The Chains of Love and sorrow

By WinterDragonslayer44

Lucy Heartfilia was a slave sold to the most powerful man Natsu Dragneel This isn't the kind of stories were... More

The beggining
true kindness
Hello Readers!
NOT AN UPDATE
Did it have to be like this?
Distance
A/n
Quick A/n
Seperation, Sorrow chains
Warning!: readers must read
Q & A's
Important
One Dance (picture edited)
Announcment: im sorry
When the Snow Falls
Not and Update
Really quick update!
Hello readers!
An important announcement and a very serious question
Fever
Important A/n
Im alive!!
Happiness
The meaning of family
A/n... again?!
My father to remember
Our Final Wish of Happiness
Help me! (Life update)

Stories are on hold..

1.8K 35 33
By WinterDragonslayer44

Hey you guys. Yes a lot has been happening these past weeks but today was worse.

For those who don't know, there were wild fires going on and I happen to live where the worst one was. Santa Rosa.

I was forced to evacuate. My mom and little sister packed what we called valuable and our animals.

My house is okay for now but, I'm at a safe location for now but we may have to evacuate here as well. Hopefully not..

Please, pray not just for me but for the people who lost their homes or jobs because of this wild fire .

But yes.. I will not be updating anything at this moment.. so I'm sorry if nothing gets posted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.9K 9
One day when Lucy went and discovered items her mother left her, she began to have this nightmare. Forgetting everyone was a scary thing, but she kn...
74.3K 2.2K 8
-”Everytime I see your face, I throw up a little in my mouth.” Lucy hears Natsu discussing some things and it breaks her heart. The heartbreak fuels...
6.6K 380 33
❝You don't realize how much you love a person until you are at risk of losing them.❞ ────in which a single night changes Natsu Dragneel's life with...
5.7K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...