ERELAH

By sofiyah_

Fate can be funny at times,just when you think oh wow things are going fine, it goes... Surprise!! Bitch you... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fourteen

16 1 0
By sofiyah_

I could hear heels on the floor, Al must be getting ready.

"Wakey wakey, you have a date today" I shielded my eyes from the sunlight as Alia pulled the curtain and tried to cover my face with the sheets, Of course she wouldn't let me.

"It's not a date, he said its a get together "

"Girl, it's a date, A guy that rich doesn't ask a girl out for a get together, get together my ass, you better get up now"

"I like get together's "

"I don't, you're a grown woman, and tonight you're gonna make me proud, it's 7:30 come on! " I got up to go brush my teeth and take a shower, this is ridiculous.

"Tell me you don't want him"

"I don't even know him like that"

"You don't have to know him though " Omg.

"Why exactly are you bent on me sleeping with him? Because this is getting weird "

"A woman shouldn't go so long without... You know.. The feeling of a man... If you know what I mean, it'll bring out your glow.... If he's really good with the strokes..mmmmhmm, you need this, I know you don't have a boyfriend, this is strictly sex, better with some rich, fine, very rich... Just making sure you know how rich he is, And he happens to be interested in you, he's the perfect candidate. No one's losing, you're both using each other, girl you better not let this chance pass you by"

"Oh my goodness " I just couldn't bear to listen to her, I ran into the bathroom to bath.

I could hear her murmuring about how firm his butt was.

"You know I can hear you from here, right? "

"Girl I'm telling you, he has all the grab-able things, don't even get me started on his print, lord have mercy on me"

"How on earth did you notice all this! "

"Not my fault you're blind as shit, he was literally standing with you"

"Al you're gonna be late for work " I yelled from the bathroom, she can go, I think I can dress myself.

"You're funny, you think I'm gonna leave you alone so you can change your mind and cancel your D appointment? Never"

"Jesus Christ Alia! What's wrong with you. How am I gonna sleep with a guy on the first day, that's whorish "

"Please delete that childish mentality, sex on the first date don't mean nothing, you're both in it, eh OK let's say it's whorish, you're both whoring with each other then, right? So no one's innocent, you're having FUN"

"What if I totally mess up"

"Please tell me you don't like the guy? Because that's the only reason you'd be nervous "

"Of course not" Where did she get such Idea from.

"Good then, you'll be alright, hurry up let me do your make up, it's almost 9"

Oh hell no.

"Al I just remembered something " I said, as I quickly dried my body off.

"What is it "

"He only knows my apartment, he doesn't know I'm here, shit shit shit! "

"Calm down, he has your number, he'll call"

"What if he doesn't "

"If he really wants to 'hang' with you, trust me he'd have your number, okay sit down ".

Alright no need to panic. The good thing is Alia doesn't waste much time doing makeup on someone else except hers. In 40 minutes we were done and I was getting dressed, silently wishing he really does have my number. I mean how possible is it for someone to know your house but not your number, I'm sure he would've gotten it the same way he got my address.

" You're treating me like your teenage daughter who's going on her first date Al "

"Well technically this is your first date in like how many centuries? I'm hyped, I wish Ethan was here to see you, I'm so proud "

"This isn't a date"

"Whatever, it's 10:20, let me take your picture ". We took pictures, deep down I was starting to freak out. Maybe I should've gone back to My apartment.

Ring ring.

"It's him, nobody ever calls you except me"

"You don't say" I grabbed the phone from my purse, an unknown number, I picked it. It was him.

Let's just say he wasn't too happy, he thought I cancelled, I explained to him what's going on and gave the phone to Alia to tell him the address.

"Let me tell you something, a guy wouldn't be angry if he wasn't looking forward to spending time with you, don't disappoint me, I want all the details, the words spoken, eye contacts made, places touched, everything! "

"Jesus, Alia! "

"Stop calling Jesus' name, you're about to sin, I think he's here,that was fast". We both ran to window like little kids to see.

"Yup it's him, he's getting out, Ohhh he's so fine, if I could get my hands on that I....damn"

"Al! Do I look good"

"You look delicious and eatable, course you look good, I dressed you remember! Door bell, get"

I wore my heels, I tried not to look so nervous. I opened the door.

"Hi" I said, I think it was too loud.

"Hello" He sure has a way with looks, with the way he's looking at me.

"You look beautiful " How do you respond to a compliment from a really really good looking guy?

"You don't look bad yourself ". He chuckled. Unbelievable. I could hear Alia choking on whatever she's drinking and whispering 'you idiot'. It's not my fault.

"Thanks for the compliment, come let's go, and your friend? "

"She'll be fine". Nope, I'm not letting Alia anywhere near him. We went down to the car. A Ferrari. What's with rich people and Ferrari's.

He open the door and helped me in before getting in, being weirdly gentle. A touch of his hand on me and I was feeling unnecessarily cold. Is this how I'm going to seduce him.

