A Maid Crazy For Her Master

By MikySquid

Jake is a boy that was placed for adoption at an early age, reasons that you will know later in the story. He... More

Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

9K 121 74
By MikySquid

She only wants me...

"Sara" I ask, holding her shoulders gently, "No matter what happens, I'll have your back."

....No response.... and the bell rings.

Sara brushes my hands off and heads towards the next class. Speaking of which the rest of the classes were boring since she pretended to be asleep.

She had the same face when walking home... it was obvious I had to avoid this friends thing until tomorrow... Wait, maybe I'll dedicate the remaining of today for her.

"H-Hey, Sara, today you won't cook because I will." I try to cheer her up.

No response as she gives me a gloomy look. That look, I couldn't stand it, it made a hole in my heart. There's no way this could keep going, making me jump in front of her and hug her tightly.

"Please, don't make that face, this isn't you." I beg her, "Please."

"J-Jake please calm down, I'm just dozing off." She wakes up and chuckles.

"No you're not, let's talk about it later, okay?" I answer.

The feeling of her head nodding put me in relief, but the quick silence is interrupted.

"Wait, but won't that mean the worst punishment for letting my master do my job." She answers, as we detach from the hug and continue our walk.

My chest feels pain for a bit.

"Don't be over exaggerating things... but even if that happens, I will do everything possible to help you." I answer.

She takes me by surprise and hugs me.

"I-Isn't it hard for you to walk while hugging me?" I ask, looking around.

"I don't mind." She answers.

I smile as my right arm pulls her closer saying:

"Let's have the day for ourselves but primarily for you."

I'm glad Sara had left aside what happened back at school. The rest of the evening was all about me doing Sara's work but most importantly cooking for her. It was obviously bad since I've never touched a frying pan but she lied saying it was good, typical of her. The evening was over and the same with chores, but something came across Sara, something that was missing to complete the day, a bath.

"Nope." I quickly answer.

"N-N-No, prepare it." She says in the same speed of my answer.

"O-Oh... sure thing."

After a couple of minutes the water was nice and warm.

"Sara, it's nice and ready!" I yell.

The door slowly starts to open, ignoring it at first and dipping my fingers in the bath to be sure it's nice and warm, but then it hits me, the door's squeaking hasn't stopped causing me to quickly turn around and realize the situation I was in.

"Sara, even if you have a towel on, it doesn't escape the fact that your basically naked." I calmly mention, with my eyes closed.

"Oh come on, I know you want to take a peek." She teases, slowly walking towards me.

"I-I do, but you're my best friend and I have to respect the boundaries." I answer.

"I don't mind it though." She answers.

The brain download of the bathroom layout was complete and in a blindly attempt of running away it fails as I trip and hit my head, getting knocked out and hearing Sara's worry for me.

Moments later I wake up in a soft piece of... something. Wondering what it was I shuffled around until the sweet smell of lavender enters and dances in my nose. My head is now facing up and my guess was correct, Jess stared right at me causing me to quickly sit on the humid floor.

"Sara, you could've just placed a towel under my head and went on with the night instead of using your thighs." I suggest.

"But it's my duty to take care of you," She answers. "And because I-"

"Sara, look *sigh* I... I don't want you to live as a maid every single second of your life, I want you to be your own self and write your own story... but not mine." I mention in a serious tone. "That's why I wanted us to make... separate... frien-."

"...Why..?!" She raises her voice echoing in the bathroom. "Why can't you realize?! Why are you so oblivious?!"

She gets up and carefully runs away.

"Oblivious... Sara, I already know you like me." I murmur to myself. "But I don't in that way, I like someone else."

After taking a bath in the cold water that was once warm, I look back to the laughs of Sara in an attempt to do her job and realize the difference in the mood now.

I get on my bed and read a mystery related book for the book club. After an hour of reading, I cover myself with a blanket and quickly drift to sleep.

———

Another dream, but this time there was a wave of heat, it  felt... real. The dream was creating a scenario... it was in the middle of a devastating car accident... fire everywhere in fact.

"Wait... dad? It's my dad... well adoptive dad." I attempt of running up to him but trip. It felt annoying but a gaze stroke the back of my head and for some reason fear indulged me. I looked back and an even worse feeling filled me as the fire died down enough for me to see my mom... dead... Her right arm was decapitated, skin slowly burning, hair on fire and worst of all her gaze which stared me down. She was trying to call someone in her phone from the look of her decapitated arm holding it firmly.

"M-mom... no no no, it's not her it's not-" I don't accept, attempting to control my breathing and almost fainting. "My chest, it hurts, it hurts like hell."

I drag myself back, crying.

Suddenly, a familiar voice screamed.
I look back and there was someone else with what looked like a metal pipe. The person was headed towards my dad who's leg was broken.

"DAD!" I yell, but fall in the process of running towards him, due to the weak body in dreams.

