Ishqbaaaz Os Series

By Anya_258

Hello Everyone! This book from now onwards will contain all the OS and TS I will be going to write in future... More

⟜ I M P O R T A N T
➺ You'll be the death of me
➺ My Jhansi Ki Rani
➺ You are Mad!
➺ A Day in the Boutique
➺ Fear
➺ TS-Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga |Part 1|
TS- Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga |Part 2|
New Story.
➺ Midnight Madness
➺ Charger!
➺ A drive Towards Home
➺ HeartBeat||Ft.Mahi
➺ His Crazy WIFE
➺ INSANE Peoples
➺ Comprehend [Ft.RiKara]
➺ A Heartfelt Talk [Ft.Janvi Singh Oberoi]
➺ A Heartfelt Talk (Continuation)
➺ Unsaid Wishes [Ft.Kalyani Oberoi]
➺I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You
➺ Nigth at the Shore |AU|
➺ Ts - Bura Na maano HOLI hai[Part 1]
Ts - Bura Na Maano HOLI Hai[Last Part]
➺ Tranquility
➺ His Remedy
➺ His only Need
➺Their Princess
24.||Wreched Faith||
25.||Confrontations|| Ft.Obros.
26.||Pillar to his colapsing Wall||
27.||We are Pregnant||
28.Ts-Love Burst,In and suddenly |Part I
Ts-Love Burst, In and suddenly |Part II
Ts-Love Burst, In and suddenly |Part IIIA
29.||Mark||
30.||Dinner Chaos||
31.||Rain Drops||
32.||Traffic Clearing||
33.||Masquerade Party|| Ft. Tia.
34.||Momentous Change||
35.||The Night Before The Exile||
36.||In-securities|| Ft.Sahil
37.Ts||Her Saviour or Destroyer||Ft.AniShivKara
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
⟜ LIT
38. Concern.
39. Disappointments and Beautiful Outcomes | Part 1 |
Disappointments and Beautiful Outcomes |Part 2|
40. New Feelings [Redux]
41. Enough Is Enough |Redux|
42.||Melancholic||Redux
43. Some Realisation, Insecurities, Fears and Confessions |Part 1|Redux|
Some Realisation, Insecurities, Fears and Confessions |Last Part|Redux|
44. Sometimes It's Okay to Look at the Flip Side
45. The Wedding Dress
46| In a Heartbeat
47| Anxiety
48| To Help You Greet The End |Part 1|
To Help You Greet the End |Part II|

Ts- Love, Burst in and Suddenly|Part IIIB

4.3K 203 14
By Anya_258

DISCLAIMER - IT CONTAIN MATURE STUFF, SO DO READ IT ON YOIR OWN RISK.

"Out in to the world we go,Planning future shaping years.LOVE burst in and suddenly,All our wisdom disappear.LOVE can make the summer fly,All the rules we make are broken.Yes LOVE, Love changes every thing, Now I tremble at your name. Nothing in the world will ever be the same!"

"I need this Shiv"she wishpered breathlessly as she misses the pleasure he was giving her just a few minute ago,she know that she is ready now ,ready to take this relation to the next level.

He smiled ever so softly and kissed her,she too did the same and in between this his hand were able to free her from the white kurta just leaving her in her lingerie,she gave out a soft whimper as his cold hand finally roamed around her back and finally stopping at the hook of the brasserie.he parted his lips from her and moved downwards once again giving soft peck from the lenght of her jaw to her cleavage,she just closed her eyes in bliss not able to do anything as he sucked her from above the cloth.

clutching on to the white bedsheets tightly as shivaay finally opened her brasserie with a swift click and throwing it at some corner of the room, she felt his lips on her moulds.

Ahh this feeling

she felt as if she was in some other world,feeling a sharp pain at the pit of her stomach while her heart was on a whole new speedy phase,her uncontrolled mouth which now seemed to be more out of of control whispering his name over and over again which she never thought she had that tone. He kissed her peaks trying his best not to be hard on her but it seems she want more,as her hand slowly slipped onto his hair pushing him more and her moans were the other reason for him to get hold on,getting the pleasurable hint the last string of sanity went and what left was only her and more of her.

He sucked harder this time,making her arch her back in bliss but soon a loud moan escaped her mouth when he bite her hard,his other hand kneading playing with the other while his mouth doing things to the other one and she just lay there taking the pleasure he was giving her,he seemed to be out of control,continuosly marking her ,nibbling her fiercely,when it went out of control,she just pulled him up by his hair and kissed him hard while his hands continue to massage her there.

