Scared To Love ✔️

By InLovewithJCW

Highest Rank #2 in Arnav #3 in Khushi #6 in Arshi ~~37 in Fanfictions on 18 Oct'17~~ ~~41 in Fanfictions on... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (B)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 26(B)
Part 27
Part 27(B)
Part 28
Part 28 (B)
Part 29
Part 29 (B)
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (Consummation)
Part 35
Last Part 35(B)
Epilogue

Part 33(B)

19.5K 767 56
By InLovewithJCW

Khushi was getting ready for Payal's godbharai,  when she came back two days ago she was so nervous. She feared how family will react about her and Aashi but like before when she came here as a new bride,  they again accepted her with open arms and showered her and Aashi with so much love that she even forgot she was away from them for few years.

Arnav entered in room to see her lost in thoughts but before he could say something he was himself lost in her. She was wearing a Red saree, the fabric was so smooth that it was sliding with her moves. Many memories came back looking at her in that Red saree,  the day when they become one in every sense for first time, she was wearing Red saree on that day also.

Aashi entered in room shouting for them, breaking their chain of thoughts. Khushi turned to look at Aashi and found Arnav also there.

Khushi: You're back?

Actually Arnav has gone to office for some urgent work for few hours and Khushi like always has understood.

Arnav: Yea! I was standing from so long but you were lost in your thoughts.

Khushi: Yea! I was just thinking about family's reaction, I was so nervous but they again welcomed me with so much love.

Arnav: "They missed you so much so of course they would be happy to see you." Khushi smiled and Arnav continued.

Arnav: "Though I can't say same about  Gupta's." Khushi's expressions changed immediately.

Arnav: Yes they're here.

Khushi: Ohhh
Arnav: "It can't be avoided you know,  they're still related to Payal if not you." Khushi nodded smiling at him and they both moved downstairs with Aashi in Arnav's arms.

-----------------

Gupta's ladies was hovering around Payal showering gifts on her. Raizada's didn't feel much happy with their presence after getting know about their true colours and Payal was no different but they're her parents and she can't disrespect them.

Soon everyone's attention got shifted and they started looking above which was noticed by Gupta ladies. They also turned to look and their eyes widened looking at Arshi walking down from the stairs with a little cute girl in Arnav's arms.

Garima : Khushi!

Madhumati: What is this girl doing here now?

Payal: of course she'll be here Bua ji! Jethani hai wo Meri. (she's my elder sister-in-law).

Buaji: Payal!

Payal: I am warning you Bua ji if you tried to misbehave with her,  no one will be able to save you.

Garima: Payal is this the way to talk with your Bua ji?

Payal: It was for you also.

Garima: Well who is that girl in Arnav's arms?

Payal: Their daughter.

Bua ji: What?

At the same time Akash reached there and Gupta's went quite. Madhumati again looked at Arshi with envy as they met guests.

Garima and Madhumati hugged Khushi for formality faking love and happiness as they don't want to become bad in Raizada's book anymore.

Khushi also reciprocated the hug feeling sadness creeping inside her, these same peoples have been using her all along on the name of giving family to her. She instantly turned her face without saying anything.

Madhumati and Garima left and soon the function started. Mens settled themselves behind as ladies started all the rituals. It started with Nani, Mami, Madhumati and Garima,  then Anjali showered gifts,  then Khushi came and gifted her diamond set, and sarees. All looked with awe as Khushi herself made her wear the necklace. Gupta's ladies though jealous of Khushi but elated to see the necklace on Payal.

------------------

Function was going on full swing and other ladies were performing the rituals. Aashi was playing with Anjali's son, Advay and they were on first floor, Aashi was running telling Advay to catch her when she bumped with Bua ji.

Bua ji looked down at the little girl angrily and Aashi looked at her with wide eyes.

Aashi: Sholly (sorry)

Bua ji: Whatever!  Dekh ke nahi chal sakti? (Can't you see while walking)

Aashi(irritated): hmph Sholly bola na(I said Sorry) I'll tell papa that you are glaring me with your big eyes.

