The Not So Compatible Couple

Door ihareemnisar

"Just how much can you eat"? He asked eyeing her and she glared at him "Listen Mr don't you dare say a word a... Meer

Prologue
Cover for book
Chapter 1
New story
Cover
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Listen up !

2.9K 80 1
Door ihareemnisar

Hey guys ..hope all is good..This is not an update but I will update soon .Just wanted to tell you guys that i have updated my fav story THE MESSED UP GUARDIAN..Yeah i started writing it a year ago and then I completely stopped writing it because I thought no one liked it.

I updated it today after a year when I took the decision to keep writing it till it ends.

The thing is I just want to request you guys to take a look at the story for once please and let me know if you like it.

Among all the stories that i have written..Its my favourite and I updated it after a year today .I encouraged myself that i will write it till the end .As I have told you all that I stopped updating it because I thought no one liked it.But because I love that story so much so I thought why not give it a try again.

Please read it once and let me know what you think.

Waiting for your response and support.

Hareem :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...