He tried to come out of the kiss so that he can devour her more but she didn't let him else she rolled and now she was on top of him,kissing him to the obviousness,parting she kissed his both eyes,then cheeks and moved towards his ear"enough of your torture now let me love my husband"she whispered inaudible bitting his earlobe while he smirked,he was just waiting for this, waiting for his fierce Pannika in action and from the back of his ear,she strated to give his open mouth kisses descending down towards his jaw line and then his neck,his hand now moved all around her bare back freely recognising every inch of her smooth skin.

She kissed every visible skin of his and when her mouth romed on his upper front part he lost all his control,she was just torturing him with her bittersweet mouth but no now it's enough,groaning he hold her tightly with her waist and rolled, she just pout in response with displeasure as he ddin't let her touch him pinching her hands at the side of bed with both his hand she struggle to get out of it"aarrghhh! Shi---" her words died in his mouth as he took her mouth once again,holding both her hands in his big one,he decend down his other hand at the lining of her small piece of her cloth making her struggle hard to come out of his hold.

He tried to freed her from the cloth but being restless he just tore apart it making her gasp in his mouth and she shudder when his hands come in contact with her small bundle of nerves,caressing her wet region, kissing her mouth while his other hand still tightly clasping her both hands above her head,she felt worse, the need to touch him was making her lost her little left over sanity.

he is truely a Bagad billa,she thought irritately.

Trying hard to come out when a soft whimper escaped her mouth as his finger pushed inside her, but she felt relieved when he left her hands making her free.

Holding him tight by his back digging her nails as if punishing him she broke the kiss being out of breath, he looked at her with a boyish grin as his finger was still inside her,while she glared at him"I hate you"she wishpered while twisting her mouth in an irked manner but soon moan out his name as he took out and once again entered.

He chuckled at this while she looked side ways showing she is still angry,he smiled and nuzzled on her neck making her hands reach out to hold him,"I'm sorry" he whispered against her ears,nibbling on her earlobe "it's just,I can't take this bold side of my wife for a long time"

She blushed hard at this but remained silent caressing his hair lightly as he dropped kisses all around her neck softly. "Than what about me? I too can't take this" she said after a pause as he stopped,looked at her face with a small smile "But you promised that you will always handle me in every situations don't you?" he asked"Yes beca--" she started but was cut off "That's enough"he smirked, saying so he pushed his face once again down devouring her chest,bringing out his fingers caressing her body,as she stayed there once again bearing his sweet torture.

He moved downward when he felt satisfied and played with her pitite waist and her small navel making her giggle as times as it tickles there. caressing her slender legs he moved further down when his hands once again touches her sensitive spot making her close her eyes shut as it gave pain at the pit of her stomach. She arched her legs in response when his mouth was merily away from there,his hot breath franing there making her shudder.

He took a deep inhale of her fragnance making him groan with need moving once again to her mouth he kissed her passionately,broking the kiss he looked deeply at her orbs.

"Are you ready?"he whispered making her breathless.

"does it hurts?"

He smiled at her innocence giving a peck on her nose "If I would have been in your place I would have definately answered it"he grinned making her hit on his chest softly, he just chuckled.

"and if you would have really in my place then you wouldn't have been on me like this" she smirked as she saw him making a michmichi face,she giggled as he knotted his brows

"Annika" he groaned in response"what was this?"

"the response to your stupid answer"she huffed giving a taunting glare.

He smiled sheepishly "but how would I know about it?"

"but what if it hurts?"she could sense the fear in his voice.

smiling to her self she took him in for a soft kiss"Until and unless you are here with me nothing will harm me"

He smiled and with in a sec he was away from his jeans as well as from his boxers,as he moved inside her she moaned out loud as the pain it caused was unbearable,he was amused by the tightness and started giving small pecks on her lips trying to soothe her pain as he saw tears coming out from the corner of her closed eyes,he kissed her closed eyes sucking the tears and opening them with his lips making her look at him with red eyes,she smiled weakly at him while he put a few strands at the back of her ear tenderly"I Love you"he whispered"Me too"she said, kissing him to the obvious,after a few second he started moving inside her when he felt her little relaxed and eventually both of them were in their world of ecstasy meeting each other in every way possible.

M O R N I N G

Shivaay stirred in his sleep because of the vibrating of the mobile, he looked up and saw that it was annika's mobile being sleepy, he just bumped on the matress and extending his hands to his side,he pocked her in an attempt to make her awake,"Anni your phone" he whispered hoarsily now this time shaking her a little hard,she just made an irking face,"Aahh! what's the problem Shivaay?" she said irritately"let me sleep"

"you mobile is ringing"he said equally irritated because of the sound "who moron must have called this early"frustadely she stretched her hand getting hold of the mobile she answered it without looking.

