Bitting Bones (HoneyMustard)

Por Zombeeydoodels

Non of the characters belong to me nor does the cover. Underfell was created by Kaitogirl Underswap was crea... Más

Sticks and Stones
I dont think im in underfell anymore
Tears and Tacos
Just us then...
Author's Note
'New bestie'
The Next Day
Dr Undyne (And Some Adorable HoneyMustard)
First day and a devious plan
Backstory
Oh I Know, Don't You worry~
As life goes on
Christmas Pt-1
Christmas special pt-2
Nice Cream
Finding Out
First Kiss Dilemma
The Visitor And The Secret

Special Guest!?

1.9K 50 64
Por Zombeeydoodels

Omg I said I'd update more... I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Every night I'm like 'today I should totally update for some beautiful people's then I forget. I swear I have a memory of a goldfish. Anyway here is the long awaited chapter.

"Are you trying to suffocate me! Get your filthy hands off me!" The sudden warmth of a hug surprised the skeleton, to the point that the skeleton started sweating. Then that warmth went after the injuries resurfaced. Being within a meter of a monster you didn't know in Red's universe was a death sentence, so this is the most contact he has ever had... Except for the harmful contact.

Blue jumped off at the sudden mood change; although that didn't change his mood. "WHAT YOU'VE NEVER HAD A HUG, RED?" He asked puzzled. Blue was sad at the thought that there is someone who's never had a hug, much less a taco too.

"Red?" Papyrus repeated after the sudden name change. Papyrus looked at the skeleton now called Red. He thought it suited Red's features, and is definitely less confusing.

"YUP PAPPY YOU KNOW RED, BLUE CATCHY NICKNAMES SUCH FITTING FOR MY MAGNIFICENT TASTE!" Neither Red or Papyrus disagreed, mainly they were too lazy to argue with the stubborn energetic Blue.

"What's a hug? Cause I don't need another one from someone as disgusting as you." Although Red's words were filled with harshness he really did appreciate the sense of a hug, even if he didn't know what it was. The skeleton, even now, will try to deny any feelings he had. He would always be disgusted or scared in his old Universe, so why would that change now.

"I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL IF SOMEONE IS DISGUSTING BY A HUG, AND YOU MUST HAVE SAID THAT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT COME UP WITH ANY WORDS TO EXPLAIN MY MAGNIFICENCE, BUT A HUG IS WHAT YOU GIVE SOMEONE WHEN YOUR HAPPY." Blue had a vague description but Red sort of understood, none the less. Papyrus nodded in agreement, slouching so much that the wind could push him over. He looked exhausted.

"Why don't you just say your happy? It's so much easier why do something so useless." After having a conversation with the two brothers Red could  tell Blue is a more innocent skele, so if he saw Red's old universe it would tear him apart. Red thought to himself that he should probably be cautious of orange Papyrus or 'Papy'.

"HUGS AREN'T USELESS... IT'S ERM... UH... IT'S A WAY TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT YOUR REALLY HAPPY. LOTS OF PEOPLE DO IT." Blue exclaimed while jumping in excitment of all the lessons on friendship he could teach the other. Red didn't looked convinced at the answer, but decided not to delve any further, since it could lead to more of the useless 'friendship' stuff.

"Hey bro. Aren't you missing some training with Alphys?" Blue had a look of sudden realisation. He glanced at the clock, followed with a sense of idiocy that he didn't notice such an important thing. Red looked confused, as always about why Alphys would train the skeleton, although this was another universe.

"Alphys?" Red asked clear confusion and question in his tone. 'The mad scientist who's addicted to anime.' It was how the underground thought of her, although say that to her girlfriend and she would turn you  to dust. Although that was Red's favourite past time, a show without gore or other things...

"YOU DON'T KNOW ALPHYS? SHE'S THE LEADER OF THE ROYAL GUARD SHE'S THE BEST AND SO COOL! SHE EVEN TRAINS ME THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!" Blue said In a heroic pose with his cape flowing in the wind... Indoors.

Red finally deduced and figured out something, that this universe was a swapped version of his previous. A wave of relief swept over Red. Since Red knew that there were some bad Universes out there, and that's him saying something. So he was relieved to be so lucky, for the first time in his life.

"PAPY WE HAVE A GUEST! AND HE'S INJURED! HOW CAN I THE AMAZING HOST LEAVE A GUEST LIKE THAT!" Blue exclaimed like he had a sense of duty, and wanted to help those who needed it. Papyrus sighed, he'd rather discuss a few things with Red before leaving him alone with his innocent brother.

Papyrus decided, for the first and hopefully last time, to take responsibility. "Don't worry Sa - Blue I'll take your duty so go along and train with Alphys." He noticed Blue's face become worried.

"ARE YOU SURE PAPPY? IM SURE ALPHYS WON'T MIND ME MISSING A DAY." Blue was worried about the sudden change in Papyrus, although proud of his brother he wondered why the change at this point in time.