Bua ji(scared): It's ok dear! I was just kidding with you.

Aashi smiled and moved away, whereas Madhumati moved to Payal room cursing under her breath. When Madhumati was coming back taking Payal's medicines from her room she saw Aashi trying to walk down from the stairs slowly as she was getting difficulty to walk down on her own.

Madhumati was passing from near her when she got the idea to take revenge of her insult from Khushi and her daughter. She smartly hit on Aashi's foot and her feets got unbalanced, Madhumati instantly took steps behind as Aashi fell.

Aashi: Papaaa

Arnav ran hearing Aashi's screaming and his breathing stopped looking at his daughter falling down from the stairs.

"Aashi"

Arnav shouted and ran forward to catch her whereas Khushi looked with horror at the scene like a statue.

Arnav held Aashi before she can fall down from the stairs. Aashi was holding the railing hanging with it's help. Arnav takes her in his lap sitting on the stairs, side of her forehead was bleeding and she was crying badly, Khushi also came there running.

Khushi: Aashi!  Aashi are you ok baby?
Aashi nodded.

Arnav took her in room and Akash called the doctor. Khushi was crying and still in shock, Anjali was supporting her.

Doctor checked Aashi and bandaged her wound, all the members of family are still in shock what would have happened if Aashi didn't hold the railing.

Everyone left to their room and Khushi was sitting beside Aashi caressing her forehead when Arnav entered inside the room with a plate in his hand.

Arnav: Khushi! Have something, you didn't has anything from so long.

Khushi: I don't want to, I can't.... She hiccups at the end and Arnav instantly hugs her.

Arnav: shhhhh Khushi! She's fine.

Khushi: Yea but what if something had happened to her? I have told her many times to be careful when walking but she never listens.

Arnav: I understand! But I don't think it was an accident.

Khushi: What do you mean?

Arnav: When I was talking with Advay, he said they were playing, but soon Aashi got tired and they stopped. After sometime Aashi was coming downstairs to us as she wanted to have milk shake.

Khushi: So?

Arnav: I don't know but something doesn't feel right. Now only Aashi can tell what exactly happened. At the same time they heard Aashi.

Aashi: Mumma!

Khushi: Aashi! You up? How're you feeling? Is it paining.

Aashi: oh ho mumma I am fine. Yea it's paining but only a little.

Arnav: "That's like my girl! "
Aashi giggles hugging him.

Khushi: You must be hungry na? What  should I bring for my princess?

Aashi: Anything but with milk shake.

Khushi: ok.

Aashi: yea bring it soon, Anjali bua must be waiting for me.

Arnav(confused): Why?

Aashi: because tonight I'll sleep with Bua and Advay, she's going to tell us story tonight.

Khushi: Baby you can hear it tomorrow. You're hurt and you need rest.

Aashi: "I am fine mumma please." She pouted looking at Arnav asking for his support and Khushi agreed.

Khushi left to bring dinner and inform Anjali about Aashi coming to sleep with her and Advay.

Arnav: "Aashu! You're fine right?" Aashi nodded.

Arnav: "Will you answer me something?" Aashi nodded again.

Arnav: How did you fell ?

--------------------

Khushi entered in room with their dinner to see father daughter giggling and laughing over something and her heart felt at peace.

After having dinner, Arnav left with Aashi to Anjali's room. When he returned back he found the room empty, he frowned and looked around for Khushi and found her on poolside looking at the stars.
After his talk with Aashi he has his doubts but he'll share them later with Khushi after making sure, otherwise she will take more tension.

To be continued........

Precap: Beautiful memories of Past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.8K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
258K 7.1K 9
Highest Rank #114 in FANFICTION (06-04-2017) Continuation from Arnav and Khushi's first marriage track.. Here is my imagination on how their life cha...
33.4K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
93K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...