Love Her Madly

Per mercimerci

"You are crazy," She said with a wicked grin. "Kiss me." "Why?" She murmured, stepping closer to me. Her voi... Més

Copyright
Author's note -please read
Chapter 1. Paddles
Chapter 2. Creepy old guy
Chapter 3. All's Well...
Chapter 4. What The Actual...
chapter 5. Clever Tricks
Chapter 6. Spewing all kinds of
Chapter 7. Lover Boy
Chapter 8. Married Man
Chapter 9. Magenta
Chapter 10. I'm Coming

Chapter 11. Eclipse Of The Heart

42 0 0
Per mercimerci

If I thought Zara drove like a deranged person before, I was both pleasantly and frightening shocked at the speeds and maneuvers she was willing to do when she thought someone was in danger. We made it to the spike in fifteen minutes and she pulled up hastily into a parking spot, her forehead perspiring from her episode of The Fast and the Furious.

"Whew. We're here, let's go get your sister," She said, like she hadn't jut driven through twelve stop signs, two red lights and all at 20km faster than the speed limit. The force had definitely been with us... the force of Zara's foot on the gas pedal that is.

"Ummm...Okay, just give me a second to put my heart back into my chest."

She laughed easily and hopped out of the car, slamming it with the same force as she usually did with her car Magenta.

We raced into the dingy bar and started looking for Ana. We looked, and looked and looked but she was nowhere to be found. Bile rose in my stomach as panic settled in.

"Hey!" I shouted at the bartender over the loud music. "Was there just a woman, mid-thirties, long auburn hair and petite in here?"

"Yeah! I think she just left, seemed pretty upset about something."

I was already up and heading out the door, Zara's hand in mine. "Thanks!" I called over my shoulder.

The cool air outside bit my skin like a million fighter ants. I spun in every which way until I felt dizzy, searching for Ana's small frame in the darkness.

"I see her! She's across the street!" Zara called. I whipped my towards her to see her already running across the street until she reached Ana and flung her arms around her.

When I got a clear view of Ana, it felt like someone had filled my lungs with water and I could no longer breathe. I was sad, I was angry, I was confused –I felt too many goddam things to properly express any of them. Nothing could have prepared me for the sight of her. I wanted to both punch a wall and laugh till I heaved over, out of breath.

My sister, who was the epitome of a soccer mom, always in neutral coloured cardigans and comfort jeans, was wearing a highlighter pink tutu, neon green tights, a crop top that read "Devil" and so much makeup I almost didn't recognize her. She looked like an emo, punk rock preteen had thrown up all over her.

"Ana," choked. "Wha-what are you wearing? What's happened?"

She started bawling, covering her face with her hands as Zara held her tighter. "Just please, don't tell Mom and Dad, please. I just have to deal with this all first before I tell them."

"Of course, whatever you need," I assured her as I wrapped my arms around her as well.

We stood that way for a while, Zara wrapped around Ana, and me wrapped around the both of them as Ana wept and drowned our hearts in salty water. Eventually she calmed down long enough for us to guide her back to my car, and we drove back towards my Condo.

Zara had opted to drive, so that I could sit in the backseat with Ana and comfort her. I was focused on keeping Ana calm so I did not realize when we pulled in front of a large home in one of Winnipeg's premier neighbourhoods.

"Just a second," Zara said. "I just have to grab something from my place." She slammed the door shut and scuttled down the drive way and into the house. All the lights were off and it seemed as though no one was home. Her parents were probably away on a trip, which was probably why she was spending the weekend at my place.

When Zara came back out she was holding a small duffle and waited outside the car. She motioned for me to get out, so I told Ana I'd be right back and slipped out of the car.

"This is for Ana, don't ask questions, just tell her to open it when she's feeling a little better." She said sternly, looking at me straight in the eye as if she was giving me the most important task in the world.

I chuckled and grabbed the bag from her, watching her carefully as she shifted from foot to foot, looking unsure of herself. "I suppose you aren't coming back with us?"

"No," She said with a doleful smile. "I think Ana would probably like some privacy, and I think she should have your undivided attention for the night. I'll see you tomorrow? I'll bring breakfast."