His head was cracked open by the unknown person. I saw him die right in front of me, my family torn apart... and I was next. As the killer slowly revealed itself towards me, everything turned black, waking me up and making me hold my chest and wipe off my tears.

———

"What the hell just happened?" I asked myself, laying back down and relived it was all a nightmare.

While I twist my head to see what time it is, the sudden feeling of movement woke me up even more, and even more after noticing the camel hump shaped figure under my blanket. I raise it and reveal Sara with a stringer tank top.

"Sara," I say nervously, "What are you doing?"

"Please don't leave me." Sara says.

"I would never do that, and you know it." I say, accidentally looking down at her cleavage, "But could you... *sigh* never mind."

Silence fills the room as I remember the word oblivious. If I tell her who I'm truly interested in then maybe she'll calm down and focus in being friends... right?

"I heard what you said after leaving..." She reveals.

My facial expressions didn't show but my mind processing shut down.

"Is it true that... you don't like me that way?" She asks.

Deep breaths as I kneeled on my bed filled the silence.

"I... I like a girl named Jess." I answer. "But I love being friends with you."

Seconds ago I could feel her aura and soul, but after telling her my true feelings... it was all gone. She grips on my shirt like it's the end of the world as she lays on my chest and looks at me directly into my pupils.

"...Then... maybe if she's gone then she won't bother us... right?" She asks, with a grin on her face, probably thinking she had a solution.

She wraps her arms around me and leans in for a kiss.

"This isn't her, this isn't the Sara I know... or is this the true her?" I ask myself, panic filling me as I come up with a way to escape.

With her grip stronger than mine I have to come up with something wrong but efficient. As much as I didn't want to take advantage of her love, I shock her with a kiss for some minute-lasting seconds.It was my only chance for me to push her off and lock my self in the bathroom. Bangs were heard for hours freaking me out as I waited for each bang, but it suddenly stopped in the early morning. With the full silence in the bathroom I fell asleep, the night passed and the morning sunlight was hitting my eye lids waking me up.

"Wait how the hell, I was in the bathroom." I look to the side, "How am I in my bedroom?"

While I try guessing what happened, a sudden movement was on my left side, causing me to look towards the movement and there she was, Sara. Sheer panic made me quickly but carefully get off her grasp like a lion holding her meal for later. After changing to my uniform, I walk past the now broken down bathroom door, slide down the stair's handle to not pressure the steps to start creaking and get out of the house. When I enter the school everyone looked at me weird, my guess was because Sara wasn't beside me today. I took my daily morning classes and later on headed to the club room. Sara had not attended the morning clases and students harassing me never happened luckily since Sara is the one who gets me out of those situations.

"Good Evening" I greet, Jess.

Jess looks like her serious self now and looks like she kicked someone out of the club.

"Hey." She points at me and then the seat, "Now"

"O-Okay." I take a seat, "But are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" She asks, "Don't answer that... anyways what have you read?"

"Oh." I take the mystery book from yesterday out, "Okay, wait don't I need to wait for-"

"No" Jess interrupts

I explain the whole book in 10 minutes.

"And yeah." I place the book in front of her, "That's about it."

"That's an actually interesting book, it has no clichés at all... you can leave now." She picks the book up. "I'll read this today and tell you about it in Thursday."

"Okay, thanks, I'll take my leave... w-wait what about you and Ellie?" I ask.

(Ellie isn't here, I'm clearly panicking on conversation forming)

"Thing is we're still in the middle of reading soooo." She answers.

"Ah, b-but... don't you wanna... O-Okay, I'll take off now." I leave. "Argh I wanted to build conversation but... I can't stop thinking about... Sara. Explaining the book took me off her but... now I can't stop, I have to do something."

My stomach rumbles.

"I have to eat something in the cafeteria first."

Jess's POV:

"Wow, already 5th page and it explains the backstory of the protagonist really well... He really is... amazing... The students judge Jake by his cover and background but when you open his book, it's way different and-"

I suddenly hear a smash coming from behind me, while I tried to look who it was, the person tackled me and was about to plunge a knife in to my throat.

"You won't take him away from me." The unknown female voice grunts.

Ellie pushed the door open and kicked the person's stomach making her run away in the blink of an eye.

"I almost... died." I realize.

I blacked out.

Jake's POV:

"Wow, today's classes went really quicker than usual because of some emergency." I head back home my phone rings.

"Who could it be?" I look at the number, "I don't know this number but it may be mom, dad... or Sara."

I answer the call. "Hello?"

"Yo it's me...Ellie."

"Hey, but umm how do you have my number?" I ask.

"Eh, it's a long story, but I called because you know that emergency, welp it's about Jess." Ellie gets straight to the point.

My heart dropped as my thoughts of yesterday come back to haunt me. Just as she said, "If she's gone then she won't bother us... right?"... No she's not capable of murder.

