𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 ᵏˢʲ ᵇᵗˢ ✓

By silv3rstarr

Ice & fire were never meant to be united together. Either fire might melt ice, turning them into hot liquid o... More

Characters
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E (Last chapter)
E P I L O G U E
Author's note
Christmas special chapter

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

1.5K 64 27
By silv3rstarr

Y/N's POV

"What?" I sat up from my laying position under the tree, next to Seokjin. I turned my head to him and noticed the morning sunlight shining on his face.

It was my last day at the Park manor and Seokjin voluntarily came to pick me up. My mother already drove herself early in the morning but I wanted to stay a little more and ask Leader Park something.

Now we were at the garden infront of the manor, just having a peacefull talk.

"Is Yoongi good for the job?" I sighed and lay my head on Seokjin's chest.

"Of course he is, beside he's not the only one going to take part" He didn't hesitate to answer. "I'm going to help him"

"Oh so you both are going to be co-leaders to the fire people?" I bit my lower lip. "But we're still in high school"

"Technically this is our last year in highschool and then collage"

"You both are still young for this"

"So what are you suggesting sweetheart?" Seokjin questioned, curling a strand of my hair with his finger.

"Let the elders of your people take over and when you and Yoongi finished collage, you both can start leading" I suggested.

"I'll ask Yoongi" He smiled and drew circles on my cheeks, "but what should we do about our school? It's gone"

"Leave that to me, I'm on it" I stood up. "I'll see you soon"

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked but I ran away, showing him a peace sign.

I knocked the large wooden door of Leader Park's study room. I wasn't sure if he was in there but most of the time he always worked in his study.

"Come in" I heard his voice and opened the door, before going in. He signaled me to sit down and I sat on a comfortable seat.

"Y/N what made you come here?" Leader Park asked, putting his pen down from his hand. He was writing something on a paper when I entered the room and I felt a little bad for interrupting.

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"Go on"

I took a deep breath, "Our school, Academy for gifted is now destroyed and some of us were supposed to graduate this year"

Leader Park nodded and I continued.

"Can you help us to think of a solution?"

Leader park smiled at me and shook his head, causing me to give him a look of confusion.

"I already thought about that" He lifted the pile of papers from the table and showed them to me before putting them back on the table. "I already devided the students into other schools and sended them the letters about it so don't worry"

"Oh that's good" I smiled "So what school am I'm going to attend?"

"Your mother already recieved the letter so you may read it and know yourself"

I nodded slowly and stood up, " See you soon Leader Park, thank you for everything"

"Feel free to come back and train Y/N and goodbye, I hope we'll meet again" Leader park waved his hand slowly and I made my way to the garden.

Seokjin was no where to be seen and I had to shout his name but he didn't come at all.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping my shoulders from behind. I sighed and stood still.

"I told you to stay here Seokjin"

"I got bored" Seokjin spoke before leaving a small sweet kiss on my neck. I felt my whole face heating up by this gesture.

"Jin..." I bit my lip, "What if someone sees us like this?"

"So what? They'll know you belong to me" I felt his hot breath on my ear as he spoke.

"How can you say that? We're not even dating" I scoffed.

"Today 4 p.m, infront of your house" Seokjin turned me around so I could face him, "don't be late"

"I didn't even agreed to-"

"You'll say yes anyway" Seokjin smirked before leaving a peck on my lips.

"Mom I'm home" I shouted as I dropped my bags on the floor.

I went to the kitchen and saw my mom making lunch which gave me a small idea.

"Mom?" I questioned and she turned around.

"Oh you're back! How was your morning? Did you had breakfast?"

"It was good and yes" I replied, "can you make lunch for one more person today?"

"Sure but why?"

"I'm going to invite someone over"

"Who?"

"You'll see"

Aftery mother agreed to me, I grabbed my belongings from the leaving room and headed to my old room.

It was still the same as I left but I thought it would be covered in dust. Surprisingly it was clean. My mother probably cleaned it.

I dialed Seokjin's number on my phone and waited him to pick up. As soon as he did so, I heard his voice.

Seokjin: "Hello Y/N?"

Y/N: "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Seokjin: "shoot"

Y/N: "Wanna come over for lunch and don't worry for our date. We can go after we're done"

I bit my lip nervously and waited him to answer.