I was grateful at what she was offering. I felt horrible for cancelling for the night and couldn't help the butterflies that flooded by stomach at her thoughtfulness.

I leaned down and kissed her lips gently. "Of course you'll see me tomorrow. Thank you, Sweetheart."

I felt the heat rise to her cheeks at the pet name but she brushed it off with a shy smile. She kissed me back quickly before slowly backing away. "Goodnight Lover Boy, take care of Ana."

I watched her thoughtfully as she strolled back to her house, and waited for her to open the door, give me a quick wave and shut the door behind her.

With my beautiful Temptress gone, it was easier now to focus on Ana. What was I going to do about Ana? I sighed and got into the driver's seat, noticing that Ana had gotten into the passenger's side.

We drove silently back home, Ana with tears quietly streaming down her face like rushing snow falling down the windward slope of a mountain, and me looking straight ahead. When we got home I grabbed Zara's small duffle and Ana's purse and led her upstairs. She stumbled into the elevator and all the way down the hallway, reeking of alcohol and ... chicken wings?

This woman and her goddamn wings.

She leaned against the kitchen island in the Condo as I locked the door behind me and went searching for some Gatorade.

"David, I feel so sick." That was the first thing she'd said in half an hour.

I poured the Gatorade into a cup and handed it to her. "Give me a second, I'll get you a bucket."

The puke bucket could not be found, so I settled on Artur's Tilly hat. Within seconds Ana was emptying out her stomach into the hat, over and over again until I was sure she was going to keel over and die.

She eventually stopped, one had holding on to the counter as if she would fall over if she didn't. "I'm so sorry David!" And that brought back the crying fits.

I took the hat, wrapped it in a plastic bag, and threw it in the trash. Ana was now on the Sofa sobbing and weeping again.

"Ana, please tell me what's wrong," I begged as I rubbed her back the way I'd seen my mom do whenever Ana would cry.

"John and I are getting a divorce!" She wailed.

I was in utter shock; this was not something I'd seen coming. John was a somewhat distant husband, but I'd never perceived any real issues in their relationship. But then again, I was utterly unobservant.

"Why? What happened? When did this happen?"

"He was cheating on me, I found out last week," She croaked, gathering herself long enough to tell me the story. "He'd been working late, going out with his friends all the time and was being especially distant. I just knew something was off. He kept having late night meetings with one of his clients, and I thought something was amiss. So last Tuesday, I followed him when he went to his meeting. I followed him all the way to her house, where she opened the door and kissed him on the mouth. I was so Angry David, I thought I was going to kill them both.

"But I sat in the car, and told myself not to do anything rash. But you know me, after 15 minutes I couldn't take it anymore and barged into her house; they'd left the door unlocked. They were just there David, fucking right in the living room. She looked- Oh my god David, she looked so shocked, asking what the fuck I was doing there as she covered herself up. John was already telling me he's sorry. I told her I'm his wife, and can you believe it David? SHE DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THAT JOHN WAS MARRIED!

"She wasn't even his client, just some girl he'd met at the bar a couple weeks before while not wearing his wedding ring. I mean, I guess I should feel better that she started throwing shit at him and trying to beat the crap out of him. I just left, I didn't know what to do. I feel so... I feel so, so broken David. What am I going to do?" She wept.

My hands curled into the fists and I jolted up. I was going to fuck up John's face beyond any possible repair. "FUCK! THAT FUCKING BASTARD!" How could that fucking prick do this to my sister? My fucking sister, who was probably one of the nicest people in the entire fucking world?!

"All the past 8 years, just meaningless. How am I going to survive through this David? I feel so worthless right now. After everything, he does this. He never fucking cared about me!" she cried.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" I growled, stomping my way to the door.

"David no! He's not worth it. Come back!" Ana commanded.

I was going to go and beat the shit out of him anyways, but then I saw Ana's face and my resolve dissipated. Her eyes were red and puffy, black smears covering her eyes in a way that made her look like a racoon. She was still in that ridiculous outfit, an outfit that I knew I couldn't ask about at that time or she'd start crying again. I couldn't leave her just then; beating up John would have to wait for another day. Right then, my sister needed me. I sighed and trudged my way back to her begrudgingly, plopping back down on the sofa beside her.