"So, where do you want to go ?"

"I don't know "

"Have you had breakfast? "

"Not really, no"

"Why? ". Questions, questions.

"I was getting dressed "

" Really, For how many hours"

"Fine, I woke up late "

"Breakfast it is then"

"Where?"

"Somewhere, you'll love it "

"It's really just break fast, we can just order pizza "

"That's what you want to eat? "

"Well yeah, I mean...but if you don't want then "

"Pizza it is, but we're going to my house " I think he saw me visibly grow calm.

" Are You okay with that?" He touched my hands and I almost flinched before I held myself.

"No, it's okay. Do you have movies we can watch?"

"Better, I have a cinema"

"A cinema!?, what on earth for"

"Uh Movies?" He looked so confused that I was asking why, I burst into laughter.

"What's funny"

"You, you look cute"

"You think I'm cute"

"No,only when confused ". He laughed, causing me to laugh too. I didn't even realize how comfortable I am now in his presence. For a while we were silent, but it was a good silence. We entered an estate? Where houses looked more like mansions.

"We are here". He said as he got out. Here? How can one person live in a place so big. There were security everywhere, hefty men with guns, whoa. I forgot to ask of he was single, he never asked me. I wonder if I looked single. Hmm.

"It's beautiful "

"Wait until you see the inside" Even the door uses a finger print scanner. Why so much security. We got inside, and believe me when I say I was speechless .

"Wow"

"I know". A semi short lady came. Must be his maid.

"Welcome sir, good morning ma'am "

"Hi, good morning ".

"Mora, Order some pizza and serve it, No calls for me today, I don't want to be disturbed by anyone"

"What about.. "

"I said no one ". So harsh, jeez.

"Come" . He stretched out his hand for me to take and I didn't waste a second. His hands so big and mine small, I didn't want to acknowledge how perfectly they fit.

He opened a door, no lights or anything. Realizing this guy could be a serial killer for who knows and I followed him home.

"Scared? "

"No, should I be? "

"No, I'll never hurt you"

"Okay". He put on lights, and he was actually right. This guy has a fucking cinema in his house.

"You stay at home often? "

"most of the time, yes, you're wondering why I have this built, yeah? Let's just say I don't like being out in the public too much"

"That's nice". I wanted to run in and sit In but I don't want to seem too excited.

"Go on, I know you're thrilled ". I took off.

"So we can eat pizza and popcorn, and watch movies "

"Anything you want "

"So cool"

"The new Fast and furious, do you want to watch that? "

"Yes" He called someone, speaking Spanish. Seems he's telling them what to put because the TV came on immediately. I perceived something really nice and my stomach chose now to make itself known.

"You should've had something atleast"

"I was rushing to get ready"

"Right". I just gave him the 'well you know girls' face.

"It's about to start" . We sat down and he gave me a slice of pizza, I was trying hard not to chew too fast, it tasted so good. Pizza and movies, my kinda date, while he seemed like the kind to go to some Really expensive restaurant. Him doing this, was amazing.

"Champagne? " He asked. I nodded. He poured me some, it wasn't even up to half. I still held out my glass, waiting for him to fill it up.

"No, we don't want you drunk now, do we? "

"I'm not gonna get drunk "

"Then I'll get you something else"

"But I want that"

"No, I want you sober". Oh.

"Okay". We sat back and continued the movie. My mind was in shambles. He wants me sober. Is it like sober sex or like just sober human being sober, OMG. Perhaps I should make a move now. I really can't drink for shit.

"What are you thinking? "

"hmm? " I turned to look at him and he has that look on his face, like he's trying to break a code or something.

"You've lost interest in the movie, your thoughts are somewhere else "

"I'm just thinking how cool this is? "

"Really? Good. Tell me, how is your job at the hotel going? "

"It's okay, really good, I've learned Alot from everyone, I'm enjoying myself "

"But you don't plan on staying there for long? I'm sure there's something you have in mind to do? "

"Yes. Well I'd like to open a restaurant ". He's so expressionless, I'm trying to see his reaction but he's just plain, no emotion. He has such nice lips, looks soft.

"That's good, Can you cook?" Kiss him. Seriously? I swear I could hear Alia talking. Mind, please shut up.

"I'd like to think so, I can try"

"Maybe someday you'll cook for me and I'll judge,for free too". Girl you better kiss him now, you won't be so lucky next time.

"Maybe, maybe not" He chuckled.

"Very funny ". I dove in and kissed him. It lasted for about 3secs, I pulled away almost immediately.

My breath was held. Dead Silence.

Don't read the next chapter... Well if you're a child of God and want nothing to ruin your precious holy mind. Because I'm going in. Okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 442 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
990 120 19
A story about love and rivalry. What will happen when two families collide with each other again? What will happen when history repeats itself? What...
730 5 24
she's a Snowbunny She looks like she could be rich and stuck up looks can be deceiving
226K 12.6K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...