My Mystery Pen Pal - 《COMPLET...

By lilnickyc

☆Needs major editing☆ After getting a call from an unknown number one night, Natasha and the mystery man star... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
My Books!

Chapter 6

3.8K 104 12
By lilnickyc

Natasha

MM - So what are you doing tonight now that college is done for the week?

Natasha - I don't have to work for once, so I'm currently about to see a movie with one of my girlfriends. What about yourself?

MM - I take it you work a lot on weekends? I'm hanging out at a friends, a night of gaming awaits us.

Natasha - Sounds thrilling haha. Yeah most weekends I work, night on Friday and Saturday is what I typically do, but someone needed to swap a shift so I traded tonight.

MM - So why are you not out with the "boyfriend" hmm?

Natasha - He's real haha. He's working late. And what is your game of choice?

MM - IF he's real, I don't like him. He should put you first more often. The game choice for tonight is Age of Empires. So I'll probably be up for hours, they get intense!

Natasha - Movie's about to start and my friends bugging me to go in. Have fun with AOE. Try trampling your friend with elephants. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 40.1K 55
♡ Editor's Pick 2020 ♡ When Rachel, who had loved her best friend Lucas since she was a little girl, found out he loved her too, she couldn't be any...
39.6K 1.7K 32
unknown number: saw you earlier, you look good babe ;) eva: thank you BUT who the fuck are you??? and why are you stalking me? unknown number: jesus...
730 30 9
Dear Reader, My name is... I'm not going to reveal that. The only thing I can tell you is that I am Natasha's future spouse (I'm saying spouse, beca...
51.1K 1.8K 21
Being a recent grad from university hasn't been as you expected it, you can't seem to find a job. Your friend tips you off of a job with someone very...