Seokjin: "miss me that much huh? Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes"

Y/N: "Love you, bye"

I quickly ended the call before he could answer. I grinned and put my phone on the bed before going downstairs to help my mother.

But before I could go, I stopped on my way as I stared at the closed door of Jira's room. The feelings I got when I went in were mixed. I felt as if her presense was still there but everything looked empty.

The door bell rang and I quickly ran down stairs after closing Jira's room. When I opened the door, Seokjin was standing there, handsome as ever.

"Seokjin?" My mother came and smile, "After a long time. How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you" Seokjin slightly bowed, "How are you?"

"I'm ok" She nodded, "Anyways I will be back soon, I still have to finish cooking"

"I'll help" Seokjin volunteered but my mom shook her head.

"No no you don't have to help me"

"It's really okay because I love cooking" Seokjin said.

"Really? " My mom asked, walking with the guy to the kitchen.

"Yup. Let me also help"

"If you insist then ok"

I scoffed and shut the door close as they left me standing alone at the door. He didn't even greet me nor did he speak to me which made me a little bit mad.

I changed the thought of helping my mother and went into the living room to watch a K-drama. I heard laughter and cooking sounds in the kitchen but I ignored them.

"Y/N you lazy girl, lunch is done" My mother came to the living room, "We're waiting for you, hurry up"

"Okay okay" I sighed and got up fron the couch, heading towards the dining table. I noticed a lot of delicious looking dishes arranged nicely on the table.

I sat on a chair and watched Seokjin pulling a chair for my mother. I rolled my eyes and started to eat.

"Thank you for the food"

As soon as we finished, I felt like closing my eyes and fall asleep right there.

"The food were amazing Mrs.Kung, thank you for having me here" Seokjin smiled at her.

"Half of them were done by you and I'm the one should thank you for coming here. You're a great cook Seokjin, even Y/N couldn't reach that level" She chuckled and I stood up.

"I'm going to wash the dishes" I took my plate and went to the kitchen. Soon my mother and Seokjin baught the dishes and glasses to me and they both left to talk in the living room.

I looked around and mentally whined when I saw how many dishes I had to wash. After cleaning everything by myelf I went into the living room, only to find my mother watching a show on the television.

"Where's Seokjin?" I asked and my mother answered by pointing her index finger upstairs, signaling me that he was in my room.

I made my way into my room and saw him laying on my bed, his eyes half closed. I cleared my throat multiple timea, yet he didn't look at me.

"Aren't you going to talk to me?" I asked but he still didn't answer.

"Jin? Why are you being like this?"

I tried.

"Seokjin?"

I tried again.

"Jinnie?"

This time he stood up and looked at me. "It's fun to watch you getting mad. You're very cute when you get all angry"

"Stop playing games you idiot" I pushed him back to my bed and walked to my closet to find an outfit for the date.

"I'll be back soon. Do not touch my things" I went into the bathroom, not sparing him a glance.

When I came back, I saw him on my phone, typing something.

"Why is my contact name is saved as 'do not call'?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't have time to change"

"Don't worry, I already did" He smiled and handed me my phone. I looked and and saw he had saved his name as 'Mr.Worldwide handsome💝'. I sighed and put it in my side bag.

"Let's go, shall we?" I asked.

"It's still early, let's stay here for a while" Seokjin shrugged.

"It's boring to stay in my room" I whined.

Seokjin stood up and walked towards with me fast. Soon I found myself pinned against the wall while Seokjin gave me an intense stare.

"Is this boring princess?" He whispered, leaning his face closer to mine.

My mind was a screaming mess when he was acting like this. I cleared my throat but he only got closer but we were interrupted when I heard the door open. We both looked at the direction where my mom stood with an awkward expression.

"Uh...just wanted to ask if you guys- um nevermind, I'll be downstairs" She closed the door and went away. I took this chance to pull Seokjin away.

"Let's go"

"Yep" He nodded and we both went downstairs.

☆ ☆ ☆

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter too :)

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 17 18
This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and even killing people. Because of all the tro...
249K 9.3K 31
[COMPLETED] Firefighter Taehyung and policeman Jungkook never thought they'd see each other again after Tae left school, but a mysterious series of e...
416K 18.1K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
14.3K 305 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...