Dream //myg x reader//

De brewmeacupoftae

Based on a dream I had where you are a fan and Suga is an idol. Not strictly following the dream, otherwise e... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

A/n

2.4K 35 10
De brewmeacupoftae

I had a this dream that was beautiful. (Well, not beautiful but made my day.)

Yoongi at the time was my bias (now bias wreaker) and reader is me. (But I'm making it generic for you guys to enjoy)
I've had to change a couple of moments or scenes as my dreams are like I'm on drugs a lot of the time (not that I would know how that feels, but it's a bit like blood sweat and tears Japanese version just less colourful 😂😂)
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I enjoyed my dream.

(F/n) = friend name (Jimin stan)
(Y/n) = your name

P.s. I also had a dream where Taehyung was my boyfriend, but that had next to no plot. This one was like a story, just a few things didn't make sense.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.3K 487 17
in which a bored idol meets a failed pianist and begs her to become his piano teacher. © starcrossedpjm 2022. all rights reserved. started: 21 may c...
594 74 54
she's got a scholarship for swimming but she ended up at singing and dancing
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
147K 16.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...