Baby Boy | Zustiall AU [COMPL...

By cptnrogers

"He's so fucking precious...I want him so bad, Zayn!" "I know, but we have to be gentle, Justin. I don't want... More

Baby Boy | Zustiall AU
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty (SMUT CENTRAL)

Twenty Three

7.5K 238 77
By cptnrogers

"Niall, come on, sweet pea. It's time to get up." It's Zayn's voice, gentle in Niall's ear. Niall groans, rolling back over, burying his face in the covers. "Come on!"

Niall huffs angrily. "No...it's my vacation! Wanna sleep..."

Zayn leans in closer, breath warm enough against Niall's ear to tickle. "Come on, sweetheart. You're gonna be good for me and get up, aren't you?" When Niall still doesn't move, his voice goes deeper. "Come on, Ni, love. Can you get up for Daddy?"

When Niall rolls over, his cheeks are flushed. "That's mean..."

"Is it, angel? Why's that?" Zayn questions, expression somewhere between a smirk and a smile. "You saying you don't like calling me daddy?"

Niall whines and covers his face with his hands. "Don't..."

"Come here, sweet boy." Zayn pulls Niall into his lap, kisses his face a few times until Niall uncovers his face. "Sweetheart, you don't have to be embarrassed. Justin and I adore you, you know that, and I can assure you neither of us will be opposed to you having a daddy kink."

"Justin will laugh," Niall mumbles, voice muffled against Zayn's shirt.

"Yeah, he might," Zayn admits, unable to argue with that. "But he'll be into it, too. His laugh will be out of surprise, not out of making fun of you. I promise."

"Not gonna tell him," Niall grumps. Zayn just laughs and kisses his pouting lip.

"Well, I won't force you. Just keep that lip tucked in before he gives you something to pout about," Zayn chuckles, patting Niall's butt to get the boy off his lap. "Are you hungry?"

"Not really...Can we go to a museum?"

"Yeah, that sounds like it would be fun," Zayn nods. In a much cheerier mood, Niall skips off to the bathroom to get ready. Once he's dressed (outfit pictured above), he follows Zayn down to the kitchen. "So I was thinking after the museum we could go out and eat somewhere fancy tonight," Zayn suggests.

Niall nods. "I didn't bring anything fancy, though," he frowns, fiddling with the buckle on his overalls.

Zayn just smiles. "Don't worry about it, angel, I'm sure Justin and I will find something you'll like."

Niall rolls his eyes, trying not to smile.

"Do you just roll your eyes at me?" Zayn asks, voice still gentle but definitely firmer.

Niall bites his lip. "...No..."

Zayn raises an eyebrow. "Now you're lying to me?"

Niall squirms, frowning. "Sorry..."

"Sorry who?"

Niall squirms even more, blushing now. "Sorry, Daddy."

When Zayn smiles, it reaches all the way up to his eyes, and he leans in and kisses the end of Niall's nose. "You're forgiven, sweetheart. Just don't be such a little brat or you'll get one of those spankings we've been threatening to give you, yeah?"

Niall scrunches up his nose, which makes Zayn laugh. In reality, thinking about Zayn or Justin spanking him makes Niall's heart start beating a lot faster, which is something he totally doesn't want to deal with. 

"Good morning!" Justin's voice calls, so much more chipper than Niall expects. Just upon seeing him, Niall starts blushing when he thinks about how Justin will react when/if he finds out about his daddy kink.

"Hi," Niall mumbles, semi-shyly, but he tucks himself against Justin's side and clings to him.

"Such a clingy, little one today, huh? Hi, angel," Justin smiles, and when he kisses Niall, he's smiling the whole way through. "You ready to head to that museum?"

Niall nods, delighted, and once Liam and Harry are ready, the five of them head out the door. Niall is quiet on the car ride to the museum, excited about all the art he's gonna see. Once they get there, it becomes apparent that Justin has no attention span. He looks at a painting for about five seconds before going to look at something else, while Zayn and Niall like to stare at the paintings until they evoke some sort of emotion. They feel no need to rush, while Justin is standing at the doorway, fiddling around on his phone as he waits for them.

It surprises Justin that he feels jealous. He feels out of place here, in this room where Niall and Zayn are able to appreciate everything. He wants to, he just can't sit still, and to wander around this place and look at everything without getting distracted just isn't possible. He starts to feel even worse because Niall and Zayn are whispering to each other, sharing some sort of secret that he's not a part of. He knows it's not right to sit here and let these negative feelings stew up inside, but he also doesn't want to hurt either of their feelings because he adores them both.

"Justin, you ready?" Zayn's voice asks, and he snaps his head up from where he was blankly staring at his phone screen. He nods, forces a smile on his face, and follows Zayn and Niall to the next room. Once they're back in the limo a few hours later, Justin goes to put an arm around Niall to cuddle him, but Niall twists to murmur something to Zayn. That bitter feeling settles even deeper in Justin's stomach, and he turns to look out the window, fiddling with his wedding ring. "You're fidgeting," Zayn says suddenly, hand covering Justin's. "Are you okay, babe? Feeling anxious?"

The bitter feeling in Justin's stomach turns to guilt. His husband knows him so well, loves him so much, he would be so hurt if he knew he was feeling like this. "A little," Justin responds.

