Escape ( BWAM )

By luvneverminuteSJE

When the dream world and real world become one in the same. Escape - a word with many different meanings. ©... More

Introduction
Not an update but a list of characters
Waiting
What's it like being happy ?
Unbelievable shopping
Reminisce
Troubling Circumstances
Not an update but an thank you!!!
Dreaming ? Or it's something else ?
Who can you trust ?
Aw Sh**! Now where do I go?
Relaxing or can you call it that ?
Big Problems / His Reminisce
The Collectors/ Backstory of the Monster
Paranoia and Surprises
Consequences and Dreams
The helpless her / The search
Hangover/ Job hunting
endurance test
Preview / Thank you ❤
Hiding out / Secret Organization
Another new job / Secret organization 2
Calling a friend/ Is this really just a furniture store
New people / That guy looks familiar
Let me make it / Not believing
I can't believe it - not a updated
Cast update visuals/ preview
endurance test part 2
I'm tired / More suspicion
Some history/ Welcome, Um Hello
What's going on ? / We have some planning to do
More explaining/ planning
Where is she ?/ On search
Am I going crazy ?/ Training
My feelings for her / More training
Warning bells / False alarm ?
The truth about things
Cast visual Update
The truth about things part 2
Where am I ? Who are you ??
The truth about things Part 3
She's needed for good / Her Duty
Possessed man / Her training begins
He's closer than you think/ Tae hyun past part 1
Tae hyun's past part 2 / New sparring partners
She's hot / Phoned a friend
Lost / I need to save her
She stays / Ready or not ?
Continued Jun's past
His anger
His Mission
Am I dreaming ? / Timing
Getting ready/ Heading out
Get out of your own mind
I am not human anymore ? / The intensity of it all

Fresh start / Am I caught or .......

854 55 269
By luvneverminuteSJE

Just letting everyone know this gonna be a long one. 😉

Shayla's pov ~

After a month of working at the grocery store. Things seemed to going along smoothly.........

I checked out that expensive hotel to cheaper motel. It was bad but I could manage. Seeing as I didn't have much with me.

And I worked 12 hour shifts, I had reasons for it. One I didn't want to stay in that seedy motel for too long, I only went there to sleep and bathe. Second, I wanted to save up more money so I could maybe get me an apartment.

On my free time, I would go to the park or read books in the library. I did catch a movie once but I only went because I was bored.

I guess starting over equals not having any contact. Because the people that I thought should care for me. Are the people that's against me. I really couldn't contact any family cause they were that kind of family.

Pull you in to gain your trust then stab you in the back any chance they get. So they were out. I really wish I could've seen it sooner, not let that person  isolate me to the point. That I didn't have anyone on my side or looking out for me.

But there was Carrie, I couldn't by any means necessary go back to her place because that was the first place he'd looked for me. And I'm not making the same mistake twice.

I just have to make this new start work because I didn't want to go back the same. Not ever.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Lying here when I was supposed to be sleep. I was tired but I couldn't seem to sleep.

It was a whole lot easier when I would sleep, dream about Jisoo. But lately he hasn't shown up in my dreams. I kind of missed that.

What am I thinking about now. I'm pathetic to have to rely on someone who isn't real.

How sad is my life ?

Very. Evidently to the point that I even started reading books on ghosts and reincarnation, such. It was just to pass the time but it felt like some of that has happened to me lately. I wanted to find out answers but some were ridiculous. And others felt spot on.

Like the reincarnation thing. It kind of made sense. Maybe I was Jisoo lover in another life or something. I mean I always felt this special connection between us. And even felt him close by when I was in that restaurant so many weeks ago.

Naw. I needed to stop thinking so hard on this. If I keep going along with this. I might become crazy.

What I needed right now was sleep so I turned over, making myself comfortable. And willed myself to do it.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The next day~

I went to work as usual, paying careful attention to the police cars parked out front. My thoughts were " I've got work to do and maybe someone decided to shoplift today but they sure  had whoever that did it. And what was up with them needing two cars though, " I questioned as I walked inside, stopped someone asking what was going on.

