A Knife Kills, Me? I destroy.

By SoPigeons

Finally free!!! After 14 years of being physically, mentally, sexually abused she was free. Katana or Kate fo... More

A Knife Kills Me? I destroy.
Chapter 1: The Start of My New Life
Chapter 2: A Life Changing Scream
Chapter 4: Living Normal???
Chapter 5: Meet and Tell
Chapter 6 Warrior vs. Paint
Chapter 7: Deal?
Chapter 8: How to fight 101
Chapter 9: 1 bad past + a vampire bite = what?!
Chapter 10: Filling In The Second Puzzle Piece
Chapter 11: Third Piece? Check. Confused? Double Check.
Chapter 12: Okay so now What?

Chapter 3: Return Home

1.7K 50 1
By SoPigeons

Chapter 3: Return Home

The poor girl was shivering like a leaf in the wind of a cold winter.

"my-my-my- na-nam-name I-s T-T-T-or-i" she stuttered out

"do you live in a pack?" I asked quietly so not to startle her. She nodded her head," do you know how to get there?" i questioned again. She raised a shakey hand and pointed to the direction she was running to.

"Okay hun I'm going to pick you up and carry you there okay?" I said pulling her to her feet, ignoring the stinging sensation in my back. She nodded her head, climbed on my backand put her arms around my neck and I took off running the way she was going. i think i have been running for hours upon hours my legs strated finally hurt, i knew that if i kept going i wouldn't be able to make it there by night fall. So i decided to take a rest. I looked at the girl, Tori, and she was staring out into space her eyes held no light no spark, no nothing, she kind of remind me of well... me... I got up and walked over to her.

" hun whats wrong?" i asked softly like a mom would ask her hurt child. I looked in her eyes seeing unshed tears. SHe jumped out and hugged my for all she worth. SHe started sobbing uncontrolably. She shook with every sob, with every cry out, she broke down completely. I held her close and whispered comforting words. Once she calmed down enough i asked her,

"You wanna tell me your story?" she quickly looked up, surprised that i would even ask her such a question, that involved her life.

"I-i- don't even know where to begin..." she said shamely looking down. I put my hand under her chin and pulled her head so she could look me in the eyes,

"Why don't you just start with who is your family and why you were out here." she nodded slowly, she took a deep breath and started her story.

"My name used to be Tori Moon but sense my parent were killed in front of me by rouges, i mange to get away and made it to the black pack," theres something familar about that name, " the Alpha took me in before he died, so my name is now Tori Greyson, his son, Blake Greyson who is now Alpha, took me under his wing for a couple tears and treated me as a little sister, but i was still and still am a loner. I'm the one that sits in the back corner of the class, the one who nose is always in a book, always quiet, this is probably the most i've said in years, but anyway, i'm the biggest loner in my high school whil my "brother" is at the top with his best friend,beta and my mate. He used to watch over me but now they ignore me, and every other chance bully me, But i don't blame them, i mean who would want to protect someone like me anyway eh?" she let out a strangled laugh, my heart was going out for her, she went through her parents dieing in front of her, she moved got accepted and trusted the alpha only to have him die, once again she got close to the Alpha only to have him turn on her with her mate. She was alone like i was, i had Shawn and Layla to pick me up and now i would do the same. she continued on with her story," As why i'm out here? Wel it was the day that my mate rejected me, he told me i was worthless, that i wasn't good enough for him, he told me that why should the beta have a mate that was the lowest of the low, he said it would be the best for everyone....if..." She let out a sob,"... if i just disappeared. So thats what happend, except it wasn't on purpose, rouges took me when i was walking home from school that day not wanting to be in the car with him, I deciced that i just needed some time to let it settle in and accept it, so i started walking i and ignored the calling out of Blake and kept going. I dont know how but i ended up deep in the woods, really deep, i had been crying so hard i didn't hear, smell or and barely even saw anyone sneak up on me.." she paused as she started to cry again.

"How long?.... How long have you been captured?" i asked, i was livid, knowing her mate was the cause of this.

"I wasn't there long maybe a week, but it was 1 week too long, it was long enough for them to take my innocent, i know i wont get pregnant because i can't i lost to much blood after my parents died, they had stabbed me in the womb with a silver dagger saying it was so i could not make anymore discusting wolves, so i'm not worried about getting pregant but that doesn't mean i'm still petrified of what happend. I... wish.. i.. could of done what you did... i wish i could be brave like...you..." she ended crying her eyes out, in return i told her my story about Shawn and LAyla and then she started crying again. i thought back to her story, man i thought i was mad before, oh ho i was furious now. I stood up and looked toward the sky seeing that it was about 5 in the afternoon,

"Are we close?" i asked and she just nodded and wiped her eyes of her tears, I held out my hand and she took it with shaky legs, i looked her in the eye,

