Community Guidebook

By Ambassadors

Ambassadors are known for always being there to answer questions or offer guidance and assistance in your tim... More

Ambassador Challenges and Contests
FAQs and Wattpad Links
Profile Etiquette aka How to Have Fun on Wattpad
The complete list of Ambassador Profiles
International and Language Profile Directory
Arabic Profiles
Dutch Profiles
Filipino Profiles
French Profiles
German Profiles
Indian Profiles
Indonesian Profiles
Italian Profiles
Portuguese Profiles
Romanian Profiles
Spanish Profiles
Turkish Profiles

All English Profiles

28.2K 348 59
By Ambassadors

The possibilities for inspiration are endless here on Wattpad.  Whether you're seeking a creative challenge or a specific genre to indulge in, one of these is sure to deliver.  Let this list guide you to the profile that fits what you're looking for.

Action - The official Action category profile. Get the adrenaline pumping and the excitement mounting for the most exhilarating action fiction on Wattpad. Jump in!

Adventure - The official Adventure category profile. Journey to the uncharted realm of heroes, villains, pirates, and fairy folk, where the imagination knows no bounds.

Ambassadors - The home of the Wattpad Ambassadors, a team geared towards helping and engaging the wider community. Visit for news, story reviews, and more information about the program. 

ChickLit - The official Chicklit category profile. Celebrating the literary homages to all the women who get stuff done, make mistakes, follow their hearts, crush dreams, soar to new heights, and all the hot messes in between.

classicauthors - If you're a fan of the classics, you're going to love this ambassador-managed profile. From Shakespeare to Wells, Shelley to the Bronte sisters, these authors and their stories are classics for a reason!

ContemporaryLit - The Ambassador-managed profile featuring stories showing the contemporary lives of a range of diverse characters in city settings. It reflects current trends in life and culture and generally feature reality-based plots with strong characters and a believable story. Settings usually keep to the modern era.

Fanfic - The official Fanfiction category profile. Do you love fanfiction, fluff, crossovers, and the all-consuming feels that come with them? Then this is the community for you!

Fantasy - The official Fantasy category profile. Whether something magical, thrilling, romantic, or otherworldly tickles your fancy, you're sure to discover it here.

Fright - The official Horror category profile. Not for the faint of heart, this profile harbours all things that go bump in the night. Pull up your blankets and prepare for gore, jump scares, and spine-tingling tension...

generalfiction - The ambassador-managed profile to meet all of your General Fiction needs!

HistoricalFiction - Wattpad's official Historical category profile. Turn back the pages in time with monumental tales of the past. From revolution to regency, wartime to the great warriors of Rome, these hand-selected Wattpad stories are sure to make history.

HowToUseWattpad - A community profile run by Wattpad Ambassadors where users may learn everything they need to know about Wattpad.

Humor - The ambassador-managed profile for all things humorous on Wattpad. Whether you're searching for parodies, satire, or something rib-ticklingly comical, it's all here in a barrel of laughs.

JustWriteIt - The official monthly writing incentive on Wattpad. What can you write in 30 days? Anything goes for these challenges; just write it!

ImproveYourWriting - The one-stop help center for writers and self-promoters. We provide everything from the basics to the fine details of crafting an engaging story and marketing yourself and your works. ImproveYourWriting is also home to Wattpad stories that have become traditionally or self published books.

LGBTQ - The official LGBTQ+ community on Wattpad. Fly your flag in this inclusive, friendly hub. Discover, share and celebrate LGBTQ+ fiction, and connect with a diverse fellowship of writers.

MediaDirectory - The ambassador-managed answer to all your graphics-related queries. This profile is designed to unite graphic designers from all over Wattpad with what they do best.

Mystery - Wattpad's official Mystery headquarters, where you'll uncover twisted, thrilling stories to keep you hanging onto your hats.

NonFiction - Wattpad's official Non-Fiction category profile, where you'll find personal stories, how-tos, travelogues, and much more.

OpenNovellaContest - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated entirely to the running and promotion of the ambassador-run Open Novella Contest.

Paranormal - The ambassador-run haunt for the Paranormal (and supernatural) category on Wattpad. Whether you're looking for chills, ghosts, psychics, shapeshifters, or the divine and demonic, they'll have something to help you get into the spirit of it.

Romance - The official Romance category profile on Wattpad. Fall in love with the community's favourite sweethearts, flirty heart-throbs, and the thrills of page-turning passion.

ScienceFiction - The official Science Fiction category profile on Wattpad. If you're searching for dystopian, time travel, steampunk, or parallel universes, the Science Fiction profile hosts a stellar collection of fiction and contests.

TeenFiction - The official Teen Fiction genre profile on Wattpad, featuring the community favorites in teen and high school fiction that Wattpad has to offer in various subgenres.

TheAmbys - TheAmbys is where we host various awards to celebrate existing and complete stories from our community. 

Wattpad - The official Wattpad profile for general inquiries, information, community stories, and titles selected by HQ.

Wattpad30DayChallenge - The ambassador-managed profile created to challenge creative minds who have a great story waiting to be completed. We support all writers in creating a habit of writing daily and consistently. A type of meaningful engagement on stories, leaving readers returning for more. Get involved in the challenge!

WattpadAfterDark - The ambassador-managed hub for readers and writers of mature fiction. Brace yourselves; it's about to get a little bit steamy. [Only recommended for users 17+]

WattpadPoetry - The ambassador-managed community for all poetry enthusiasts. From sonnets and ballads and senryu to limericks, free verse, and haiku.

WattpadShortStory - The official Short Story category profile. Here even the smallest word counts can make the biggest impact! From collections to standalone, vignette to novelette, they're waiting to be discovered.

WattpadVampires - The ambassador-managed interactive profile, also known as the Crypt, brings you the best in vampire lore, fiction, and their very own vampiric blog!

Werewolf - The official Wattpad Werewolf den. From alpha to omega, find your one true mate among community favorites in Werewolf fiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 555 16
Y/N was sent away from his family at the age of three to be evaluated, his mental state was deemed unsafe for himself and others. So, for six years h...
596 153 9
🕷️. So this review shop is officially opened send in your requests to get a review. Before then check out my conversation boar...
597K 18.2K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong