He's Back (Sequel)

By PSNT-Joseph

She knew that she missed him , but that's not him anymore . He looked so different , everything about him has... More

PRIVATE
Note
One : He's Back
Two : Not what I Expected
Three : Trying
Four : Clarification
Important
Five : Mistakes
Six : Regret
Seven : At Work
Eight : At Their Home
Nine : Him Again
Ten : Phone Call
Eleven : Meeting Him
Twelve : Nothing To Him
Thirteen : Falling for him
Fourteen : A Talk
Fifteen : Feelings
Seventeen : Regrets
Eighteen : Moving Out And... Jealousy?
Nineteen : Shocking News
Twenty : Wait What!
Twenty One : I'm Pregnant
Twenty Two : A Surprise
Twenty Three : After The Accident
Twenty Four : Re-union

Sixteen : Sorry Isn't Enough

9.1K 253 47
By PSNT-Joseph

Vote, comment and share please ❤️

~~~~~~~~~

Inna

The next thing we were on his bed, both of us are half naked, I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss this. I miss his warmth and his touch.

" Tonight I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you "

His words came out in a whisper,  I felt a shiver run down my spin, my whole body was on fire.

I know I shouldn't forgive him, but with the feelings that I have for him, I just can't.. I love how he makes me feel, I need him to be with me.. I need to go back to those times that we were together and we didn't fear anything.

My thoughts were interrupted when he went between my legs and started to tug on my panties.. he dragged it down my legs and removed it completely .

He put both of his hands on my thighs as he rubbed up and down . He started to trail kisses inside until the inside of my thighs making me moan when​ he neared my pussy ,  he spread my legs and lifted them on his shoulders .

  He looked at me and bit his lip before he lower his head between my legs and  opened my folds slowly and painfully as he started eat me out .. he started on slowly with licking around my clit and swirling his tongue over it . I started to moan like a mess and my breath became faster .

  " You still taste so fucking good.. i missed that fucking taste " He moaned sending vibrations through my body .

He flicked his tongue over my clit and i gasped when he started to suck on it .I felt his finger teasing my entrance then he inserted it and my eyes closed in pleasure , I brought my hand to his head and pushed his face closer to my core as my fingers tangled in his soft hair .

He started to move his finger in and out slowly and it was like he's torturing me , he slowly inserted another finger.He thrust them in and out while licking and sucking on my clit and went faster every time . I started to feel my legs shake as I neared my orgasm , the feeling that I haven't felt it for a long time .

I kept moaning as he went faster and faster adding pressure by his tongue on my clit , and I felt like I was flying on cloud nine " Oh my God , Joshua !! I can't .. Oh God I'm going to fucking cum !! " I started to scream as he moved his other hand to my breast and started to play with my nipple twisting it between his fingers .

" Cum baby .. cum on my tongue and fingers " He mumbled and I cried in pleasure as my back arched , I closed my eyes as I released my juices all over his mouth and fingers .

Oh God .. It's so fucking hard when you don't have an orgasm for a long time !

Joshua came on top of me again and brought his lips to mine kissing me passionately and deeply .. damn those sinful lips ! 

Suddenly Joshua pulled away and stood from the bed before taking his briefs off and stood naked in front of me , I licked my lips as I saw his shaft standing hard , his  body drives anyone crazy .. right now , I don't care if he's my brother or not .. I forgot that term a long time ago .

" I will make you forget everything that I've done to you .. I will make you forget that I hurt you , baby girl " He whispers before he climbs on the bed on top of me 

...................................... 

I lay naked next to Joshua on his bed, I still can't process what happened hours ago. I looked at Joshua's face as he slept peacefully with his hair spread under his head. He looked like an angel sleeping like this , I look at the clock and close my eyes before letting out a shaky breath .. It's 3:23 AM now , Brad must've phoned me a lot , my phone is still downstairs . 

I glanced at Joshua again before getting out of the bed , I slipped my panties and wore Joshua's shirt before I tiptoed and walked out of the room , I walked downstairs and went to the living room , I was wincing with every step I took , that's a fucking punishment for not getting fucked for a long fucking time ! Ugh .

I looked at the sofa and saw my phone flipped on its screen , I grabbed it and sat carefully on the sofa making myself comfortable . I unlocked the phone and frowned .. there was 7 missed calls from Brad . I bit my lip and pressed call . Not a second and he replied " Inna !! Are you ok ?! " He asked quickly .

" yeah .. I'm fine " I said in a low voice so Joshua wouldn't hear me .

" Then why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you ! "

" I'm sorry , the phone was downstairs and I didn't - " I cut myself off and slapped my hand on my forehead at my stupidity .

" Wait .. downstairs ? wait .. you had sex with him , right ?! " He yelled through the phone and I shook my head at how stupid I am .

" It's not like that Brad , It's not what you think .. It's just that .. Look , can we not talk about this right now ?" I sighed before whispering . 