"Hun when i get you back to your pack, i want you to point him out and i don't care if he is the freaking beta he is going to regret the day he rejected you and cause all of this, i promised" i siad with confidence and determination. She looked taken back at my words

" Wh-Wh- Who- are you?" she asked in awe. I picked her in my arms i looked at her,

"The name's Katana Slade" i answered with a smile she looked up at me

"THE SLADE?" she asked looking shocked, i chuckled and nodded, She smiled and leaned on my sholder. I took a big sniff to let me know how long it was until i reached the pack house, it smelled like a three hour walk but a two hour run, but the way i'm gonna run i'll make it there hour tops, and i took off runnig with one thought in my mind, When i see her mate he better be prepared on what coming.

I so focused on running that i didn't notice the wolves that started to flank my sides. IIt was only when the wind shifted that i noticed. I did a head count there were 4 of them. I could smell these wolves had been marked by an Alpha, so these were members of the pack. I ignored them and kept running. I came to the what i assume is the pack house and i slowed down to a walk, not the slightest bit tierd. When i got there, there were at least 4 other wolves there. And a man in the middle, The one that had been following me joined the rest of them.

"What is your business here?" the man asked. He had authority to him but i could sense he wasn't the Alpha or beta, he must be the omega, but they had masked his scent and authority so no one would know the difference between him and the beta, smart. if i hadn't spent 3 freaking weeks trying to pick apart scent and disgquish between the real and fake, Alpha, Beta, OR Omega. I looked at Tori silently asking is her mate here, she gave a slight nod and looked at the wolf who was pure brown and had honey colored eyes, he was taller than the others but you couldn't tell because of the dirt around them so it was like camoflouge, I looked down to tori only to see that her eye were glued to the floor with tears in her eyes, that got my blood boiling again.

"I need to speak to the beta immediatly," i said strongly watching her mate out of the corner of my eye, i saw his head slightly raise and his ears twitch.

"I am the beta what is your business" the omega replied, i scoffed and repeated my answer.

"I am here to speak with the beta."

" I am the beta what is your business.?"he said once again, and once again i relpied

" I am here to speak to the Beta" he looked like he was getting irritated that i was not believing him. I knelt down and put Tori on the ground laying against a tree so she could see everything but her mate. Though she was stronger than when i first got her because of giving her some protien bars i had left over from that chicks appartment, but i knew that she was on her home stretch so she needed her strength for her to stay awake through this whole ordeal,

"I am the beta-" i was infront of him in a blink of an eye and had him against the wall with my fore arm around on his adam's apple,

"I'll ask once more, i am not going to ask you again, I am here to speak with your Beta, not the Omega got it?" he nodded, and i Dropped him. i went to the wolf that is the beta and looked him dead set in the eyes

" I am here to speak with you beta so shift." At first he just stood there doing nothing but then he stood higher staring me down. I will not get stared down by this mangy mutt. " I said SHIFT Beta!" I said with my voice full of power, a power which no one could disobey not even an Alpha only a Council Member could barely resist. He Immediatly shifted and was stark naked. I had to look up at him. He looked familar but i couldn't pin point it i mentally shook my head and quickly took at my black Katana. I am the only known person who has ever wielded one as it was made for me and only me. I quickly was at his back pushing him by the point of my sword.

"The Slade?" he asked gulping after i gave him a quick yes. His pack members all started backing down form their attack positions.

" LIsten to all those who are here, i'm pretty sure ya'll are famillar my work yes?" i spoke clearly, by now we had attracted a crowd,but still no Alpha, mmm interesting. I saw all their heads nod, in answer. "So you all know why i am here." they nod again. BUt hte Omega spoke up

"I don't mean to correct you but Slade... Our Beta has done nothing to anyone innocent.. if he had he would've been kicked out" he said avoiding conflict. I nodded at this

"Oh i know that wouldv'e happened, but i'm here because this was a chain reaction" they all looked confused, " How many here have found their mates?" i asked and looked around finding almost everyone had their hand up including the Omega. "Omega step forward" i said my voice one again filled with power. He took timide steps foward "How did you feel once you found your mate?" he looked up at me and started to tell he story with a ghostly grin on his face

"When i finaly came of age and i saw her it was like i felt happy, like truly happy, when our eyes met it was like there was no other reason to live except for this one girl and i couldn't be more happy .. oh umm." he replied feeling embarressed by it.