"Do mom and Dad know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told them today. They're looking after the twins. They think I'm out with some friends right now. I just couldn't be around them, I couldn't be around anyone. I needed some time alone to think."

I nodded in understanding. There were a few minutes of silence as she calmed herself down enough that I knew she was no longer in danger of crying. She drank another two cups of water and I could see the effects of the alcohol wearing off slowly.

"David," she said hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"There's an open condom packet on your coffee table."

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, I had totally forgotten to throw it in the trash since it was no longer needed. I did the obvious smart thing and decided to cover it with a nearby book instead of getting up to throw it in the trash. It wasn't used, it could wait till the morning.

For the first time that evening, Ana laughed, and she laughed hard. "Well," She said once she caught her breath again. "At least one of us is getting lucky in love. Things are going good I'm assuming?"

"They are, but we don't have to talk about that right now," I offered.

Ana shook her head. "No, I want to know. I want to hear positive things that will give me the strength to take this path that has been laid out ahead of me. You've been pursuing her since May, I'm glad your efforts haven't gone to waste."

"Me too, I can't believe it's been three months already since we met." I mused. "But really Ana, we really need to talk about what we are going to do about this, tonight scared the fuck out of me."

Ana cast her eyes down melancholic. She didn't say anything, so I put hands on her shoulder and gently turned her to face me.

"Please Ana," I begged. "Please at least promise me you aren't going to do anything to harm yourself. That you'll call me if you ever feel like you are and wait for me to come. Please?"

There's a long moment of silence in which Ana deliberated on what I asked. It felt like minutes before she finally exhaled a loud sigh, looked at me, and said "okay."

I sighed in relief. "Can you do me another favor and spend the night here? You can sleep in the guest room," I said I as I handed her another cup of water. She downed it happily.

"Yeah, I don't have a change of clothes though, can't imagine what your neighbours will say when they see me leaving in this tomorrow," she said with a small laugh.

"You'll be fine Analise," I teased as I ruffled her hair. Ana groaned at the mention of her full name. "Oh, I nearly forgot, Zara has this bag she said to give to you." I got up and went to go retrieve the small duffle from the front door.

Ana took the bag gingerly and sat it on the coffee table and began to empty out its contents with the upmost surprise. Inside the bag were a pair of soft sweatpants, a cotton t-shirt, a packaged toothbrush, mini hotel bottles of shampoo and conditioner, body and face wash, lotion, mascara, a comb and a simple maroon colored dress that looked to be about Ana's size, makeup remover wipes and a pack of gravol.

We were both stunned into speechlessness. Finally after what seemed like hours, Ana took the one of the Gravol pills.

"David, I want you to marry her, have babies, and finally make me an Auntie."

I rolled my eyes. "Go to bed Ana Banana, you're going to have a killer hangover tomorrow."

Ana shrugged, grabbed the small duffle and walked off towards the bathroom. When she closed the door behind her, I let out a heavy sigh I didn't realize I'd been holding in and fell back against the backrest of the Sofa.

I was so confused over the whole situation. John the lying prick who had done exactly what he'd promised me he wouldn't do: he broke my sister's heart. And now I was going to have to break his face.

I took my phone out of my pocket and sent Zara a quick text.

Davie Loves Artie: Thank you for everything tonight Zara, I wouldn't have been able to make it through this without you. Also, Ana is your new #1 fan J

I was already crawling into the bed, ready to be taken in by sleep before I received Zara's reply.

Zara <3: I'm glad I could be of help! Have a good sleep Lover Boy. :*

I chuckled. Laying my head on my pillow, I closed by eyes to follow Zara's instructions, but no matter how much I tried, I did not have a good sleep. 

A/N So a lot has happened. What do you think about Ana's situation? How would you react? Comment and let me know! Oh and don't forget to vote! 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
42.1K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...
Scarlet Red ✔ Per Mag!c#

Literatura romàntica

3.9K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...