Their replied was " It's some guy came in here with police. Saying they were looking for someone. If you ask me by the look on his face right now, I'd stay lost or gone too, " my co worker said on a grin walking away.

Then what she said playing in my mind. So much I wish hadn't talk to her. What the hell is up with me ?

It didn't have anything to do with me probably.

Probably.........OMG ! I need to get the hell out of here. I learned being in an situation I was in. That I needed trust my intuition. Then I turned on my heel, was ready to run out the store.

" There she is officer ! I told you she'd be in. But what is going on ? She has been nothing but nice, did her job well, " I heard my boss say to the officer.

Then came the voice I didn't want heard for a very long time. Well until I'd see him for the divorce, that is.

"  Shay ! Where have you been ? I've been looking all over for you, " my soon to be ex husband came up to me, wrapping his arms around me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

Which for one I wanted him to get off me. And how had he found me this fast. Damn I should've gone to another state or something.

" I've missed you. I know I've done wrong. And I am willing to do anything to make it up to you babe. "

Gross. Did he just call me babe ? Disgusting. I need to get him off me now.

" Enough !!! " I screamed pushing him off me. I needed to get out of here so I turned around hoping to make it out of here.

But an police officer came out to block my exit, said " Your husband told us about you, " he said with a weird look in his eyes like a cross between pity and I've dealt with your kind ( * as in mentally unstable )

It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about. And I didn't like it at all. He thought I was crazy ? It's probably all my dumb ass husband's fault. I'm pretty sure he's been telling them lies. Maybe that's why I've been found this fast.

And at this point the officer was slowly making his way over. And turn around to see if I could run another way but I was blocked by two officers, a rent a cop and of course this mf aka my husband.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

As I sat along side my husband as the police question me. With the usual " Why'd you leave ? etc etc. And I wondered why did I have to go through this. I haven't done anything wrong. But I suspected he had planted too much false information into these cops heads that there was no way they'd believe me.

I didn't want to go back home with him. I felt like I'd be doomed to going back to the same. Even though he said he'd changed, loved me, etc.

So I devised a plan as they were talking to Daniel.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

After politely asking to use the restroom, surprisingly no one came to escort me. I hurried there because I actually had to go.

.............

I came out the restroom after thinking it over again. Should I just walk out or go back. But I didn't feel good about that either.

As I turned the corner leading  into the hall, I ran into someone.

And when I looked up to see who it was and to apologize, thought to myself " What was up with all these good looking guys I've been in contact lately. "

He held both of my arms in place as he looked at me and said " You're just the person I was looking for. Let's hurry we don't have much time, " he said pulling me along as we ran out the police station.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I can admit I was relieved, scared from doing this sort of thing. It's not an everyday thing to run out an police station with a stranger. But I am here now in the passenger seat of his car.

But who was he ? So I quickly got the courage to ask him his name.
Which he replied......

" My name is Kiet. I've been sent to help you, " he smiled at me then turned back to watch the road.

Marco Maurer as Kiet ❤

Excuse the errors, Thanks so much for reading 😊

Vote, comment and share 💑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 806 35
𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞�...
9.5K 354 12
ռɛʋɛʀ ʍǟӄɛ ɖɛǟʟֆ աɨȶɦ ȶɦɛ ɖɛʋɨʟ ɨȶ ʍǟʏ ƈօֆȶ ʏօʊ ʏօʊʀ ʟɨʄɛ օʀ ʍǟʏɮɛ ʏօʊʀ ɦɛǟʀȶ ⚠𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁⚠ 𝗜 𝗗𝗼 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗢𝘄𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲...
4.5K 199 10
❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄, 𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ❞ a lee felix au book. -ambw A story about a K-pop idol slowl...
86.6K 4K 47
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED!!! Why does he look at me this way ? It's like he can see right through me.... I just have to be with her.... Even if it meant...