Soul's BackStory

By Grim_Reaper_Soul

"Beauty of the day, but child of the night. Come to me!" Was said by Marina Brogan and Marco Coleman. They en... More

The New Baby
The Home
The new Family
First Day
Why? (Sexual)
He knows
His soul
The Child's Dream
Her Reflection
Chris's Brother
school day.
school day (part 2)
Getting to know her
Him and friends

School Day ( Part 3)

8 0 0
By Grim_Reaper_Soul

The child was sitting upon the school bus. She sat in the back. She had her little bag next to her. It was black and blue with purple sparkles. She made it herself..
She had her little uniform on and her hair down. It was very curly and professional like. She actually had breasts too. She held them down when no one looked, due to her bus driver being retarded and drinking while driving.
The child lays down on her bag and the seat. She had the most terrible headache...
She kept that headache to herself.
A little kid came over and she sat in front of the child. She had dark brown hair with brown eyes. She looked behind her and down at the child, smiled. The child sat up and she waved slightly. She frowned a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 188 43
Abe-e-Hayat explores the theme of spirituality, goals bigger than life, and the pursuit of redemption. Abe-e-Hayat starts from the journey of Salaar...
313K 30.7K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
639K 47.6K 40
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
40.3K 3.5K 64
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...