Sweet Surrender (Complete)

By HIndia150

(Mature Content) In eight years since their heart-wrenching breakup, a lot has changed for Radhika Verma. She... More

Sweet Surrender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Epilogue *Smexy*

63.3K 1.3K 72
By HIndia150

The room was lit up in hues of golden color; she could see him, her hot bodied husband sitting on his chair in the study with his long legs resting on the desk in front of him, sipping tea.

Arjun looked up and smiled, “Radhika?”

Arjun knew the reason as to why his beautiful Radhika was standing in his study. He had deliberately prolonged his stay here. He loved her feistiness, her tight body in that short night dress and the way her breasts nearly spilled out of them; crying, begging for some lavish attention.

His attention to be precise.

Radhika walked in the room and took a deep, calming breath. Arjun always seemed to drive her crazy with his vast chest, course large hands and those sinfully tantalizing lips.

How she longed for those hands to feel her curves, taking her into the world of deep, senseless pleasure; writhing beneath her in pure abandon?

"Why are you still here?” she stressed coming to stand in front of his desk. His dark eyes roamed across her short skirt dress, long legs, and tight fitting button down.

"It’s that late, eh?" he asked slowly his eyes boring into hers.

“Yes, it is. I want…….,” Radhika looked at him in exasperation.

“Yes, you want?”

“You!”

“How about I seduce you here, Radhika,” Arjun said slowly as he pushed his legs off his desk and looked at her with a predatory gleam.

She shook her head and looked at him with determination shining in her eyes as she walked and stood between his parted legs and straddled him.

“You want to seduce me, how about I do all the work and you just sit and enjoy,” she purred, delicately blowing her hot, delicious breath on his ear lobe making him moan in sweet agony.

Her abdomen ached in anticipation, she wanted him, she needed him to make her feel powerful, to make her feel feminine, to make her feel herself.

Radhika rested her hands on the back of his chair and settled well, making sure her mound was directly in contact with his sensuous growing bulge. She leaned onto him and with her lips parted, licked the corner of his lips, moving her way slowly towards his mouth.

She was so wet by now, he could feel her through all their clothes. He leaned in slowly and licked her ear, blowing it gently as she shivered and moaned softly.

He whispered into her ear, in a low voice, "It's time to see what's beneath these useless clothes, isn't it?" And he reached for the buttons on the front of her dress and pushed them open slowly, agonizingly, grazing his fingers against the back of her neck. Radhika sat silent, breathing heavily, wanting him to reveal her naked body, to feel the misty air hit her curves.

Her chest heaved as she took in a deep breath anxious for his reaction; her big breasts moved up and down, bouncing slightly. Her hard, erect nipples could be seen clearly through her thin bra and Arjun’s eyes grazed over her well-defined collarbone and when they dropped below, he lost all control and in lightening speed latched himself to feast on to her two sweet cherry tops.

He kissed her breasts through the soft material of her bra, nipped, licked and ran his tongue over her nipples; making them jut out in attention and her back arching for more of his touch. The friction caused by the meeting of his hot tongue and teeth with that of her bra sent her over to the other world, writhing in pure ecstasy.

She opened his shirt and erotically dragged her fingers down the thin line of hair that led from Arjun's navel to the button on his jeans, unclasping it and teasingly lowering the zip.

"You taste so damn sweet," Arjun said moving his hands to grip her backside over her skirt and pulling her hips into his, pressing his arousal up into her. Radhika only sighed against his mouth grinding herself down on the bulge. His hands moved up to thread into her soft waves before moving his mouth across her jaw and down her neck.

He gripped her panties in his hands and tore them open.

"Oh," she said her hips mindlessly moving against his as his mouth left a trail of fire down her throat. He kissed the swell of her breasts before sliding his hands up her spine and unsnapping her black lace bra.

"Mmm," she hummed as he pulled the bra away from her body and threw it to the floor he took one of her light pink nipples into his warm suckling mouth and she arched towards him her hands flying into his messy hair.

"You like that, sexy girl?" He asked his hands pulling her hips to him again and again while he sucked on her hard little nipples.

