My original characters' catal...

By AlexisMadrid1997

I've gathered all of my OCs here to talk about them and my inspirations for creating them. More

Dragon Ball Z:Pina the super saiyan
Fantasy: Queen Rue
Heroes: Shadow Blade
Dragon Ball Z:Maiz
Fantasy: Volk the dark hound
Fantasy: Alekan the helldragon knight
Demonhood: Dagonna
RP:Alex the shadowwolf
Fantasy: Black cat Kyra
Fantasy: Udoroth the black
Fantasy: Maria the succubus
Star Wars: Kruk Prak the mandalorian
Jojo's bizarre adventure: Black and Blue
Dragon Ball: Kaban
Dragon ball: Tomo the half saiyan
OC: Bloody Mary
Warhammer 40K: UmbraWolves
Warhammer 40k:Larry, Harry, and Barry the orcs turned demon engines

Fantasy: Lady in waiting Toria

18 3 0
By AlexisMadrid1997

Name: Vitoria "Toria" of Mirrah

Age: 23

Appearance: Purple hair, light blue eyes, Missing a left leg from birth(replaced with prosthetic leg) 

Equipment: Mirrah uniform, Mirrah greatsword, Throwing daggers, Mirrah shield(formerly), Mirrah mask(formerly)

Personality: Carefree, reckless in battle, and knows when to stop taking lies

In the kingdom of Mirrah, war has always been a part of its history and therefore birth many warriors. The unexpected warrior was named Toria, a female that was born without a left leg. No one expected her to survive long in Mirrah, much less become a swordswoman. Wanting to become a knight, she gathered enough materials to craft a prosthetic leg to assist her knighthood. The leg served her well as in her twenties, her skill with the Mirrah great sword impressed many of the villagers, capturing the attention of the kingdom's captain that was patrolling. After recruiting her to the knights of Mirrah, she quickly rose through the ranks, eventually becoming a royal knight.

She came to regret it however since she was assigned to guard the king's spoiled daughter, who treats Toria like a slave. Having to serve the overindulged brat gave her a detestable title of lady in waiting, which remained with her since then. As the years went on, Toria discovered that her king had committed genocide on a entire kingdom, despite offering their surrender, and later hired the Order of Shadow knights to assassinate rival kings. she grew to despised the kingdom that raised her, fed her, and made her the woman she is now. Therefore, she renounced her knighthood, left her shield and mask behind, and now journeys throughout the world, searching for a new purpose...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
95.3K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"