little do you know ⍟ camila c...

By novacabello

one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut More

don't try to play it safe
you say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet?
i wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
i'm only a fool for you
you're my high (five)
you're like my drug but i can't get high off you
i told you that i wasn't perfect, you told me the same
i was as pure as a river, but now i think i'm possessed
how it feels when the world's gone mad
hell is where i dreamt of you and woke up alone
i've given all my love to you
drunk enough to say that i love you
i've memorized every line on your fingertips
i've become so numb
i gave the world my heart and all i have to show for it are scars and nightmares
i fell in love with a very bad habit
i'm losing myself for you
eat that pussy just like you should
i mean, if you're into it, i'm into it
parental advisory: explicit content
the hurting, the healing, the loving

the only exception

1.8K 65 57
By novacabello

"Hey, babe?" Y/N mumbles from next to me, clicking random buttons on her phone for a moment before she fully turns to meet my eyes. I raise a questioning eyebrow, looking up from my lyric book to address my girlfriend.

"Yup," I reply, popping the 'P'.

"Can we get a picture?" The blue-eyed girl asks, showing me the open camera app on her phone. I contemplate for a second, but that's all it is, a second, before a fall for those blue-eyes and nod my head, moving closer to the girl to get into the picture. "Say, cheese!" She cheers, positioning the camera in front of us where we both smile brightly into the lens. Just as Y/N is about to click the capture button, I turn my head to place my lips on her soft cheeks and her smile grows even more if that is possible.

The click of the camera going off is what pulls me away from the girl after I deliver the kiss.

"Let me see," I mumble, crawling onto my girlfriend's lap so that my back faces her front and her arms loop around my waist as she brings the phone in front of us. "Aw, babe. We look so good," I coo, feeling my own lips form a large smile as I look at myself with my beautiful girlfriend. Y/N's lips brush over the skin on my neck and I immediately feel Goosebumps take over my skin.

"Can I post it?" She mumbles into my neck, running her hands up and down my sides under my loose-fitting tank top. I think for a moment if I really want it posted but realize a moment later that I don't care because it's my girlfriend that I love so much.

"Of course, baby."

---

The sight of a finger coming into my preferable vision is what snaps me out of my thoughts about a certain blue-eyed girl.

"Hey!" I whine, snapping the hand away from my fries on my plate, growling a little possessively at the sight of Y/N trying to steal them. I turn my head to see the innocent look on my girlfriend's face as she frowns adorably and pouts. "Ugh, don't do that," I groan, looking away so I don't succumb.

"But, baby," she whines, moving closer to me in the booth of this dinner where we are sitting and having lunch. "I want some," she mumbles, depositing small kisses to the exposed part of my shoulder blade.

"I offered to buy you some," I remind the girl, turning my head to look at her again as she lays her head on my shoulder but turns her head to look up at me.

I didn't want them before though," Y/N sighs, and I know she will keep acting like a baby until she gets some. It's not like I can keep saying no to that face anyway.

"Gosh, fine," I tut, faking as if it was a big deal when really, I would share my food with her any day; I just love her too much.

"Thank you, my love."

---

"Move over," a tired voice makes me open my eyes from my half slumber. I look up to see the blue-eyed girl hovering over me as she tries to climb into bed but I am taking up all the room. I shift quickly, wanting to cuddle with my girlfriend and get back to sleep.

"Hurry up," I whine, opening up my arms so that she can curl into them. Y/N places her face on my neck, leaving a small kiss as she wraps her arms around my waist while mine goes around her neck.

"Goodnight," the girl lets out between a long yawn, shifting a little more so that she can tangle our legs together.

"What the shit?" I yell out, jumping a little in my spot but not going anywhere with Y/N's arms still locked around me.

"What?" My girlfriend mumbles, burying her head deeper into my neck.

"Your feet are so fucking cold," I protest, trying to move my feet away from hers as she moves the closer for warmth.

"No, stop," the brunette whines, chasing my feet with her under the covers. I crumble at her sleepy voice and the pout I can practically hear appearing on her lips.