“O-Oh, oh yes,” Radhika hummed as she leaned onto him for more and gripped his shoulders tightly.

He continued nipping her breasts, and Radhika couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please, please more,” she breathed out.

Arjun lifted her and strategically placed her on desk. They kissed slowly, passionately, lustfully, their tongues dancing around one another, their need for relief high. Arjun then moved down and kissed all around her neck, pushing her harder and further up the table, her legs still wrapped around his pelvis. He licked, sucked, and bit at her salty, tender flesh; she shivered with pleasure. He then lowered his head and buried his face into her big breasts, licking around the curves.

He stood, unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them down to his feet and stepped out of them. She looked at his enormous member and knew she was about to be in for the ride of her lifetime. He grabbed wallet out of his bag and whipped out a condom and rolled it onto it.

He walked back up to Radhika and grabbed his gorgeous member, rubbing it against her slit and her juices dripped greedily out of her. He grabbed her hips as he forcefully shoved his rock hard member into her.

She moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. On the next thrust he grabbed her hips and slammed them against his, making his thrusts deeper and harder and making her lean onto the table.

Then, he stopped.

“Arju-n, please,” she looked at him; her eyes glazed with pure lust and need.

“Wait, my sexy, wait," he threw back, smirking as he unexpectedly plunged a finger into her wet core "Hmm, you're so hot inside, baby girl… I can't wait to be in you again…"

"Oh, oh, ahhhh,” Radhika moaned out as he growled the words at her as at the same time he started to steadily pump his finger in and out of her depths.

"Don't worry, before the night is over, you'll see and feel more of me than you could have ever dreamed of…" A promise she now knew he really intended to keep and she couldn't help the shivers that coursed up her spine, despite herself, just at the thought.

"Arjun, I nee-ed you now," she groaned out before she could stop herself, not sure herself of what she wanted to say after that. One of her hands gripped his wrist in a vain attempt to make him stop doing what he was doing to her.

"That's it, Radhika, ride my fingers," he coaxed her seductively.

She purred his name as pleasure coursed through her every nerve endings.

Arjun kept on egging her on, pumping even faster into her drenched core when he felt her already tight walls spam around his fingers and he couldn't help pinching one of her nipples while he bit on her neck, enough to push her over the edge.

The second his fingers closed around the hard peak and she felt his teeth sink into her skin, she came undone, her legs trembling and her breathing erratic.

But before she could gasp for breath, he grabbed her hips and brought them up against him and thrust himself into her swollen mound. She moaned as the sensations of being stretched to a limit initiated a pleasure she was sure was unknown to mankind.

He moved his dripping fingers between them, and rubbed against my puckered entrance, moistening it up. Arjun alternated between his fingers and his thrusts till they both came undone screaming each other’s name.

She heaved against him, her legs feeling like jelly as he hugged her to his body.

“Thank you, my lovely husband,” she whispered, her head resting on his chest.

Arjun looked at her and dropped a kiss on her head, “You’re most welcome, my beautiful wife. I loved it.”

Radhika looked at him, her eyes full of mischief, “This time, let’s try the couch,” she giggled as they sat up for round two. 

****************

Hi gorgeous people,

I just wanted to give Sweet Surrender- a mind tingling, heart fluttering, charming ending. A delicious sneak peek into their…ahem…smexy alone time.

You’re most welcome! *winks* Haha….Enjoy.*Blows a pretty kiss*

Do let me know...what do you think!! 

Warmest Regards,

HIndia150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.4K 15
(Available on Amazon Kindle) ✯ How love finds its way to reach you ✯ Meera Rao ~ Harsha Kumar She is introverted enough to mess up with her hidden em...
107K 5.3K 35
Lance always the one to love a woman and leave her unable to fall in love because of a past that he doesn't speak of but when he begins to have unexp...
40.2K 2.4K 20
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
451K 2.6K 9
Saanvi Verma, a beautiful 21 year old girl living in a happy family. She's so kind and humble. She catches the attention of a heartless Rehaan Khan...