I heard him sigh loudly " Whatever .. Bye " with that he ended the call leaving me stunned , I shake my head and walk to the kitchen grabbing a glass and filling it with water before gulping it down .

I placed the glass on the counter and walked back upstairs to Joshua's room , I saw him still sleeping , I slipped myself beside him under the covers and closed my eyes not knowing what's going to happen the next morning  .

******************

The Next Morning 

I woke up next morning as I felt warm lips on the back of my neck and a trial of kisses , I opened my eyes and turned on my back and looked at Joshua who has pulled his hair in a ponytail . He smiled at me warmly and brushed his finger over my cheek " Good morning , babe " He whispered in a husky voice .

" Morning " I said as I pulled myself up and rested my back on the head board . I looked back at Joshua and saw him smiling like a kid who just got his favorite candies , I cleared my throat and started to stand from the bed . 

" Hey .. where are you going ?" I tried to avoid his gaze as I stood and grabbed my clothes .

" I have to get ready for work " 

I said as I walked out of his room .. I don't know why I'm acting like that ,but maybe because I have that feeling that it was just like the other nights to him , and it meant nothing .. I just don't want him to hurt me like that again , I know that he said that he will make me forget everything that he'd done to me before , but I don't know if I can believe him .

" What the hell ,Inna ! You're telling me you're going to fucking work after what happened yesterday ?! " I heard him yelling as he came behind me .

I opened my room and went inside my bathroom before yelling back " What do you want me to say , Joshua ? It obviously didn't mean anything to you " 

I turned the shower on before stripping and starting to wash myself .. I blocked his yelling and kept showering. I don't know if I'm being cruel to him, I know that last night was amazing and I missed that feeling, but I still can't believe him.

Who can change that fast?  And why?

I sighed as I finished showering, I got out of the shower and dried myself before wrapping the towel around my body,  I hope that he's not in the room so I don't have to talk about this again,  at least not now.

I yank the door open and walk inside the room, fortunately he's not here. I walk inside the closet and slip a matching bra and panties then take an outfit.

I dried my hair with my blower and wear my clothes as fast as I can,  I pull my hair in a ponytail and take a last look at myself in the mirror then took a cross bag and my phone and walked out the room.

I skipped downstairs quickly so I can leave before I have to pump into him, I was about to open the door but I was yanked back my my arm. I looked at Joshua who's fully dressed now in his sweet pants and t-shirt.

" Where are you going now?"He asked calmly.

" Work " I cleared my throat before looking around so I don't meet his gaze.

" We have to talk.. Come on let's have breakfast and talk "

" I'm not hungry now "

" What's wrong with you!? I told you that I regret everything that I have done to you "

" Sorry isn't enough, Joshua. Making things right isn't by talking and having sex or making love " I said before opening the door and walking out.

*****************

I arrived the cafe in time and changed my clothes and wore my apron, I walked out and saw Kane working. I sighed and went to him" how come you are here now? "

He hugged me before pulling back" I made sure that everything is OK and came back this morning,  I didn't even get the chance to go home and change my clothes " He said before rubbing his temple.

I nodded and looked down, that means that he didn't know what happened with that asshole. Should I tell him or just warn him anonymously?

Tell him

Stupid mind.. I can't tell him that" Hey,  Kane. Umm.. I wanted to talk to you about Mike. You know how much I care about you.. I don't want you to be with that guy" I whispered as he frowned at me.

" He did something to you.. Right? "He closed his eyes for a second.

" No.. What would he do? I just want you to be safe "

" Don't give me that speech, punny.. I know that he did something to you.. He obviously tried to hook up with you "He shake his head chuckling before his eyes started to water.

" Hey hey! Please, Kane.. Don't do this"I whined and I hugged him tightly, thank God there isn't customers yet.

" I see how he looks at you, punny.. I just didn't want him to do this to you. I didn't want him to hurt you.. I'm so sorry "

He pulled away from the hug and walked inside to the bathroom. I sighed as I felt a tug on my heart, I didn't want his heart to be broken. Wait.. I know how to make things right.. I know how to cheer him up..

I pulled my phone from my jeans and went to the contacts list,  I selected the contact that I was looking for and pressed call. I waited for an answer, after a few second there was a reply

" No way! "

" Hey Brandon " I said smiling.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 325 51
"You don't have to know who I am Violet. If he's to die it wouldn't be on my hands. I just did you a favor and you should be really happy about it. I...
257K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
456 39 19
Rose Howard set out for a reunion with her college mate Mary Spencer. On her way she dreamt of hugging her friend tightly; but unexpectedly, unknowin...
111 6 32
After they came and snatched our freedom, I saw everyone change especially my family not because they were infected by them but the infection that ha...