"It's fine bro. Besides wouldn't it be great for me to bond with our guest." Blue thought for a second but then nodded soon after. Red wondered how the relationship was between the brothers when he's not there. Was this just a comedy act with a tragic ending where he dies, or were the brothers truly this oblivious and goofy.

Blue snapped out of his thoughts, his face lit up with happiness and joy, then into worry about what could happen. "ALRIGHT PAPPY BUT NO MUFFETS OR CIGARETTES OR SLEEPING OR -" Papyrus sighed and Red really couldn't blame him. Blue reminded him of his brother. The good parts about him... And that was very few.

Papyrus thought of what to say to make the little skele worry less, he decided adding a compliment should suffice. "Blue you should trust me more. I am the bro of the magnificent Sans. So go to training." Blue nodded. The two lazy skeletons thought he'd never leave, although now they were stuck with eachother.

"Break a bone." I said before Blue left. He smiled before leaving. I hear him screaming gradually getting quieter as he runs. The room became silent now that the innocent and egoistic skeleton left. Even the house that they were both in seemed to miss him.Red looked suspiciously at Papyrus. Thinking about why he would want his brother to leave so bad. Papyrus noticed and smiled.

Papyrus relaxed his eyes along with the suspicious words of "It's okay I'm not going to dust ya while he's gone... Although I do have some reasons. Considering I dunno what you did in your previous universe nor do I care. But what I do care about is that your in my house in my universe so I have a few ground rules." Red instantly knew two things. This universes Papyrus cared a lot, a hella lot about his brother. Second he could say more than a sentence.

"That's fair enough. It's not like I'm staying here long though." Papyrus caused Red to put his guard up more than before and Papyrus could tell that Red was a good skeleton. It's just things happened to him and made him end up like this, well if that wasn't the case Papyrus's observation skills must have gotten rusty over time.

"Okay first off no cussing in front of my bro." Papyrus suddenly demanded in a serious tone, he eyed up Red, who was looking back at the orange monster in confusion.

"Why the hell not?" Red asked in a confusing and aggressive tone. He already kinda knew why but, he just decided to ask anyway. Mainly to see what Papyrus's thoughts were.

"Ya see id rather not have my brother end up like you... No offence." Papyrus just realised how harsh he sounded but Red just shrugged. He understood. If he had any say he would love to have his innocent brother back, he'd do anything.

"Non taken. I'd rather not have my bro end up the way he did." Papyrus obviously had questions but... He didn't want to make this Red uncomfortable. Papyrus has never really experienced any testifies, so he didn't know what to say or how he felt. Sure Papyrus cared about what happened it was just something he wouldn't be able to relate too.

"Well that brings me up on the next question. Don't talk about the 'stuff' in your universe to my brother. Ya know the death 'nd dust." Red nodded and Papyrus looked relieved that Red isn't being hard to deal with. Papyrus didn't think Red wouldn't be so submissive, but then again a lot happened, he's probably not in the mood to show his tough side tibia honest.

"Well erm that's around it sorry to make things awkward." Papyrus said bashfully rubbing the side of his skull.

(And now for a special guest)

Suddenly a portal opened the same one Red had ran into to get into this universe. Both the skeletons looked suspicious at the new vortex of space time that had opened up.

"Yo, yo, you what is up my radical bros, it's yo friendly neighborhood Fresh!" Red just instantly knew he would hate this dude while Papyrus was more interested in the portal. The dude was a rainbow wearing clothes you'd only see in the 70s.

"As you dudes know this little bro is from a another rad universe! All thanks to your friendo Fresh! I should probably tell ya rad dudes why right? Well this unrad dude called Nightmare thought to himself in that dark brain of his 'lets destroy a universe and declare war on da star trio's and the snap crackle pop he chose yours. So my swiggity swaggity friend ink is like 'yo my awesome dude Fresh get the Sans from da universe and pud him in another one of my rad and awesome universe.' So like you know. Your stuck here. Bye friendo's."

That was a speech of rainbows and I swear it was in another language. Red and Papyrus didn't have any words to say after that.

"That just made stuff even more awkward."

Again sorry for the late update. Fresh was there just to give a bit of a background story behind the portal so it's not... Well... It's understandable. Anyway there was no fluff in that just awkwardness and rainbows. I even reached 1000 words in this chapter just a bit extra for not updating.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 106 17
*Not completed (on Haitus with this one) just trying to prevent wattpad from deleting it* A teenage hero has fell down into the underground known as...
26.9K 943 29
Trauma is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly. Especially if your "best friend" is the cause of it. But friendship, understanding...
16.2K 1.6K 18
Papyrus finds himself curious about the machine Sans has behind their house. When he accidentally activates it, he ends up sending himself to the wor...
31.9K 1.6K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...