"Heyyyy, are you there?" Ellie asks. "Anyways, the police was gonna get involved but she's out cold from shock so there's nothing to be done at the moment."

"Wait, what, how?" I ask.

"Someone broke through the window and tried stabbing her neck but I came in and dealt with him myself." She answers.

"Are you okay?" I ask

Well, when I get rid of her, you'll love me for sure...right?
That sentence that Sara said hovered around but I kept my composure.

"Yes but shouldn't you ask about Jess instead?" Ellie murmured squinting her eyes.

"I did though." I defend myself.

"No, you asked how..." A child-like voice answered.

My eyes stop fixating towards the floor as I look around searching for the voice... but no one.

"S-Sorry, is she hurt?" I ask.

"She is still here at school and I'm waiting til' she wakes up." She answers.

"I'm on my way." I quickly answer.

I placed the phone in my pocket and ran back to the entrance of the school making it to the club room. Ellie was sitting on a chair while Jess was on the table sleeping.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, once again, she just collapsed cuz of the shock." Ellie answered. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, exam worries that's all... but okay...well, do you mind if I take care of Jess so you can go to your house?" I answer.

Ellie looks at me suspiciously and answers:

"Hmm, you seem like a trust worthy guy sooooo... sure"

"Hey don't get the wrong idea" I defend myself.

"I haven't said anything" She answers with a smirk.

With that she leaves and slams the door on purpose, waking Jess up.

"J-Jess, how are you feeling?" I immediately ask.

"I'm fine... wait you took care of me?" She answers, holding her neck and checking it.

"For a second, I switched with Ellie right about now." I answer.

"Taking turns, you make it sound like I'm in jail or something, but you were gonna take care of me through out the evening....thank you." She thanks.

"Oh it's nothing, I always get worried if  anyone I care for gets hurt."

Jess's POV:

"Why is my heart beating so fast?"

"Ahh, Jess, you are red, do you have a fever!?" Jake asked, "W-Wait, was it the thing I said?" He panicked, "I-I'm sorry, didn't mean it to sound weird!"

I touch my cheeks and they were really hot,

Jake's POV:

"I-If you're feeling better then I will take my leave." I quickly spout as I grab my bag and burst out.

"W-Wait, no Jake!" She exclaimed, but I thought it was my head playing with me.

After that awkward scene I went back home, it was 5:40 in the evening. The adrenaline rush still kicked up so it took me a couple of seconds after getting home for Sara to come up in my head. "Was it her..? No... it cant..." With no appetite my sight was set on my room and after entering it I went ahead and slept... I wish it would sound easier said than done because Sara kept popping up in my head.

"Is she sad, mad, worried, scared, who knows?" Her room is off limits which I don't mind, but the only thing that bothers me is that I can't read her mood and what's she hiding, but before any more thoughts slowly grow in my brain, quickly drowsiness succumbs me as I fall asleep until I hear a smash of the window...it sounded down stairs. It's already 7:00 meaning we are probably getting robbed. After calling the cops, I take this chance to be brave and stand up for myself.

While I grabbed my multitool and flipped the knife up, I headed down stairs slowly, heart beating so fast that I had to take deep breaths... Not knowing why... this situation felt oddly familiar. Either way, I got in front of the wall behind the kitchen, took a peek and saw the thief thanks to the convenient car's spotlight. While I went back to the wall in the deep darkness, he turned around and headed probably towards the cabinet with stuff inside... he actually was.

As he passed beside me I aimed the knife at his shoulder but he dodged it, then grabbed my arm squeezing it hard and making me drop the multitool. He proceeds to grab it in mid air and stab it through my hand. My screams of pain were covered by his right hand.

"This would've been much cleaner if you butted off you idiot." He ranted, "Little dude, I know you live alone with some girl, if you stayed quiet then none of this would've happened."

My muffled screams went over his voice, the feeling of pain was absent for the most of my life making this feeling almost unbearable.

"Shut the hell up... well... it doesn't matter since you saw my face." He chuckles, "Goodnight you nosy boy."

He proceeds to put the knife up to my neck, he was about to cut my throat open. This is how it ends... huh? I die without answers from Sara and with three friends. Suddenly his arm....fell...to the ground, he was about to scream but when he took a deep breath, it was interrupted by a katana going right through his neck.

"Wait, I remember this... Sara woke me out of that one... that dream... but how is this even posible? Dreams literally coming true."

The thieve falls to the ground revealing the person who saved me...it was Sara, she went up to me and kissed me on the cheek but then I blacked out because of the blood loss.

To be Continued

2314 Words Edited 3060

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
17.7K 638 23
This is my one-shots but further explained/ third parts/ extra short story pieces to them just for fun and a little bit because of requests. As alway...
33.1K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
23.3K 1K 42
Jake is the popular guy in school. He is 17years old. When he is in school, he is known as the lively,jovial and fun type of guy but when he is at...