Bullet Proof

De noemmmii

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" **** She is beautiful. She is... Mais

Introduction
Creatures Of The Night
Parasomnia
Parasomnia (pt. 2)
Dreamcatchers
Condition Terminal
Required Reading
The Kiss
Strange Frequencies
Strange Frequencies (pt. 2)
Lies Of Omission
Status Asthmaticus
The Last Chimera
The Last Chimera (pt. 2)
Codominance
Dread Doctors.
Incident
The Help
Connection.
Connection (pt. 2)
A Credible Threat / The Maid Of Gevaudan
Apotheosis
Birthday.
Memory Lost
Sundowning
Relics
Radio Silence
Ghosted
Heartless
Blitzkrieg
Memory Found
Riders On The Storm
Said The Spider To The Fly
Raw Talent
Pressure Test
Triggers
Genotype
Broken Glass
The Wolves Of War
Alternate Ending
Pack's Reaction

Strange Frequencies / Ouroboros

11.3K 241 18
De noemmmii

I turned around to see the jeep up in flames, I watched as an unconscious Stiles was partly out of the jeep, Theo's blood still on him.

I gasped, "No.." I watched as Theo ran inside the clinic.

I bent down near Stiles, not caring about the flames. I shook him, He didn't wake up or move.

I cried, "Stiles?"

***

I watched as Theo ran out of the Animal Clinic with a fire extinguisher,

"Jay, Back up!" He yelled towards me.

I stood up off my knees and backed up. I watched the flames get higher and bigger, getting closer to my brother;

"Theo, hurry please!" I yelled to him.

I couldn't do anything to help. If I got too close, I would get burned. He finally got the fire extinguisher to work, I watched him put out the flames.

As soon as he did, he threw the fire extinguisher aside and dragged Stiles away from the jeep. I ran to Stiles.

"Stiles wake up!" I shook him, nothing. Tears threatened to spill. I grabbed his face and shook his head.

"Stiles, come on!" He didn't wake up. I checked his pulse, it was there.

I let out a shaky breath, "Please Stiles.."

"Back up" Theo spoke, I did.

He grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed Stiles with it.

Stiles shot up, coughing, I tackled him in a hug, he hugged me back tightly, still coughing. Theo and I helped Stiles.

"Sorry about that, I had to wake you up." Theo apologized.

"The body? Is it still here?" Theo shook his head, "It's gone."

***

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital? You took in a lot of smoke." Theo spoke to Stiles.

Stiles and I were sitting on the ground, my head was on his shoulder. Theo was standing up near the jeep.

Stiles nodded, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I watched you hit your head." I spoke to him, looking up at him.

He nodded again and kissed my forehead, "I'm fine."

I heard my phone ding from inside the jeep. I got off of Stiles and walked to the jeep, picking it up from the ground. The screen was cracked and was covered in Theo's blood. I cleaned the blood off of the phone and looked at the message from Scott. I gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" Theo and Stiles asked.

I looked at them, "Liam and Hayden are missing."

***

Stiles, Theo and I had called someone to get the jeep to fix it up and we walked all the way to Scott's house and we talked about Hayden and Liam. Liam and Hayden had gone missing when the Dread Doctors appeared at the school and made Lydia, Scott and Malia hallucinate while they took Liam and Hayden.

Kira had gotten arrested because Scott's mom found a dead body in her kitchen with Kira's sword impaled into her stomach. Mason brought Corey over because Corey is another Chimera like Hayden.

Theo left to his house to get his truck and help look for Liam and Hayden. Scott and Malia decided to run through the woods to try and get Liam or Hayden's scent. Lydia, Mason and Corey stayed in the living room.

Stiles told me to stay in Scott's room and sleep there, supposedly Scott would be okay with it. Stiles left to the police station to talk to our dad.

I was in Scott's bed. I could hear Lydia, Mason and Corey talking downstairs. Stiles had told me to stay out of this one because it could get dangerous. I was staring up at the ceiling from Scott's bed, hoping Liam and Hayden were alright.

I heard a light buzz. I looked around, not seeing anything out of the ordinary. I then heard mechanical buzzing.

"No, not again, please." I said out loud.

I looked at the corner of Scott's room and saw one of The Dread Doctors again. I jumped off of Scott's bed and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and texted Theo, letting him know it was in my room. I pressed send and heard the mechanical buzzing get closer.

I jumped into Scott's bathtub and closed the shower curtain, hugging my knees up to my chest. The mechanical buzzing stopped. I heard a thud and my heart beat went up like crazy, I was breathing heavily. I could hear whispering from outside the bathroom.

"Jaylen?" I heard Theo call.

I stood up and got out of the bathtub and opened the bathroom door, seeing Theo standing there. I ran to him, hugging him.

"Did you see it?" I asked him.

"No, nothing was in here when I came in." He stated.

I pulled away from him, "What? It was over there!" I pointed to the wall on the other side of the room.

"How about you get some sleep? I'll stay here with you." I sighed and nodded.

I adjusted myself on Scott's bed. I watched as Theo sat down on Scott's chair,

"You're not laying with me?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "I'm watching over you, I don't want to end up falling asleep and have something bad happen to you." I smiled at him and turned around, closing my eyes.

***

I was running through tunnels. I was running from someone. From something. My whole body was hurting but I ignored it, my nose was dripping a silver liquid but I ignored it too. "Failure" I could hear them behind me. I sped up, trying to get away. "Help us!" I heard Liam yell, "Liam! Hayden! Where are you?!" I yelled out, trying to find them. I came to a dead end, I turned around to face the Dread Doctors, "Please, please don't kill me" I begged them, crying. I watched them lift up their swords, "Failure" they said before all three of them impaled it into my stomach..

I shot up in Scott's bed, panting. I looked around, not seeing Theo.

What was wrong with me? First, I'm seeing the Dread Doctors when they're not there, and now I'm having dreams with them? Maybe it was just the poison in my body doing this.

I heard gasps and footsteps from downstairs, I forgot about Lydia, Mason and Corey. I walked out of Scott's room and made my way downstairs. I turned into the living room, seeing Liam and Hayden sleeping on the couch, a blanket over them. I watched as Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia watched them sleep. Mason and Corey must have left. I walked over to Lydia,

"They came back?" I asked her.

"Theo brought them. He saved them." Scott answered me, right after he finished his sentence, Theo walked into the house.

I smiled at him and walked over, kissing him fully on the lips in front of everyone. When we pulled away, we looked at everyone's shocked faces, except Stiles' face, who looked like he was disgusted.

Scott smiled at us and so did Lydia and Malia. Theo and I sat down on the couch, next to a sleeping Hayden and Liam. Why did Stiles hate Theo so much? He saved our friends.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.1K 1.6K 18
Scarlet McCall is one of the only humans left in her circle of friends. She and Scott are twins, so she's been by his side since the first day he was...
11.3K 421 11
Theo Raeken thinks he can just continue living his life in his truck. After all, there's nobody out there who cares about him, right? And sure, he'll...
31.2K 896 36
My name is Stephanie, and my older brother is the famous Scott McCall. I tend to fade into the background and isolate myself because my brother used...
3.3K 158 45
Years after the McCall Pack left Beacon Hills, Monroe has declared war on all supernatural beings. While most people think she is crazy, those who be...