to You?15
Thalia's Flashback and a Suprise Vist
Thalia Past and a Surprise Visit-17
Chapter-18
Im Sorry

Didn't Exspect to See You Here 14

485 15 4
By _ItzChaos

Chapter 14- Never Thought I Would see YOU Here?

Unknown POV

Gotham, My New Home. Now I Like Cats, and I'm not scared of heights, I Kinda Like them now. But Now Lets Get back to the present, I'm Robing a Jewelry Store. I Jump Down from the Window Seal, and Landed near the Security Guard. The Girl Turned around a Pushed me down, and pulled out her gun. But When I Fall I Always Land On My Feet.

Percy POV

Killing, That Is My Life. Is it worth it. I Kill For Fun, or 'Work' Or Anyone that Disrespect Harley. Now I'm Walking around Gotham. I'm Planing to do nothing today, My Day off. I Have a white Hoodie and walked around, I May Stop and get some food, Yea That's What ima do. As I'm Walking I Hear a Voice I haven't heard in a long time. Uh I Guess I Have really gone mad. I Chuckled and Walk into a Burger Place, I got a milkshake , Blue of course , I'm not going to get out of that habit, Even if most of mine die fast. I Eat My Burger Fast and Chug the Milkshake. I Ran Out of the Store. Maybe Ill Rob a Jewery S today? Idk. I Run into a Shadow that My Head Keeps Saying 'That Bank, Go To It' So I Did as a Natural Instinct. I Shadow Traveled in the bank. I See a Guard Knocked out. I Walked towards the Broken Cases that where supposed to be full of jewels. Then I Look where they keep there Money. When I Peeked In I didn't believe what I say. I Saw My Cuz.

"Thaila?" I Mumbled Confused Thaila Turned around and Look at me Weirdly.

"Well Hello Joker." She Replied

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...