Zayn squeezes his hand. "Well, we're almost back to the house. We were at that museum for a long time, I wasn't thinking about how that would've made you antsy. I'm sorry."

Justin shakes his head, signaling that he shouldn't worry about it. Niall has been silent throughout the exchange, and as soon as it ends, he starts to talk to Zayn again. Justin bites his tongue, hard, staring out the window.

The rest of the day goes the same way. Zayn and Niall seem as cuddly as ever, and Justin is so touch-starved it's almost ridiculous. Zayn has always been affectionate, knowing that physical touch is Justin's love language, and to go so long without at least some affectionate insult is making Justin cranky. He doesn't want to take it out on Niall or Zayn, though, so he just goes quiet, curling into himself. By the time night rolls around, Justin's entire chest feels hard as a rock.

"Are you okay?" Niall chirps, voice tiny. Zayn is in the bathroom brushing his teeth, and Justin is facing away from Niall on the bed, not cuddling him at all.

"What do you mean?" Justin responds.

"Well...you've been so quiet. You feel so far away," Niall explains. "...Did I do something wrong?"

Justin rolls over quickly. "No, baby." Panic is thick in his chest. It would kill him to have Niall be upset and think that anything was his fault. "No, you haven't done anything wrong. It's just me. I'm thinking too much."

"About what?"

Justin hesitates. He isn't sure how to talk about this or if he even wants to.

"Communication is key," Niall says in a bratty voice, echoing what they said to him.

Justin raises an eyebrow at him, fighting back a smile. "Are you sassing me, baby boy?"

Niall's cheeks go pink immediately, and his squirming definitely doesn't go unnoticed. "No!"

"I think you are."

"No, I didn't mean it..."

"Oh, you didn't?" Justin is smiling now. Niall is so flustered without even being touched, if you just use a stern tone of voice the poor boy melts into putty.

"No...I'll be good, Da --" Niall cuts himself off. " -- Justin."

Justin's heart rate has picked up a bit. "What did you almost just say, sweetheart?"

Niall covers his face with his hands. "Nothing!"

"I don't think that's true."

Niall lets out a loud whine. "Please don't laugh at me!"

"Baby!" Justin gasps, pulling Niall into his lap. When the blond uncovers his face, his lower lip is trembling. "Hey, hey, I'm not gonna laugh at you. You're so sweet, I'd never, ever make fun of you. I'd never wanna hurt your feelings, love, you're so precious..." He kisses Niall's face a few times, brushing his hair back. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, baby, but please don't choose not to tell me because you think I'm going to make fun of you. I promise I won't."

Niall whines and hides his face in Justin's neck. He mumbles something, but Justin can't hear it.

"Come on, angel, you can tell me," Justin coos, rubbing Niall's back.

Niall huffs. "I might...maybe...have accidentally called Zayn Daddy..." he says the last bit in a rush.

Justin pulls back in surprise, but true to his word, he doesn't laugh. "Is that what you almost called me just now?" he asks, knowing the answer but wanting Niall to say so. Niall nods. "Hey, use your words, baby."

"Yes..."

"You have a daddy kink," Justin says.

Niall smacks his arm. "Don't! It's...embarrassing..."

"That's why you and Zayn were acting all mysterious," Justin continues, understanding now. The bitter feeling in his chest disappears. "You guys do want me around, you just...were trying to figure out how to tell me."

"Of course we want you around," Zayn's voice says, actually sounding hurt. "If you don't know I love you, you're absolutely nuts."

"I'm sorry," Justin says, putting an arm out to pull Zayn close. "I love you, too, Zee."

Niall's heart is near the point of beating out of his chest. "I love you, too...just in case you didn't know..." he sounds terribly embarrassed. "And you, too, Zayn...I love both of you so much."

Justin feels like he could cry, and he pulls the tiny blond close so he can kiss him. "Oh, baby boy, I love you, too. I love you to the point of bursting."

Zayn is laughing. "I love you, too, Niall, you sweet little angel. I can't believe we ever lived without you."

Niall actually starts to cry, he loves them so much, and it was such a sweet thing for Zayn to say. He curls up in between them, making sure that Justin is getting cuddled enough, too. 

"I love you," Niall whispers to Justin again, just to be sure he really hears it. He could feel that he was pulling away and didn't understand why, and now Niall feels bad for not having just told him about his kink right away.

Justin's voice at his ear, breathy and warm. "I love you who?"

Niall's grateful that the lights are off now, and he squeezes his eyes shut as he blushes. "I love you, Daddy..."

Niall can hear the smile in Justin's voice when he responds. "God, you're so fucking perfect, baby boy. I love you, too. I love you so damn much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.8K 31
Niall Horan's parents were hoping for a baby girl, but instead they got Niall. Rick, Niall's father, was furious. He abuses Niall constantly, and Nia...
195K 9.3K 33
"In order to gain something, you have to lose something." or the one where Niall somehow gets blackmailed into playing boyfriend for the school's ba...
34.7K 470 17
So....Ziall is it?
21.1K 1.7K 12
"zayn...we'll find each other, right? you won't forget me?" "niall, baby, i'll find you. i'll always find you, okay? always." SEQUEL TO GIFT OF THE G...