"You don't need to feel embarresed by what you said by your mate i'm sure she is lucky to have a mate like you by her side" i sadi nodding. I looked around to see everybody

"Everybody who has their mate are you proud of your mates?" they yelled back a chorus of yes', and the Beta's eyes widdened as he realised where i was going, "Would you accept your mate no matter who he or she was?" the coursed yes again. "Let me ask you guys a question, who here know of a girl name Tori Greyson?" at this moment the door of the house flew open and i saw the alpha and he looked horrible, bags under his eyes, pale not deathly and looked defeated

"ho-ho-how do- do you konw of her?" he asked, even his voice sounded defeated

"Because" i started walking toward the tree i put Tori agaisnt. Everybody gasped as i picked her up and walked to the center of what now is a circle around the Beta and where i was previously standing. I layed her down on the dirt floor she was alive and looking around but she was even more pale then the alpha, her eyes lifeless, and her bones were showing.

"You mean her? I found her running away from rouges heading toward here, even though her own mate rejected her, in fact he was the reason she got taken in the first place" i looked over to the beta, to see him staring at her with horror, shame, guilt. I walked over to him, which he was still naked, i picked him up by the hair and dragged him over to her and threw him down at her side. "Your beta reject her because he was to high and mighty to accept her, just because she was worthless, not good enough for him, that why should the beta have a mate that was the lowest of the low, and it would be the best for everyone if she just disappeared" i said throwing every single word that he said to her back in his face and as he started to curl into a ball, i faced the now full circle "She ran away trying to have her heart not fall to pieces, and she was taken by the rouges that killed her paretns," at this point everybody was crying in disappointment and sadness, "When she was taken she was raped and her innocence was taken away, she was beaten, and kicked, but managed to escape, and you know what even though he caused all of this shit to her she still loved him she still wondered if he was looking for her, she still cared, Now" i said turning my head towards him "You made a huge mistake by rejecting the one person the goddess has created for you, don't take it for granite, you don't wanna be alone for all eternity." I said on the verge of tears because it reminded me of what my fate is. The beta snapped his head up to meet my eyes,

"What do you mean?" he asked quietly I gave him and everybody a small smile... i think

"With great riches comes even greater consequences, because of me being rare it is also rare for me to have a mate, but hey if i get to see everybody else happy with their mates i know my pain is worth it." I said with a bow of my head. He looked back down at his mate and took her in his arms.

"Don't think down on him my fellow shifters, but learn from his mistakes, learn do not judge, we are not here to judge, if we were no one should live because of our mistakes. So just keep oing and hope for a better day tomorrow," i said spinning around and facing the Beta and Tori.

"Tori Greyson and... i'm sorry i do not know your name Beta" he looked up at me with awe in his eyes

"Mitchell... Mitchell Klate" my breath caught in my throat as i finally realise what had been bothering me all this time.. The Beta was my brother, my twin brother. I looked at him

"Do you know of a Shawn and Layla Klate?" he stated confused, i broke out in a smile. "Wait how do you know my parents?" he said standing up, thankfully someone had got him some clothes now

"Shawn was the one that taught me everything. HE took me in and told me about you and your sister" When i said sister his eyes held so much sadness and longing, that i smiled looking at him as i walked around him in a circle

"Are you mocking my pain by smiling?" he asked in anger, i shook my head and looked at hima dn stared into his eyes reaching out with my wolf an wolf only, so he could feel the connection. I saw a look of confusion and then a look of pure happiness he ran up to me and gave me a hug crushing me,

"Oh my gosh i can't belive that you.. you are. i can't believe it" he said with a grin that i was sure to split his face in half, and tears in his eyes.

"Who is she ? What can't you belive?" Tori asked getting up from the ground after gaining some strength back,

"Tori Rememeber my story." i asked her, as realisation crossed her face and she hugged me too. I winced as she squeezed too tight, and she ran her fingers over my cut that was still on my back and now that i was coming down from my addrenialine i could feel the burning rising and it was starting to hurt like HELL!

"Who is she Mitchell?" The alpha asked

"She is my twin sister that was taken from me a long time ago" he said and gasps we heard around the camp. The Alpha motioned us to come inside as it was getting late. I was walking infront of the alpha when the pain became to much to bear and i screamed out and crumpled over. I was getting realy dizzy and i was seeing things i started falling down only to have the alpha catch me. I looked up to see him, mitch and tori all looking at my with worry. I heard Tori gasp and start telling the alpha about the attack with the rouges and she tells the about my wound on my back, but i was too far gone to hear anything else.

___*_^_*^_*^_*^_*^^*^_86-*^_*_^*_^_^*_^*_^*_^_^_*^_^*_*^_^*_^*_^*_*_^*_^*_*^_^*_^*_^*_*^_^*_^*_*^_^*_^*_^*_*^_^*_^*__^**_

^**^*^*^*^*^*^
(P.S.  Omega is The third rank not the last, omegas are the logical and the keep peace... mainly between the beta and alpha who sometime go at it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 30.9K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
357K 12.9K 42
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
4.1M 126K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...