My Mystery Pen Pal - 《COMPLET...

By lilnickyc

☆Needs major editing☆ After getting a call from an unknown number one night, Natasha and the mystery man star... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
My Books!

Chapter 13

3.6K 122 9
By lilnickyc

Natasha

"Hello?" I ask nervously, hoping my voice sounds steady.

"Hey Tash, are you ok?" He asks cautiously. I feel tears roll down my cheek but I take a deep breath before replying.

"Hey Mystery Man... Yeah I'm alright. Just had a bit of a fight with John." I tell him honestly.

"I'm sorry... did you want to talk about it?" He says with a hint of anger.

"Some friend of his was at the club too apparently, they told him I was dancing to show off to the club... he told me I should just go give a show to strangers." I take a breath to calm myself feeling emotional.

"I wasn't trying to do anything like that, we were just loving the music. I needed the night out to unwind and he killed it..." I say as more tears flow silently.

"He's such a jack àŕśè..." he sighs into the phone. "I first spotted you dancing and it was plain as day you weren't paying anyone attention."

I know he hates John but tries to hide it so I'm not shocked at him calling names.

"I wish you came and said hi. It would be nice to have a face or a name..." I say biting my lip.

"I wanted to..." he sighs.

"So why didn't you?" I ask sadly.

"I was scared. I can see your a beautiful person on the inside and outside... I guess I was worried you'd not like me in person then I'd lose you. In text we're good friends, I don't want to lose that." He says nervously.

"Nothing would change that your a good friend... but I'd love to call you a name." I reply seriously.

He chuckles before taking a breath.

"Ok ok. My name's Damon." He chuckles.

"I like it. You're still a mystery though." I giggle.

"I think I should go to bed, I'm nodding off." I tell him honestly, though I wish we could talk more.

"Ok. Goodnight Tash. Sweet dreams." Damon says quietly.

"Sweet dreams, Damon the Mystery Man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 11.1K 37
| 𝟭𝟲𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
435K 20.7K 30
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When her initiation into her college's History Club goes awry, Sol has to come face to face with Ethan-the cute guy whose ho...
1.6K 101 21
A girl shifted to the new city with high hopes. Made friends for life. She falls in love, but she didn't know that her love story had a short life. S...
51.2K 1.8K 21
Being a recent grad from university hasn't been as you expected it, you can't seem to find a job. Your friend tips you off of a job with someone very...