"You're annoying," I comment, dragging her feet in between mine so that I can warm them up.

"I love you," she murmurs just before I hear the small evening out of her breath.

"I love you."

---

"Yo, Chanch!" My eyes get directed to the voice I want to hear and I spot Dinah and the rest of the girls at a booth in the diner. I wave back quickly, walking quickly to the booth so I don't get spotted by any fans. "What's up, dawg?"

"Hey, Cheech," I greet the overly excited Polynesian, squeezing into the spot next to her. "Hey, guys," I also greet the others, giving them all a warm smile. The all greet me back with a 'hi Mila', or 'hi Camz', from Lauren. "Have you guys ordered?"

"Nah, we were waiting for your fine ass," Normani pipes up from next to Dinah, looking over her to get a look at me. I laugh, ducking my head a little as a small blush takes over my face.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Y/N and I... We were busy," I say tentatively, already knowing they will tease me about it.

"Get it, girl!" Dinah yells out, making thrusting movements with her hips under the table. Ally leans over the table to smack her head dramatically and we all laugh when Dinah lets out a small 'ow' and pouts, holding the place Ally hit her.

Soon enough, we have all ordered our tasty food and are chatting amongst ourselves; just like old time.

"Hey, Walz. Let's take a picture," Dinah comments with a piece of breakfast sausage hanging out of her mouth, and I almost don't understand her.

"Don't forget to swallow, Dinah," Lauren mumbles, smirking at the end and shooting a wink to her band member.

"Bite me, Lauren," Dinah remarks, sneering a little at the girl in a playful manner.

"Mmm, I'm good. But I'm sure Normani would love to."

"Hey! Leave me out of this," Normani joins the conversation and Ally and I laugh at the fact that our conversations can escalate so quickly on irrelevant topics.

"Anyway!" Dinah pipes up again. "I want a picture with my girl," she says, turning to me again. I immediately shake my head, not liking to take pictures with people.

"No, I'm good," I tell her, already moving away from her a little so I won't be subjected to it. But doesn't go well as my ass almost falls off the seat.

"Come on, Camila! Just one photo for the fans. Caminah for life!" The girl shouts, drawing unnecessary attention to our table.

"Shut up, Dinah," I hiss, shrinking back more to not be spotted. "I don't want a photo. Can we drop it?" I groan. I hate getting photos taken of me. It's kind of hard to not get photos taken of you in this industry. But I still try to stop it as much as possible.

"Fine."

---

"I know right! I was like; nah bitch. If you're going to talk shit about one of us, you talk shit about all of us, and I won't have that," Lauren rants, telling us about her recent encounter with a 'fan'. The other three girls start to remark back, putting in their own input, but I'm too distracted by the hand moving towards my chicken nuggets.

"Lauren!" I shout, smacking her hand away hard from my precious nuggets.

"Ow, Camz!" The girls face contorts to surprise as she looks up at me glaring at her. "What was that for?" She hisses, rubbing the back of her hand tenderly to ease the pain a little.

"You were going to take a nugget," I whine, actually offended by her actions. By now, the rest of the girls have stopped gossiping and turned to us to see the commotion.

"Ooo, Camren," Dinah chirps, popping a chip in her mouth as she watches the 'show'.

"It's just a chicken nugget, Camz," Lauren replies calmly, shrugging her shoulder as she reaches over to take another.

"No, Lauren!" I shout, jumping forward a little into the table. "Don't touch them!" I smack her hand away again, this time harder.

"Camila!"

"Lauren!"

"Camren!"

"Shut up, Dinah!" Both Lauren and I say in unison. She holds her hands up in defense, grumbling something under her breath that I couldn't care less about right now. Not when someone is trying to take my food.

"What is your problem, Camila?" Lauren almost shouts, the both of us getting worked up over a chicken nugget.

"What's yours, Lauren?" I retorted, crossing my eyes over my chest while narrowing my eyes in on her; daring her to try to take another nugget.

"Ugh, whatever," she groans, signaling for the waitress to come up to our table.