"Hello?"she wispered,keeping her head on the pillow sleepily.

"Hello bhabhi are you still sleeping? see the time and wake up soon bhaiya will be really angry"rudra voice was heard from the other side followed by some bickering and it seems all the youngsters are there with him.

"Why he would be angry?he is also sleeping"she had to push her mobile from her ear a little away as she heard a shrill Oh My Mata from the other side.

"What are saying bhabhi bhaiya is still sleeping? you must be dreaming see the time"he said amused.

"it must be 6 or 7 in the morning"

"No not at all it's nearly going to be 1 and BTW I called you because we are coming there in half an hour"

"Okay" saying so she cut the call and started shaking shivaay who was sleeping on his stomach with her face the other side

"Shivaay rudra and the gang are coming in half an hour so wake up" she whispered but soon the words registered in her mind and her eyes widen in shock.

Oh Bete ki! they are coming in half an hour and we are like this,No I need to wake him up else what will they think of us?

"Shivaay wake"she said with urgency hilding the sheets close to her chest and shaking him badly making him irritated "they are coming"she said as a matter of fact

"let them come"

"Omru and all"

"what's the problem?let them come"

"what will they say seeing us like this?"

"we are husband and wife there's nothing to be shy off"

Shivaay was answering all this still in sleep making annika irritated to no extent.

This Bagad Billa is not taking my words seriously.

"they are at the doorstep"she said and smirked as he immediately sat up straight looking at her fully awake.

"Gud afternoon"she said sarcastically

"What ?they are at the doorstep?annika what are you doing?go and change and I'm cleaning this room"he said "And how come we sleep this late?" taking his mobile from the side table he saw 10 to 15 miss calls from Om and Rudra "Oh crap"he said and looked at annika who was smirking.

"What will happen? let them see us like this there's no need to be shy we are husband and wife Patidev" she said sweetly.

"have you lost it?"

"you only said this just a little while ago"

Ohkay pasting my words to me,I will surely see you for this but this is not the time.

"there's no time for this annika just do this fast"he said and tried to go out of the bed when annika stopped him.

"they are on their way will be reaching in half an hour" she said softly and he relaxed "but why you said that"

"because you were irritating me"she twisted her mouth in an irked manner.

"So you will do this to me?"

"yes"

She gasped as he pinched her to the matress coming on top of her"You know what I really don't care now if they will see us like this I swear"he said as she can see the naughtiness lingering in his bluish orbs

"What are you doing?"

"loving my wife"he said as he moved forwards to kiss her.

she just turned her head"they are coming shivaay let's get ready"

"I don't give a damn"he said as he nuzzled her neck.

Aargghh I need to stop him else we will be in a big mess.

"Arre rudra tum yahan"she said shocked making him leave her and looking at the door with an alarm look to see it closed.

She just make a fool of you Shivaay how come they are here when they said that they will be reaching in half an hour?

his face palmed and when he turned to get hold of her she was already out of the bed showing her tongue trying to irritate him "I fooled you Mr. husband"she said and turned with a wicked smile and opened the door to the bathroom to go inside when she felt a sharp turn

"if they are coming this early let's not waste time and have a shower together what say?"he grinned while she blushed.

"Cheapde"

"haww! Where is my lioness who was in action yesterday night?hey bring her back"

"She is still here"she said with a pride look.

"But i couldn't see her" he said acting clueless"let prove it then"

he know he had hit the right spot and with that she pushed her with him in the bathroom and they had a blissful shower together.

**

Phew!! At last I was able to end this.I know I messed up in the last but I hope you all liked this.I really tried hard not to make it vulgar as possible so pardon me If I wasn't able to come up with that.

Until then do tell me how was it and do hit the star button atleast.

-Anya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.9K 15
My all Rikara OS TS, as well as Friday Challenge Shots in this book. 1) Ishqbaaziyan OS 2) Kahin Pyar Na Hojaye OS (available @MishtyKara ) 3) Hey...
460K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
12.9K 1.3K 33
#2 book of Heart series A college love story Just like cliche Bollywood story , a shawl is necessary in a love story ;) ;) her duppatta end went into...
73.9K 4.8K 28
anika, a bubblie girl has dream to be a number one arhitect across the world gauri, a sanskari girl left her dreams only for her father as she can...