Birth

By originalrazerx

Humans have no known predators, this is thanks to their evolved minds that can adapt to anything leading to t... More

Brand new life.
Eyes of fear
Size comparisons
Truth of origins
The first "attack"
No mercy for the weak (finale)
Epilogue

Awakening

2.4K 30 3
By originalrazerx

Mission report
05/05/----

Communication lost with group B, radio silence began 2 hours after retrieving a corpse, no communication with group B for nearly a month.

All crew members were found dead.
Signs show of some struggle and severe mutilation to their bodies as well several body parts missing.

Location of the extraterrestrial life-form is unknown.

Marks on the ground suggest that it was responsible for the killing of group B.

Blood stained claw-footprints as well as something large being dragged along the ground, the tail most likely.

Discovery of large hole on the ground within the far of a hallway.

Size of the hole estimated to be around 40 ft in length.

Depth of the hole unknown.

Sending a message to (data erased) to warn them of a code red.

Awaiting to receive permission to send men down there to help find it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
55.2K 1.1K 16
Bella is a normal girl. Something happens though. She is kidnapped and brought to a laboratory to be tested on. She becomes a tests subject. Before s...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
1.9M 88.8K 20
Emerson is miserable with his life. He’s constantly bullied, and his boyfriend, Matt, sides with his tormentors. When Emerson hides in the school’s b...