Troublemaker

By Pgrish17

Cece has always been the type of girl who followed the rules, but when she meets Anthony Padilla, the rebelli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

96 4 2
By Pgrish17

CECE'S POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of Coffee. I looked around and noticed that Anthony wasn't in there. I was about to walk into the kitchen, but I heard Ian and Anthony talking. I couldn't hear them. I walked into the kitchen and Ian said hi to me.

"Hi." I replied back and Anthony didn't saying anything. That's kind of odd.

An hour passed and he still hasn't said one word to me. He was ignoring me. I just went into the closet. I put on normal black skinny jeans, a black hoodie that says "Secrets Kill." and black converses.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked. Still silent. "If you wanted space, you could've just told me. It wouldn't have hurt as much as this." I walked out the door before he could reply. I got a taxi, I can't drive...I'm only 15. 16 in a couple months.

"Where would you like to go?" The taxi driver asked.

"The mountains." I said, holding back my tears.

He drove for 25 minutes and i got out of the car. I pulled out my phone. i dialled a number that I haven't seen in a long time. It rang and after a while...he answered. Not Anthony!

"I made a mistake...shutting you out...meet me at Koozles?" I choked out.

"....Okay...be there in ten minutes."

I hung up the phone and found the secret place my best friend and I used to go. We called it Koozles. It was like a huge cave and we added a bunch of decorations and lights.

I heard a car door shut and looked over. There he was. My eyes met with a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Felix..." I mumbled and he hugged me.

"What's wrong? I haven't heard from you in a long time, and now you call me out of the blues?" he said in a raspy voice.

"I-I met a boy...and yesterday...I told him about Justin. Now today he's been ignoring me." I said and sat in a chair in a corner.

"You told him about Justin?" he asked.

I nodded. Felix has been my friend since I was 9. I told him everything, until I pushed him away.

"Do I know him?" He asked.

"You might...his name is Anthony Padilla." I replied.

"Anthony Padilla? From Smosh?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I know this is very rude of me to ask...but can you make sure nobody finds me here? I'm camping out here for a while...staying off the chart." I begged.

He walked over to me, "Of course, I will do anything for you."

I smiled and hugged him. My phone went off.

FELIX'S POV (AKA PEWDIEPIE)

When she hugged me, her phone went off. She looked at her phone.

"Anthony?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Give me your phone."

She didn't even hesitate. She just gave it to me. I answered the phone and held it to my ear.

"Cece...please listen to me..." I heard him start.

"Cece doesn't want to speak with you." I said, my Swedish accent filling the cave.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"I don't have to tell you. Goodbye." I said and hung up. I looked over at her. I am 18, turning 19 this year, so I'm much older than her.

"Do you want anything?" I asked, she nodded her head. "I'll be back later."

I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
84.3K 289 13
As the title says
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...