"That was intense," Ally whispers to Dinah and Normani, flicking her eyes between Lauren and I. They stop talking when the waitress reaches our table, and Lauren leans her elbow on the table with her chin in her hand.

"Can I have a plate of chicken nuggets?"

---

"I am stuffed," Dinah groans, plopping down next to me on the couch with her arms stretched.

"Ugh, same," Normani grunts. "I think I ate too many chicken wings." I sigh, watching as all the girls trudge into my apartment, making themselves at home, especially Normani. She jumps onto the couch where Dinah and I are resting, lying down so her head is resting in Dinah's lap. That leaves her feet to fall into my lap.

"Ew, Normani," I push the girl's feet off me with a single finger, not wanting feet anywhere near me.

"No," she replies, placing her feet back onto my lap, and smirking at me.

"Stop, Mani," I whine, pushing her feet off again and moving further down on the couch. I don't get far when my side hits the arm of the couch.

Normani just keeps smirking, shimmying closer to me to place her feet back on my lap, this time, digging them into my lap and rubbing them against my shirt. I almost gag at the sight and feeling.

"No! Normani, stop! Ew, please stop," I plead, trying my hardest to get the feet off me. I fucking hate feet. They're so weird and gross. Have some respect and wear some fucking socks.

"What's your problem, Mila?" Dinah asks from behind Normani.

"You guys know I hate feet," I groan, flicking gagging more as I look down at Normani's two little devils.

At my comment, all four girls snap their heads in my direction with smirks plastered all over their face.

"I'll call the cops!"

---

"What is it, Mila?" Ally asks from her spot next to me on the floor. By now, the rest of the girl has fallen asleep somewhere in the room. Either on the couch or on the floor with Ally and me.

"What is what?" I ask the girl, her question coming out of nowhere.

"What is it about her?" Ally asks again, shifting her weight onto her side to face me. I look down to the girl in my arms, sleeping peacefully as I stroke her hair with my hand.

"What do you mean?"

"You let her do stuff that you don't let anyone else do," she justifies, looking at Y/N and me with a look of adoration on her face.

"No, I don't," I retort softly, not believing that she is saying.

"Really, Mila?" She asks amazed, obviously thinking that whatever she is saying is obvious. I just shake my head, still not understanding what she is trying to say, and turn my head to deposit a kiss in my girl's hairline.

"For example, the whole no picture thing. You don't let anyone else take pictures of or with you, but she can," Ally explains, not trying to start anything, just tell me. I hum, realizing that I do actually only allow her to get pictures of or with me.

"Okay, but's that's like, one thing," I remark, still not seeing her point.

"There are so many more, Mila. What about food. You hate when people take your food, but I know for a fact she can steal your food any day and you won't even get mad," the small girl enlightens, and I raise an eyebrow when I realize she's right again.

"What else?" I ask, actually intrigued now with how I actually act like this.

"Like I said, there are heaps. But-ah, let me think." Ally looks around the room as if she is trying to get inspiration for what her next point will be.

She stops at Y/N and my entangled bodies and traces her eyes down the length. Her eyes suddenly light up and she looks back at me.

"Feet."

"Ew, please don't say that work," I couch, not even liking the sound of it.

"You hate feet. Of any kind. When Normani put her feet on you before, you almost threw up," she challenges, and I only raise an eyebrow. How is this news?

"Yeah... What's your point, mama?"

"Camila, you have Y/N's feet wrapped up like a Christmas present between your feet." I almost gag at the amount of times she has used the f-word in one sentence but then process what she said. I look down, seeing that indeed, Y/N's feet are in between mine.

I don't feel the slightest bit of detest. I just hum, looking back at Ally.

"So, what is it about her?" Ally reiterates her first question again, pointing to the girl cuddles on my chest.

"I guess she's the only exception."

---

im still so freakin salty that flop harmony postponed the aus tour till march. like, can ya'll have a little more consideration?

whatever, smd.

anyway, that's all fam. chow 👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
718K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* imagine dating this ...
29.6K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -